Dynadot

Monster Servers for Monster Needs + free domain + free EV SSL

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Although I am a new member here I have a firm backing in the hosting industry and would like to offer you these following two packages. Of monster servers at unbeatable prices.

First up is a Eight Core Intel Giant with the following specs :

Dual Xeon E5620 Quad Core Intel CPU
24GB DDR3 ECC RAM
2x1000GB SATA II HDD
KVM
1000mpbs Dedicated Port
10 000 GB Bandwidth
1 Usable IP

At the following pricing :
$375.00 USD Monthly
$1120.00 USD Quarterly
$2200.00 USD Semi-Annually
$4050.00 USD Annually

And second up for grabs is a 12 core MONSTER with the following specs :

Dual Xeon E5645 Hexa Core Intel CPU
48GB DDR3 ECC RAM
2x1000GB SATA II HDD
KVM
1000mpbs Dedicated Port
10 000 GB Bandwidth
1 Usable IP

At the following pricing :
$515.00 USD Monthly
$1500.00 USD Quarterly
$3000.00 USD Semi-Annually
$5600.00 USD Annually

Servers are located in Europe each on its own 1gbps line, its the time to get away from sopa & pipa, with ACTA not going to pass in this year Europe is the safest bet to host your online presence!:tu:
As you can see there is significant savings on yearly plans but wait : If you order any of the two with Annual Payment option you will get a free Comodo EV SSL (100-200$ worth depending on where you look) free .com .net .org domain of choice and priority support.
Services are unmanaged but you can get managed services for 29$/m or 300$ per year.
SLA is simple - 99,99% network uptime and guaranteed level of support depending on ordered support package.
We are an European based LLC which offers complete webhosting solutions and white label services.

If you wish to find out more PM me. :sold:

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Clean IP C blocks available per request, although subject to justification...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back