Watch

AMRO1001

Upgraded Member
Impact
What u think about .Money

I registered news.money

A

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First domain I checked at godaddy is 888.money..
thats Unavailable .. So i give up!

•••
•••
•••
dragonsdance.money also gone after few minutes.
IDK who regged it?

•••
•••
The loser is who regged it.. So i have the .com.
dragonsdance.com . :p
Hehe

•••
Just Registered

PPC.Money
eTransfer.Money
e-Transfer.Money
e-Remit.Money
eRemit.Money

Last edited:
•••
Advice when buying new extensions:

1. the new name and extension should make sense. Make.money = is good. pet.money = doesn't make sense.

2. Check to see if the .com is available, people who want the new extension will also want the .com equivalent (or vice versa). make.money & makemoney.com... you may want to own both. An if the .com is available you may want to ask yourself why?????

3. Be prepared to hold the name for 5 - 10 years. If you can't afford it or it doesn't seem worth holding that long, don't buy - it could take a while before any of these extensions get any traction.

4. There are some extensions that are just dump (we all know what ones they are) stay away and save your money.

•••
No worth in .money IMO...

World.money still pending!

•••
No worth in .money IMO...

World.money still pending!

You forgot to mention it's $600.00 to reg and a renewal of $600.00 per year. :xf.rolleyes:

•••
You forgot to mention it's $600.00 to reg and a renewal of $600.00 per year. :xf.rolleyes:

Thats why its proved that its a BIG waste to spend money on it!

•••
I don't want to waste.money, but found this available (let's see how long before this $44.99 premium is gone):
  • Fake.Money - 12,100 - High - $0.52
If GoDaddy accepted fake money, I would proudly offer
monopoly_money_50.jpg

...but would want $5.01 credited to my account, as all I have are 50's.

•••
•••
So which extension good from your point of view?
.com is and will be always a KING...
.net and .org is also Good
.info is also in Queue to be successful!

•••
.com is and will be always a KING...
.net and .org is also Good
.info is also in Queue to be successful!
So apart from these extensions you won't buy any other...correct?

•••
I don't want to waste.money, but found this available (let's see how long before this $44.99 premium is gone):
monopoly_money_50.jpg

Thanks David. I had this earmarked yesterday, as well as world, and a couple of others. You spurred me on to reg it. I was hoping monopoly money was available. I see someone has a few "money's" on voodoo. Still a few good cheapies up there.

Last edited:
•••
monopoly_money_50.jpg

Pass go a few more times and collect $200.00 and then you can get in the game! :)

•••
•••
•••
What better way to sell counterfeit money than on counterfeit.money?

Available to register and complements fake.money (taken within minutes of posting).

$139.99 premium at GoDaddy ($123.75 at Name).

Whoever grabbed fake.money better get this one, or you're going to have some stiff competition!

* I really hope you aren't wasting.money...

•••
You registered it??? :D
Absolutely not. I just was checking Donuts' whois and saw that it was taken moments after posting... Craziness.
Thanks David. I had this earmarked yesterday, as well as world, and a couple of others. You spurred me on to reg it. I was hoping monopoly money was available. I see someone has a few "money's" on voodoo. Still a few good cheapies up there.
No problem. The moments that I sat on it I thought of a gag site that took a picture of you with your webcam (or an upload), allows you to select the denominations, and has printing/sharing functionality; somewhat like the "magazine cover" sites.

I suppose I snooze on a mere $44 and lose. :(

Last edited:
•••
So apart from these extensions you won't buy any other...correct?
Its not about buying brother....its all about global value of TLDs so far!

•••
Yes bro..these TLDs you mentioned are launched 2-3 decades back...so you should not compare ngtlds with those and say these are not worth...when its worth for money you can't buy...

•••

So far .com is more valuable...but of course things are already changing gradually....wine.club was sold for 140K while ago!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back