Watch

AMRO1001

Upgraded Member
Impact
What u think about .Money

I registered news.money

A

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Currently negotiating to sell one of my .money domains for $500-$1000 and confident I will have a deal this week. I regged 12 quality .money domain names at $25 each, and plan to renew them all so this will pay for all my renewals

•••
i regged only one, as i saw also chinese interest in this TLD. maybe someone likes it :)

it's 589 / money

•••
I regged 2 and sold both only about 3 times the reg. fee.
Considering both were very good quality and I only got this profit I doubt I'll invest more in this tld.

•••
I just sold ANNUITY dot money for $495
I was trying to hold out for $650-$750, but this sale will pay for all my renewals for my remaining .money domains

By the way, this was a sale to somebody I approached after doing some research, my first successful sale I've made using this approach

•••
•••
I grabbed some more nice .money domains this week-

DONATION
DONATIONS
CROWDFUNDS

•••
•••
I grace deleted Happy.money a few months ago

•••
•••
•••
from Icann-wiki:

A Private auction conducted in September 2014 left Donuts as the only applicant for the string, as the other applicant withdrew. The winning bid was not revealed..

Donuts is a start-up company that was created to apply and run new gTLDs as made possible by ICANN's gTLD expansion program; it was co-founded by Paul Stahura, Jonathon Nevett, Richard Tindal, and Daniel Schindler. In April 2011, the company was in stealth mode and raising capital; based on the company's filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Donuts raised $1 million equity financing.[1] Since then it has submitted 307 gTLD Applications and secured an initial investment of $100 million in financing, and a subsequent round of an undisclosed amount though apparently it "almost doubles" its reserves. The second round of funding was earmarked specifically for gTLD Auctions to resolve its 158 contention sets. The company's headquarters is located in Bellevue, Washington.

In September 2012, Donuts was ranked #14 in The Wall Street Journal's Top 50 Start-Ups for 2012. It was also the newest start-up on the list...

map of NE 8th in Bellevue .... nice luxury.cafe nearby ... ? hmm.... <--- requirement for discussing any dot-money stuff ... :)

Last edited:
•••
Grabbed a few more good .money domains:
ATTORNEY
ATTORNEYS
LAWSUIT
COUNT
ASBESTOS

•••
Payment.Money is being used by Amazon

•••
•••
•••
mob.money
indian.money
bharat.money
100.money
gulf.money
dig.money
conversion.money
bullion.money
speed.money
commodity.money

You forgot DESI.MONEY ;)

•••
I have ebank.money

Do you think it has any value?

•••
•••
•••
I recently got rfid.money (along with rfid.cash).

Thanks,
Brandon

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back