Watch

AMRO1001

Upgraded Member
Impact
What u think about .Money

I registered news.money

A

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What u think about .Money

I registered news.money

A

throwing-money.gif

•••
i won't be regging any

and those terms do not fit well together

waste.money
wasting.money
throwaway.money

and

DontSpendAllYour.money

are all available to register

:)

•••
Well I got raise.money, a powerful marketable name for crowdfunding and fundraising in my opinion. We can only see what the future has in store.. :)

•••
•••
•••
.money is very good extension... But the problem is it doesn't suit for all the keywords....money is not as generic as com or net...before we register, should think about the endusage...

It would be great if you guys can post your names with the usage...

I Googled "Money", I found the top results are related to "Money News" such as money.cnn.com, Time.com/Money, MSN Money...etc

The keyword "Money" is googled 823K times every month

Google results are related to past history searches and Geo-location, so may be not everyone will get the same.

Also, Money.com redirects to Money News website which is Time.com/Money

Also I found that news.actor & news.sale are offered at 60K a year!!!, and news.finance is reserved.

So I simply registered News.Money, hope that one of the major media companies would be interested to buy it sooner or later

Of course I was looking for more commercial keywords, but they were gone by the late land-rush phase ( such as transfer.money)

•••
Just got ANNUITY .money

Great numbers, search volume, etc. The .com sold for $600,000!

•••
Not too many .money registrations.. I think even .coach has more registrations. I don't see a big future for this one.. but like always.. there will be a few winners.
Exactly...new gTlds are not just about extension... Its all about the combination...in any extension there will be few winners...even .club doesn't support all the names....

•••
•••
•••
•••
Picked up just one.

Fund (dot) money

Note: A company in China reged the above name, (dot) cash for around $800.00 per year renewal. :xf.wink:

•••
I just bought happy(.)money, than I checked honey(.)money - this name was available for reg, after a few seconds honey(.)money is gone :( buyer - joinhoney(.)com 15,609 Alexa rank in US.

hmlogo.png

Any thoughts please about happy(.)money!

•••
@Sheogorath , I register all domains - com/net/org/info/tv/co and new TLDs too :)

happymoney(.)com is for sale for $189,750.00, I can't buy it.

•••
But registering a new gTLD domains is a huge gamble which is practically throwing money out the window like th
You can even call it as speculation...
For you .co or .TV makes sense..IMO any name which is easy to remember and if it makes sense with extension, its premium...

•••
I like money itself

but I do NOT like this extension.

There will likely be only two winners here:
get.money
and
send.money

He he...nice...if you like money then
MakeMoneywith.Money
:)

•••
i got just one 247.money

Last edited:
•••
•••
can't understand why 360 such a high renewal.? hope you do well mad 409 on what you did get..

•••
I think it's like allot of the other gTLDs...It's a great extension for some names, but most people will likely end up losing money from it.

•••
•••
mob.money
indian.money
bharat.money
100.money
gulf.money
dig.money
conversion.money
bullion.money
speed.money
commodity.money

•••
Again only killer keyword combinations will do well with these (the likes of send.money, save.money, transfer.money). I am in the auction for raise.money though as I pre-booked EAP Day 5 for quite cheap, worth a punt imo.

you think news.money can be considered good?

•••
•••
dragonsdance.money also gone after few minutes.
IDK who regged it?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back