Watch

AMRO1001

Upgraded Member
Impact
What u think about .Money

I registered news.money

A

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fat (.money)

fat-cell-eating-money.png

*available for reg

•••
I like the short ones, reged GOV (dot) money

•••
There is a good demand for this one!...1614 names registered so far...according to ntldstats

•••
i got just one 247.money

Last edited:
•••
•••
can't understand why 360 such a high renewal.? hope you do well mad 409 on what you did get..

•••
Now I understand why HappyMoney(.)com is for sale for $200k
hmcockr.png

•••
I think it's like allot of the other gTLDs...It's a great extension for some names, but most people will likely end up losing money from it.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Again only killer keyword combinations will do well with these (the likes of send.money, save.money, transfer.money). I am in the auction for raise.money though as I pre-booked EAP Day 5 for quite cheap, worth a punt imo.

•••
.money= expensive to register and hard to sell, so where is the logic here? I would rather buy some good domain on godaddy or flippa auction .com extension... but this is only my opinion... good luck

•••
Again only killer keyword combinations will do well with these (the likes of send.money, save.money, transfer.money). I am in the auction for raise.money though as I pre-booked EAP Day 5 for quite cheap, worth a punt imo.
Blandly-named companies run the risk of being forgotten. The best names are not an ordinary combination of words or phrases. They stand out in the memory because they are unusual.
hm_logo.png

•••
I pre-reg'd Unclaimed.money, but didn't get it. :/

•••
Blandly-named companies run the risk of being forgotten. The best names are not an ordinary combination of words or phrases. They stand out in the memory because they are unusual.

These are very descriptive for different types of products or services, call to action domains that are powerful in advertising.

For instance just see where http://mobile.money/ redirects.

•••
•••
These are very descriptive for different types of products or services, call to action domains that are powerful in advertising.

but on the other hand brandable names such as <happy money> can include: <send money>, <transfer money>, <save money>, <exchange money> and other related services. =] Maybe I'm wrong maybe not.

•••
•••
https://t-mobilemoneyservices.com/ - what an horrific name! =]
mobile.money - sweet!!!

Soon they may redirect .com site to mobile.money....

I have order.money (money order), rupee.money, guru.money, biz.money, interest.money and few more...

I m not sure how many names making sense with this extension, but one sales can cover all...

•••
mob.money
indian.money
bharat.money
100.money
gulf.money
dig.money
conversion.money
bullion.money
speed.money
commodity.money

•••
mob.money
indian.money
bharat.money
100.money
gulf.money
dig.money
conversion.money
bullion.money
speed.money
commodity.money

Good names

•••

you think news.money can be considered good?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back