Dynadot

Modern, Classy and User Friendly Website Design at Never Before Price..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ddesigns

24Designs.in - Web Development and more...Top Member
Impact
Hello Npers,

With experience of 2+ years we are capable to undertake Simple to Complex Website Design Projects, our Team has expertise in HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3, JQuery, PHP, WordPress, Prestashop for Ecommerce etc..

Here we have come up with Excellent offer for Npers where we will design a 5 Page static HTML site only for 125 USD with quick turnaround (Max 6 days), You can have a look at our past work below..

2w1t8af.jpg

t05mch.jpg

10r8ler.jpg

2lbouxd.jpg

33u343n.jpg

30ll93r.jpg

2j4rc5j.jpg

2hfrifd.jpg

As you can see from above all the sites that we have designed are having different layouts and styling, this will help you to stand out among your competitors and will help you to gain more and more business and visitors.

Pls PM us so that we can discuss the same in detail.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Early Bird Discount for first 5 Orders ONLY, instead of 125 USD it will be 100 USD for 5 Page Static Website.. PM me your site details..

•••
•••
2 Slots filled up, 3 slots remaining... Pls hurry...

•••
This guy wont provide you with industry standard code. His precise comments were..

"Don't take me wrong but if you have read my advert on name pros from where you contacted me I never said that it will be validated site"

So say goodbye to any validator.w3.org or jigsaw.w3.org. He just won't provide it.

Also, after he feels he has done enough, then he shuts the door on completing the task. This is compounded by his mode of operation. He wants you to comment on all uncompleted code. So it's a constant too and fro. Very unsatisfactory modus operandum, imho. I ended up with unsatisfactory code which still needs work to get it as I want it.

At the outset we had problems. He said because it was a static website I wouldn't be able to make any changes to it after it was delivered (smacks of inexperience to me).

I never saw anything like the websites he quotes above. His first draft was extremely basic. It was me who did most of the design suggestions, not him. And I still end up with a very basic website. Nothing like the websites he uses as references above.

My rating would be 4 out of 10. Mostly because despite his awkward method of working, he persevered, until he literally gave up. Very unsatisfactory experience, imho.

YMMV.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the feedback stu, well if you are going to give me same changes back and forth i.e again and again without referring to your previous emails then it would be really difficult for anybody to work with cool mind, moreover you said we have to use the PHP code provided by YOU ONLY, which has its own style and hence you never gave us room to show our creativity. The samples that you are seeing above are the sites which we have designed where client has given us 100% freedom and was not nagging us every now and then. Just a friendly advice, for future projects give the designer full freedom to explore and then only you can expect creative design.

My rating for you as a client is same i.e 4 out of 10. Very unsatisfactory experience, imho...

•••
Accepting new orders....

•••
PM replied...looking for more orders...

•••
•••
Adding few more designs that we have done recently...

2qlhp43.jpg

2hrk4kl.jpg

15801dv.jpg

27zxano.jpg

fk1pxt.jpg

Accepting Orders...

•••
Accepting orders..

Pls PM

•••
•••
So say goodbye to any validator.w3.org or jigsaw.w3.org. He just won't provide it.

What exactly is that?

Also, are logos and images included?

•••
@Nazz - Validation that the HTML and CSS are in fact valid code.

•••
What exactly is that? Also, are logos and images included?

Hi, thanks for message and query. Well basic logo / name logo like what you see in above site is included. Let me know if you want to know anything else. You can always pm me.

Regards

•••
•••
Keep the orders coming..thank you for the support...

•••
New orders and inquires are welcome...

•••
Accepting new orders now, Pls PM

•••
Get fast turnaround, accepting orders now...

•••
Questions and Projects and welcome..Taking orders now.. PM Me

•••
Nice little bump..accepting orders...

•••
Accepting orders again..PMs are welcome...

•••
Can you give me the actual rate of web design? I look for the affordable web design new york.

•••
Can you give me the actual rate of web design? I look for the affordable web design new york.

Pls PM / share your requirements so that I can give you actual and affordable rates for your work. Awaiting your positive reply.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back