IT.COM

.mobi .MOBI Showcase Thread

NameSilo
Watch
Hey, I thought there should be a thread where users can showcase there newly acquired .MOBI domains!

Heres mine to start off with:

ServiceCarriers.Mobi
ServiceProviders.Mobi
iPhones.Mobi
iRingtones.Mobi
SexyWallpapers.Mobi
CompareProviders.Mobi

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mobiwan.jpg

•••
•••
insurance.mobi (not mine) sold $2,026 at GoDaddy (Source : Namebio)

•••
gattoplano said:
Badger, what's so bad with my corner.mobi? :)

Youre kidding me right? Im just confused at to why youd buy something that would def be available in a few weeks at half the price?

•••
AWESOME! and applies very well to the .mobi extension!

And i agree with Badger i have seen a lot of crappy names being registered that has hardly any end user potential and was basicly a waste of money.

Ok if you have plans of your own to develop that´s one thing but i have seen domains if they where intended for resale then it´s a shame of all that reg fee gone to waste.

Last edited:
•••
Shhhhh!

Some of us are saving our :$: until the prices come down so please keep the available LLL and good names MUM for now! :'(

:hehe:

•••
Personally, 99% of .mobi names I have seen in this thread are a waste of reg fee.

I'll stick to .com's

•••
xdomainer said:
That really will do it for me. Promise.

Promise.
Really? :| :snaphappy:

PS. "Spitfire.mobi" may be an interesting development proposition, IMHO. :music:

Enjoy!
-Jeff B-)

•••
come on Jeff, tell us at least one of them! We need to get a feel for your 'mobi thinking'.

•••
hawkeye said:
come on Jeff, tell us at least one of them! We need to get a feel for your 'mobi thinking'.

Okie, ok I will reveal one (my first one) ... by this Spring! :music:
Shhhhh.

Thanks for your patience.
-Jeff B-)

•••
keithmt said:
Picked up peptalk.mobi. This could be uplifting! :laugh:
Techcenter.mobi is a nice name work in progress.
keithmt
Thanks Keithmt...It was on my list for awhile. I was surprised it lasted as long as it did. :D

•••
Thanks to Bannen I have the market cornered

Northern.mobi
Eastern.mobi
Western.mobi
Southern.mobi

:(

Cornered for what exactly?

•••
Yes you are right. I am learning a few lessons here. Lot to learn but I am getting there.:imho:

however..... I also bought celularmania.mobi and that is ranking no4 on GOOGLE for the keyword celularmania.
That has to be a positive.

Positive? No! Focus on dot com's! if your in this to make money!

Cheers

•••
so, you bumped a 6 months old thread to say this?

well, n00bs wanna feel like they have insight. see that double zero i did in the word noobs? it means im an elite hacker.

•••
Not long ago names like hotel realestate property have dropped, names that would have sold for 6 figures in 2006. I understand competition for snapping these names was not so tough either.
That says a lot. There has never been an extension losing value so dramatically.

•••
Not long ago names like hotel realestate property have dropped, names that would have sold for 6 figures in 2006. I understand competition for snapping these names was not so tough either.
That says a lot. There has never been an extension losing value so dramatically.

Your understanding and facts are incorrect. Wrong name, dropped due to e-mail/renewal failure, lots of catch competition followed by private unpublished sale. This is my first-hand knowledge. To paraphrase Reagan: "It isn't so much that mobi haters are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

•••
•••
Wow this thread has risen from the dead?

•••
Hahah, I just noticed there is a .mobi section here, thought they removed it

•••
freelancer.mobi
stockbroker.mobi

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Anyone holding mobi domains ?
Nope. I deleted my last one in 2017. My own name luke.mobi. It wasn't even a good enough extension to keep my own name in it. It's dead to me.

•••
Great idea

foreclosing.mobi
houseloan.mobi
memail.mobi
ob1.mobi

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back