Dynadot

.mobi .MOBI Showcase Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey, I thought there should be a thread where users can showcase there newly acquired .MOBI domains!

Heres mine to start off with:

ServiceCarriers.Mobi
ServiceProviders.Mobi
iPhones.Mobi
iRingtones.Mobi
SexyWallpapers.Mobi
CompareProviders.Mobi

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Two of my good catches I think...

GolfPro.mobi
CellService.mobi

And, of course, GoPC.mobi

:)

GoPC

•••
corner.mobi ... the best I could find :)

•••
sexiest.mobi , just for the fun of it and it was the...

•••
•••
I went the LLL.mobi route, I couldnt get any of the generics during the pre-reg period.

My best one was SOB.mobi

•••

Last edited:
•••
awful names guys.... D-:

What were you all thinking?

•••
•••
I got

Fill.mobi
Fail.mobi

•••
Badger, what's so bad with my corner.mobi? :)

•••

Last edited:
•••
I didn't get my pre-reg (app.mobi :() so I figured names relevant to mobile web content would be best.

Webinar.mobi
WebTools.mobi

•••
•••
No one got dick.mobi?? :notme: as in the whale

•••

Last edited:
•••
edited.

Last edited:
•••
netzilla said:
No one got dick.mobi?? :notme: as in the whale

No one, because dick.mobi has been pre-reged as Trademark Name. :hehe:

•••
I dont know.. i dont think there will be that many LLL.mobi domains left to the public in two weeks.

You start with 17,576 LLL.mobi domains.
Now that all the good one word generics are gone, The next logical speculation is LLL / NNN. mobi.....I only purchased 13 LLL.mobi, but I'll check back in a week to see how many are left.

•••
DomainTakers: take a look at my .MOBI MEGA LIST post... here are stillTONS of free 3 letters mobi :)

•••
Ghetto.mobi

My one & only .MOBI

Have already posted on another thread....as a download portal for hiphop/rap ringtones.....does this one fit the ext??

Please give me some feedback...

Much appreciated

Millers

•••
i like portable domains:

i reg'd:

OTG.mobi (on the go)
and
OTM.mobi (on the move)

•••
MusicCast.mobi

I just scored this one. with 20,133 OVT search results, I think this blows my newscast.mobi out of the water. I am suprised that it was not reserved as a premium name. Woohooo! :)

•••
MILLERSCROSSING said:
Have already posted on another thread....as a download portal for hiphop/rap ringtones.....does this one fit the ext??

I think it does, since the domain is short and memorable and is associated with Hip Hop in a strong way.

Once developed it's a nice domain that has good marketing potential.

Just imagine how conversations go since the extension is not important on these new devices i believe.
The keyword itself will resolve to the website so then it would go like this:

-Hey man! where did you get that Ringtone from?
-I got it from Ghetto
-What do you mean Ghetto?

-Type it in your phone then!
-Ah, i see Ghetto, cool! :)

Word to mouth marketing potential is very strong in this case.
Perfect domain for the intentions you have in mind in my opinion.

•••
Much Appreciated Damion!!

Damion said:
I think it does, since the domain is short and memorable and is associated with Hip Hop in a strong way.

Once developed it's a nice domain that has good marketing potential.

Just imagine how conversations go since the extension is not important on these new devices i believe.
The keyword itself will resolve to the website so then it would go like this:

-Hey man! where did you get that Ringtone from?
-I got it from Ghetto
-What do you mean Ghetto?

-Type it in your phone then!
-Ah, i see Ghetto, cool! :)

Word to mouth marketing potential is very strong in this case.
Perfect domain for the intentions you have in mind in my opinion.

Ghetto is actually a premium reg on the .TV network -had my eye on it for a while (big .tv fan) but when I saw that this was still available yesterday morning, and it wasn't a premium, I regged it.,....I think that the name actually is more suitable to .mobi than .TV.......

Once again Damion - thankyou.

Millers

aaamaretto said:
i like portable domains:

i reg'd:

OTG.mobi (on the go)
and
OTM.mobi (on the move)

Great idea with these LLL's - make so much sense......were these premiums?? Did you pre register?? Or did you get them yesterday..??

Again - stunning regges IMHO!!

Millers

•••
Well, i posted this in one of the other .mobi threads, but I missed the boat completely on .mobi as i got lost in the techno babble about when you could buy one for real...

Anyway, 24hrs after the launch, to my absolute surprise and delight, the first name i could think of that fitted the extension was available....... :)

LiveFootball.mobi

And it was interesting as lots of other lesser watched sports were all taken right at the off.... Guess everyone overlooked football... :)

•••

Popular this week

• The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back