Domain Empire

.mobi .MOBI Showcase Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey, I thought there should be a thread where users can showcase there newly acquired .MOBI domains!

Heres mine to start off with:

ServiceCarriers.Mobi
ServiceProviders.Mobi
iPhones.Mobi
iRingtones.Mobi
SexyWallpapers.Mobi
CompareProviders.Mobi

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I just regged:
gascard.mobi

:-/

•••
Just registered:

CarPhones.mobi

•••
•••
•••
neobodhi said:
Maybe you should go to my addict.mobi or addicts.mobi when I get them developed :hehe:

(I'm thinking of making them "support group" type sites, but I may just make them game sites... which is just another addiction :hehe: )
I will but please do not accept mobi registration money, or you;ll be rich I'l be dead :)

•••
If I had the extra cash I would have jumped sooner---

so far 3:

Snappy.mobi
voiceactor.mobi
spacetour.mobi

Sirengirl

•••
Personally, 99% of .mobi names I have seen in this thread are a waste of reg fee.

I'll stick to .com's

•••
•••
Well, I got into this pretty late but got a few I'm happy with.

moviegoer
misfit
booby
phonepimps
free-stuff yeah yeah it's split
mahoney cause that's my name and I just needed it.

and a few more single word ones and some 4 letter ones like OCMD (Ocean City MD) ACNJ(Atlantic City NJ)

Last edited:
•••
I agree. I think the best names were gone in the first few days. I don't understand why people are regging hypens and other equally poor names. Thankfully I wasted my money on blooks, wii, and zune names...'cause I'm smart :laugh: :'( :laugh: so smart...
Billy! said:
Personally, 99% of .mobi names I have seen in this thread are a waste of reg fee.

I'll stick to .com's

•••
How about -

FreephoneGames.mobi

FreeMobiGames.mobi

What do you think?

Last edited:
•••
ok, three more -

MalibuBeach.mobi
MalibuCa.mobi
MalibuCalifornia.mobi

•••
klm390 said:
Well, I got into this pretty late but got a few I'm happy with.

moviegoer
misfit
booby
phonepimps
free-stuff yeah yeah it's split
mahoney cause that's my name and I just needed it.

and a few more single word ones and some 4 letter ones like OCMD (Ocean City MD) ACNJ(Atlantic City NJ)
You took Booby.mobi off my shortlist. One less I have to worry about reg'ing I guess. :'(

•••
•••
Billy! said:

I'll stick to .com's

I think the jurys still out on .mobi for many people, but the big .mobi sales recently amped everyone up. There is huge potential, but there is also alot of speculation. I went ahead and got several becuase I like having a diversified portfolio as a speculator. As far as .mobi names I tried to pick names that I could use (voiceactor.mobi) and would also corner a market. I admire others who are risking more, but who also may profit$$.

good luck to everyone!

•••
•••
SexTip.mobi
DatingTip.mobi
PhotoPersonals.mobi

One more to reg then i'm done.

•••
Zinc said:
SexTip.mobi
DatingTip.mobi
PhotoPersonals.mobi

One more to reg then i'm done.
Hey Zinc, I have DatingTips.mobi. Almost threw me a bit when I saw your post! :hehe:

•••
baloop

Last edited:
•••
namewaiter said:
qtip.mobi (since i regged this one, i am officially done - not sure what i was thinking)
:lol: ..maybe cleaning your ears at the time..???

•••
namewaiter said:
qtip.mobi (since i regged this one, i am officially done - not sure what i was thinking)

It may be a good name if they ever come out with a phone named quetip or qtip :lol:

•••
Got Three More,

SCUBAGEAR.MOBI
CITYPORTAL.MOBI
EXPRESSFLOWERS.MOBI

•••
PRESALE.mobi

Meaning:
1. The period before something, such as a work of art, is available for sale to the public.
2. An exclusive or private sale held before an advertised sale.

When .MOBI hits the mainstream I wonder if people will use their cells to score tickets or presale codes for upcoming concerts...

Thoughts?

•••
slipper dot mobi

as in seperate post - slipper dot mobi

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back