Domain Empire

.mobi .MOBI Showcase Thread

Spaceship
Watch
Hey, I thought there should be a thread where users can showcase there newly acquired .MOBI domains!

Heres mine to start off with:

ServiceCarriers.Mobi
ServiceProviders.Mobi
iPhones.Mobi
iRingtones.Mobi
SexyWallpapers.Mobi
CompareProviders.Mobi

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unfortunately no, I don't 'get it'
Can you explain to this noob please?

North, South East and West... four corners of the globe! I own them all. (Tongue in cheek)

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Speaking of mobi.....

I actualy have a mobi that gets daily type ins....
celularmania.mobi

Is earning more than som of my .coms

•••
b12.mobi

showcasing b12.mobi

vitamins anyone?

•••
So I got my first ever .mobi.. No experience in this TLD but I just couldn't resist this one.

Debug.mobi.

Your thoughts please?

•••
I love this name!

nutshell.mobi

Any thoughts?
thx

•••
I dont think that now mobi sites r so benifial but it should be gold of future

•••
mobilescanner.mobi
mobilescan.mobi

•••
•••
•••
___

___

Last edited:
•••
•••
Made a random jokes site here - reallyseriously.mobi

•••
•••
I own a few. My favorite is hawk.mobi for drones :wave:
I think the attached IDNX plots says it all for dot mobi's...

Reference:
Internet Domain Name Index plots, Dr. T. Lindenthal, idnx.com, retrieved on 6 February 2014

ps. I have great respect for the wonderful work of Dr. Lindenthal!

Attachments

• IDNX plot.JPG
    IDNX plot.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Now that all the good one word generics are gone,

All of the "good one word generics" were gone soon after initial launch way back when, as well as the LLL.

This is the 2nd or 3rd time that all of the "good one word generics" disappeared.

Sloppy seconds comes to mind here.

•••
so, you bumped a 6 months old thread to say this?

well, n00bs wanna feel like they have insight. see that double zero i did in the word noobs? it means im an elite hacker.

•••
well, n00bs wanna feel like they have insight. see that double zero i did in the word noobs? it means im an elite hacker.
you meant h4ck3r :D

•••
you meant h4ck3r :D

\/\/3||, ®4||y | |\/|34|\|+, |-|4©|<3®

but that must 90's elite nostalgia makes me tear up too much.

•••
•••
•••
There hasn't been a public mobi sale of any significance since January.

•••
Mobi is alive

Sure, it's "alive," and it will always be alive, much like .cc and all other TLDs that ICANN has included in the root. .Mobi names will always resolve. The question isn't whether or not it's alive. The more important question is, "Does anyone give a hoot about .mobi anymore?" Currently, that answer is overwhelmingly, "No." When speculators let prime LLL.mobi and prime generic.mobi names drop, then you should know the extension is at a low and not likely to be strong in the immediate future.

•••
•••
Not long ago names like hotel realestate property have dropped, names that would have sold for 6 figures in 2006. I understand competition for snapping these names was not so tough either.
That says a lot. There has never been an extension losing value so dramatically.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back