Dynadot

.mobi .mobi dead or .mobi on NP dead ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I visited here every day.But seems no more news here.

.mobi dead or .mobi on NP dead ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You know, it's pathetic that the same argument has been going on for over 2 and 1/2 solid years, nonstop. And, even worse, it has been allowed to continue.

@NP Staff (as a whole, I'm not addressing anyone in particular) - there are ways to put an end to the constant, years-long bickering. Everyone is sick and tired of it (mods and regular members alike). Why isn't anything being done? What's the holdup? Perhaps I'm in the minority here, I don't know, but personally I don't think that even "polite" bickering is okay when that's basically all that happens here. A little bickering here and there, sure, of course that's gonna happen. But it happens on a daily basis. You can't get away from it... and that's simply not healthy nor acceptable for anyone or NamePros as a whole. I have a proposal for you. I think that anyone who comes here for the sole purpose of arguing (on either side of the fence) should be banned from the .mobi subforum (at first only for a month perhaps, and then for a year, or forever). Every member here should be able to contribute something positive (ie, useful) to the community.. it's a simple concept. If a member rarely or never contributes anything useful, then you've clearly got a trolling issue on your hands. And again, this goes for every member, whether they like .mobi or not. If you can't be a positive part of the community, you shouldn't be part of it at all.

•••
If posts are constructive i'm all for a good healthy debate but if posts are rude or offensive they are usually deleted (and rightly so) and dealt with appropriately, if you see any of these posts you can help the section moderators by reporting them.

•••
Reece, Simply put, my post was deleted and all I wrote was 'Bingo. And a rep to you'. (paraphasing maybe). That's it, nothing more. So again to have that simple, non-offending, post deleted is nothing more than 'Mod Ego' censorship! If not, explain what is wrong with my statement that it needed to be 'deleted'!!

Anything extremely rude about any member will be deleted. You agreed to a Code of Conduct when you signed up -- respect for other members was one condition of membership. I was only responsible for deleting one post -- one from Pred which I felt was insulting to Samit. I didn't delete the others and frankly, I don't even want to bother checking what was written because I probably don't want to know.

Namepros allows people to be for or against any domain extension they want -- you'll never get banned for liking .mobi however anyone making a habit of insulting staff,mods or other members will quickly find they're not welcome here.

If someone is insulting or ridiculing you (and that goes for any member of this forum) at any time -- day or night, send me or one of the other mods/staff a pm and I promise you it will be dealt with.

•••
You know, it's pathetic that the same argument has been going on for over 2 and 1/2 solid years, nonstop. And, even worse, it has been allowed to continue.

@NP Staff (as a whole, I'm not addressing anyone in particular) - there are ways to put an end to the constant, years-long bickering. Everyone is sick and tired of it (mods and regular members alike). Why isn't anything being done? What's the holdup? Perhaps I'm in the minority here, I don't know, but personally I don't think that even "polite" bickering is okay when that's basically all that happens here. A little bickering here and there, sure, of course that's gonna happen. But it happens on a daily basis. You can't get away from it... and that's simply not healthy nor acceptable for anyone or NamePros as a whole. I have a proposal for you. I think that anyone who comes here for the sole purpose of arguing (on either side of the fence) should be banned from the .mobi subforum (at first only for a month perhaps, and then for a year, or forever). Every member here should be able to contribute something positive (ie, useful) to the community.. it's a simple concept. If a member rarely or never contributes anything useful, then you've clearly got a trolling issue on your hands. And again, this goes for every member, whether they like .mobi or not. If you can't be a positive part of the community, you shouldn't be part of it at all.

Good evening Egnited

That is a very articulate post, would you be kind enough to explain to me (briefly of course) what this is all about? Being new to the forum I've not been following all of this in-fighting so it would be great to know who & what to look out for.
I do hope that this forum is a decent 'open' forum, I've spent so much time on other forums that just seem to be there to serve the owners own agenda.

Toodle pip :snaphappy:

•••
I'm not going to comment on the decision made by another moderator/staff and I wasn't here when the deleted posts were written so I really don't know the whole story myself. If your post was wrongfully deleted, you have my apologies for that -- I have deleted very few posts in the .mobi forum, only ones insulting other members and recently, those of some anti-.mobi trolls.

@Egnited: From what I've seen lately, I would say the forum has been running much more smoothly than it has in the past. I've started deleting pointless threads of the ".mobi is useless" nature, as it's clearly just a troll looking to start a problem. Members can't see posts and threads that I or other mods/staff have deleted, so it's difficult to know what exactly we're doing behind the scenes, however I have been less tolerant lately of threads I feel were just created to start a problem.

•••
Serious questions

Anything extremely rude about any member will be deleted. You agreed to a Code of Conduct when you signed up -- respect for other members was one condition of membership. I was only responsible for deleting one post -- one from Pred which I felt was insulting to Samit.

I'm curious Reece, do you find it insulting and rude for Samit to insinuate that a .mobi investor is a cultist? Or is that somehow fair game since no one was named specifically? Is that the respect called for in the code of conduct? Especially from a NamePros Team Leader?

Believers will have you believe anything :D

They'd like you to believe that .mobi is a major success in an alternate reality.

I posted this in the .tv section - just as relevant here - The Cult Test, Questions 0

I didn't delete the others and frankly, I don't even want to bother checking what was written because I probably don't want to know.

Considering you're the sole mod for this section, if you don't who will? I can't imagine being balanced in your policy enforcement without bothering to see what else was written.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not going to comment on the decision made by another moderator/staff and I wasn't here when the deleted posts were written so I really don't know the whole story myself. If your post was wrongfully deleted, you have my apologies for that -- I have deleted very few posts in the .mobi forum, only ones insulting other members and recently, those of some anti-.mobi trolls.
My take would be that a sub forum has a moderator to moderate and control that certain subforum. But it seems it must be ok for any moderator, with or without their biased opinion, can just go to any sub forum, comment, delete, and what... 'ban', at will, just because....., I don't know, they have a 'moderator' status here!??!? Why then delegate each subforum with set mods then?? Just get a bunch of ego driven mods, and let them do as they please throughout the whole forum, because they are a 'mod'!!

Mods should only 'moderate' the forums they are assigned to! (of course that would just be logical..)

•••
Mods can only delete/give warnings/ban people in their sections however staff can do so in any section. As a whole, I think the mods here are pretty reasonable -- maybe not as laissez-faire as at some other forums, but then again, I've been criticized for that myself, so it's hard to find a happy medium that will please most people. Frankly, anyone getting off on having the ability to delete posts and ban members on a forum needs to get a life imho. I try to remain as objective as possible when looking into matters -- we're just people and make mistakes like anyone else, however I do think all mods/staff have the best interest of the forum at heart when they take whatever actions are necessary.

My take would be that a sub forum has a moderator to moderate and control that certain subforum. But it seems it must be ok for any moderator, with or without their biased opinion, can just go to any sub forum, comment, delete, and what... 'ban', at will, just because....., I don't know, they have a 'moderator' status here!??!? Why then delegate each subforum with set mods then?? Just get a bunch of ego driven mods, and let them do as they please throughout the whole forum, because they are a 'mod'!!

Mods should only 'moderate' the forums they are assigned to! (of course that would just be logical..)

•••
Mods can only delete/give warnings/ban people in their sections however staff can do so in any section. As a whole, I think the mods here are pretty reasonable -- maybe not as laissez-faire as at some other forums, but then again, I've been criticized for that myself, so it's hard to find a happy medium that will please most people. Frankly, anyone getting off on having the ability to delete posts and ban members on a forum needs to get a life imho. I try to remain as objective as possible when looking into matters -- we're just people and make mistakes like anyone else, however I do think all mods/staff have the best interest of the forum at heart when they take whatever actions are necessary.

I agree, i'd also like to add that it is sometimes challenging to find the right balance when dealing with trolls, as if your too harsh it can be seen in the wrong light by some members but if your too soft it can give the wrong impression. Namepros encourages healthy, constructive debate but not when posts start turning rude / offensive thats when posts start getting deleted and don't forget there may also be more than meets the eye in some occaisions, so don't always asume this or that is why this person or that person was banned.

•••
I'm curious Reece, do you find it insulting and rude for Samit to insinuate that a .mobi investor is a cultist? Or is that somehow fair game since no one was named specifically? Is that the respect called for in the code of conduct? Especially from a NamePros Team Leader?
Since you've addressed me specifically, I'll answer.

1. I didn't insinuate any .mobi investor is a cultist, just those that don't allow anyone to question their 'god' and 'salvation'. I own .mobi's too, they're not worthless, just tough to sell at a price point I could even cover my costs at, so I'd rather develop them but haven't found an ide or tech that is future ready enough to impress me to get into it, as yet.

2. I'm tld unsensitive, it doesn't matter to me what is or what is not the tld. What gets my goat is to see people call any tld the solution to the worlds problems by being 'it'. Specially when you see a decided lack of any interest in sales, on the board and off it. This disparity between the 'pumpers' and the actual sales makes it seem like propaganda then, not a discussion, specially when they personally attack the person mentioning this, instead of offering constructive criticism or even a differing view, if so inclined.

3. RJ has very clearly mentioned that the Forum Rules provide a level playing field to all members, volunteer mods or team leaders or anyone else for that matter. Follow the rules, leave the personal attacks and the name calling out of it and no one will take any action on your posts or on your account.

No one has it in for you (not you specifically, just you all), least of all me, I'm an equal opportunity trader who's here to buy and sell domains. I'm sure I've had transactions with most of the people who disagree with me, but that is opinion, not business. I am not interested in politics, nor do I try to 'bash' tlds, but am well within my rights to say it as I see it, you might not agree with it, thats your call, you can always 'ignore' anyone by simply adding them to your ignore list.

But please, please, offer constructive NON OFFENSIVE opinions. Do not name call, you can disagree with anyone's opinion but calling them names just shows you pander to a cult, read the reference provided, was an education for me, might be for you too.

•••
Since you've addressed me specifically, I'll answer.

1. I didn't insinuate any .mobi investor is a cultist, just those that don't allow anyone to question their 'god' and 'salvation'. I own .mobi's too, they're not worthless, just tough to sell at a price point I could even cover my costs at, so I'd rather develop them but haven't found an ide or tech that is future ready enough to impress me to get into it, as yet.

2. I'm tld unsensitive, it doesn't matter to me what is or what is not the tld. What gets my goat is to see people call any tld the solution to the worlds problems by being 'it'. Specially when you see a decided lack of any interest in sales, on the board and off it. This disparity between the 'pumpers' and the actual sales makes it seem like propaganda then, not a discussion, specially when they personally attack the person mentioning this, instead of offering constructive criticism or even a differing view, if so inclined.

3. RJ has very clearly mentioned that the Forum Rules provide a level playing field to all members, volunteer mods or team leaders or anyone else for that matter. Follow the rules, leave the personal attacks and the name calling out of it and no one will take any action on your posts or on your account.

No one has it in for you (not you specifically, just you all), least of all me, I'm an equal opportunity trader who's here to buy and sell domains. I'm sure I've had transactions with most of the people who disagree with me, but that is opinion, not business. I am not interested in politics, nor do I try to 'bash' tlds, but am well within my rights to say it as I see it, you might not agree with it, thats your call, you can always 'ignore' anyone by simply adding them to your ignore list.

But please, please, offer constructive NON OFFENSIVE opinions. Do not name call, you can disagree with anyone's opinion but calling them names just shows you pander to a cult, read the reference provided, was an education for me, might be for you too.

Hi Samit

I have to say I'm quite impressed with your post. I have the benefit of having not read any of your other posts yet (bar the one that Scandi referred to).

I think the question many have on this forum, if I understand correctly? is that on the dotcom board or on the dotinfo board etc.. you don't have posters on threads (especially every alternate post) questioning the very existence of that extension and demanding 'justification' for that extension.
We all know that not all domains are made equal. Not all extensions are equal; indeed there is a great deal of overlapping between dotcoms & countrycodes - sometimes the countrycode is far better than the dotcom. Many .orgs are most suited to that extension... as I'm sure we will all agree, many mobi sites will suit the dotmobi extension far better than any other extension... we can discuss stats all day & all night and by the next day, the stats will have changed.... it's a fruitless exercise.

But the dotmobi board has suffered a 'canker' with members like Jeff & snoop literally 'baiting' other members into starting fights & then getting posts deleted and even banned in quite a few cases now. Your post today is very reasonable and eloquent. I would be delighted if the mobi section was a place where dotmobi can be discussed and debated but not debased!
I visit other forums and I know dozens of the members here from other forums and if there's one thing that separates their behaviour there from their behaviour here, it's their tempers.
If there was a genuine effort to ensure that anti-mobi members didn't wind up the pro-mobi lobby I think this forum could play a valuable role in helping everyone who uses the forum to understand what domobi is, what dotmobi isn't and the reasons why people feel the way they do and what can be done about it.

You say that you own some dotmobis, I think every serious domainer does to be honest; I know Jeff does, Rick Schwartz has buckets full of them... Rick Latona owns a secret stash (even though he publicly states that he doesn't like the extension)... as time moves on, the pros and cons of dotmobi are becoming more polarized, causing many to change their views... this is one of the most visited forums for the discussion of domain names - in the world! - it would be self-defeating to operate the forum to a private agenda because it would lose it's integrity and it's credibility... because as many politicians in the UK have found out, if you don't play fair in one part of your business, it has a profound knock-on effect on the rest of your business.

Thank you for your post Samit.

•••
1. I didn't insinuate any .mobi investor is a cultist, just those that don't allow anyone to question their 'god' and 'salvation'.
That's quite a departure from your earlier post, but I'll accept that you failed to initially clarify who you were talking about in your earlier post. Can you show me an actual example of anyone who thinks .mobi is their god and savior? Since you bothered to post it in this thread then you must have at least one example you can provide. Please note that as someone who knows many of the major .mobi investors, there is no tld worship that I am aware of. Being an enthusiasts is not worship.

Can you show me an actual example of .mobi being "pumped" here at NP? I'd really like to see exactly what you're talking about. Note that "pumping" is not simply having a positive view of an extension, since that is simply someones opinion and well within their right to ..how did you put it.. "say it as they see it."

No one has it in for you (not you specifically, just you all), least of all me,
You may not have an agenda but I think you're being naive when you say no one has it in for .mobi enthusiasts.

I encourage you to do the same, when you refer to people as cultists, be clear as to whom you are speaking.

Last edited:
•••
sam you sound bored and like you just want to have an opinion about something. :)

relax my son.. i can be your .mobi cultist. the search is over.

•••

Every member here should be able to contribute something positive (ie, useful) to the community.. it's a simple concept.

So is your opinion the only people making a positive contribution are the ones that say mobi is a great investment and has a future? And you wonder where the bickering comes from. lol.

I personally think my posts stating the many problems of mobi are extremely positive messages for NP members. Had more listened to me early on then maybe they might not have lost all their cash in the hype.

Those did listen. Are probably very grateful they were talked out of a bad investment. Of course I also get partial blame by mobi fans for helping diminish mobi (ridiculous assertion btw).

The truth is that mobi success or failure doesn't hinge on what's said on NP. There is no harm in the actual bickering. If you can't take it...walk away. Add people to your ignore list. Don't visit the mobi area.

there are ways to put an end to the constant, years-long bickering.

I'd like to hear you put this proposal into words. I am pretty sure after you type it out you'll realize how oppresive it will be. People shouldn't be told to STFU because they have a different opinion.

You may not have an agenda but I think you're being naive when you say no one has it in for .mobi enthusiasts.

Do you deny the reverse is true? When I see comments like "Your the reason i stopped posting and helping people in the .mobi section." I have to believe this person has an agenda to shut me up and wants me to just go away.

I don't personally see why there just can't be a certain level of respect when discussing mobi no matter what you believe. It's discussion and nothing more. mobi investors are taking it very personally I think because they do have a strong investment in mobi. They somehow think the negative talk will ruin their chances for a resale. They might be right but then again that's a market. The bears and the bulls fight it out. It's healthy overall but of course someone is going to be wrong.

At first the bulls were winning...then as time passed the bears had their day. The mobi future...well that's still up for discussion. If you eliminate that open and honest discussion you stifle the market and do a disservice to members.

As for Pred. Not sure what was said but imho....he often steps over the line with personal comments. He should know better too since he has been here quite some time. I know he is a big man at the other big mobi forum site so maybe he is just best off there where he doesn't have to listen to an opposing viewpoint. Especially if he can't discuss it with civility or respect. NP doesn't need that type of member.

•••
Had more listened to me early on then maybe they might not have lost all their cash in the hype.

Those did listen. Are probably very grateful they were talked out of a bad investment. Of course I also get partial blame by mobi fans for helping diminish mobi (ridiculous assertion btw).

lol... you're giving yourself a lot of credit, kind sir.

•••
I note that under the user name it tells you what that member is; new member, senior member etc.. why does Labrocca's say "recovering jerk"? (I wasn't even aware that it was a curable affliction?).

Seriously though, I'm just trying to find my feet on the forum and work out who specializes in what area of domaining but that caught my eye & I can't understand why someone would want to identify themselves as something which would be rude enough to get another member banned if they used that level of abuse, I'm guessing that it must be an 'in joke' or something?

Anyway, back to domaining.... I understand that Mjnels is quite a dotmobi devotee and that Samit is into .pro which I have to say has surprised me - I wasn't really aware of that extension until recently, I'll have to gem up on that before I visit the .pro section. From looking at Scandis posts I'd guess he's a mobi man with broader exposure across the board - someone told me that he has experienced the 'high end' of domaining having once had a 6 figure sale, if that's true that is very impressive; it doesn't happen every day and it's reassuring to know that someone with such a pedigree is investing in dotmobi.

Is there a 'bio' section on the forum where one can find out more about members? It would be good to read if someone could point me in the right direction...

Regarding dotmobi, without any bs style hype or doomsday naysaying, I would be very interested in hearing what the prognosis is for dotmobi using best & worst case scenarios... I suppose the worst case scenario is pretty obvious; the extension might not take off and could slip into obscurity - at least, it might become as unpopular as .biz / .TV etc..
But what do you think? could it get that bad and just what is the best case scenario, I mean; how far could it really go with the wind in its sails?
I've heard people talk of it as the next dotcom which I think is borderline absurd... but assuming that worst case is a total loss scenario and then taking a hypothetical line from that point and extending it towards dotcoms mantle, just how far could it go if everything fell in its favour? I have read lots of articles about how, within a few short years, the majority of people on the planet who have access to the internet will NOT have access to a pc... which I find astonishing but given that these are stats and forecasts from reliable sources, is it so far fetched to see dotmobi as a global contender for the number 2 spot?

All fascinating stuff, if I knew the answer I'd go down the bookies and place a bet...

toodle pip :snaphappy:

Last edited:
•••
Do you deny the reverse is true? When I see comments like "Your the reason i stopped posting and helping people in the .mobi section." I have to believe this person has an agenda to shut me up and wants me to just go away.

Actually, from what I know of that individual, he was simply stating the facts of his situation without any agenda. He's a mobile web entrepreneur, a wealth of knowledge about many things relevant to mobile web in general and .mobi specifically and shared why he rarely posts here any longer. It's a serious loss to any community. The apparent right to denigrate .mobi and its enthusiasts has trumped and driven away productive discussion.

I don't personally see why there just can't be a certain level of respect when discussing mobi no matter what you believe.

I agree with your opinion here labrocca, but I'm curious, would you consider relating .mobi enthusiasts to cultists to be respectful? Or for a trip down memory lane, how about your calling .mobi enthusiasts Manson family domainers? Was that respectful to compare .mobi enthusiasts to a murderous cult? Why is it that naysayers such as yourself resort to comparing the overall .mobi community to a freak religious group simply because we don't agree with the naysayer perspective? Is it really necessary and/or respectful to sling that mud in despair?

As for Pred. Not sure what was said but imho....he often steps over the line with personal comments. He should know better too since he has been here quite some time. I know he is a big man at the other big mobi forum site so maybe he is just best off there where he doesn't have to listen to an opposing viewpoint. Especially if he can't discuss it with civility or respect. NP doesn't need that type of member.

So Pred shares his views of people who berate .mobi enthusiasts and is banned, while you compare .mobi enthusiasts to murderers and are promoted to moderator. Is there any more glaring an example of a double standard here?

And since you brought up the other forum, there is healthy and robust debate and discussion there, it's just moved beyond the same old redundant "is .mobi dead" discussion that infiltrates incessantly here at NP.

Last edited:
•••
labrocca said:
I personally think my posts stating the many problems of mobi are extremely positive messages for NP members. Had more listened to me early on then maybe they might not have lost all their cash in the hype.
D-:D-: OMG had the domaining world only known, the almighty 'all knowing domainer' was actually here in this forum, every NPer here would be domainer kings!! One can't help but wonder if he's also spreading his domaining powers on all the other new, and old, extensions and saving those interested in such domainers from disaster of what to invest in or not. He could be saving so many from 'new extension hype!!' Maybe he can share his domainer wisdom here weekly, with 'his own private thread' of advice for all to listen too! Oh, please!!!

:bah:
:rolleyes: (good grief!)

dotcomisdead said:
I note that under the user name it tells you what that member is; new member, senior member etc.. why does Labrocca's say "recovering jerk"?
No one knows their self better than.. themselves!

Last edited:
•••
D-:D-: OMG had the domaining world only known, the almighty 'all knowing domainer' was actually here in this forum, every NPer here would be domainer kings!! One can't help but wonder if he's also spreading his domaining powers on all the other new, and old, extensions and saving those interested in such domainers from disaster of what to invest in or not. He could be saving so many from 'new extension hype!!' Maybe he can share his domainer wisdom here weekly, with 'his own private thread' of advice for all to listen too! Oh, please!!!

:bah:
:rolleyes: (good grief!)

Thanks for drawing attention again here, a perfect example of the naysayer arrogance that has permeated the .mobi section of NP since the beginning of the extension. I'm curious how those who have and continue to profit from .mobi will be categorized.

•••
Please keep this thread free of insults or it will be closed and that has nothing to do with censorship -- it has to do with respect. I'm more than willing to listen to complaints about how this forum is being run or suggestions on how we can improve it however if you want to complain or insult other members, please send it to me by pm -- I'm not going to hold it against anyone if they want to vent their anger to me privately.

No one knows their self better than.. themselves!

•••
Please keep this thread free of insults or it will be closed and that has nothing to do with censorship -- it has to do with respect. I'm more than willing to listen to complaints about how this forum is being run or suggestions on how we can improve it however if you want to complain or insult other members, please send it to me by pm -- I'm not going to hold it against anyone if they want to vent their anger to me privately.
Reece, that title he has, 'he' added it there for the public to see, and obviously comment on. No different then what each individual puts in their sig lines. I/noone made anything up, he himself wrote it and published it.

Do we all now start getting blamed for commenting on what others publicly 'write and display about themselves' in their sigs, avatars etc?

•••

Hello Friends:

Thanks you all for all the replies, I really got lots of ideas and many new information about .mobi from your replies in this thread. However, when I posted my question, I never thought this thread would go 3 pages long. And I just got to know there might be some complaints has be transferred to the moderator of this section, that is not my original intention. All my thought is just want all .mobi player have a good future.

Thanks again!

•••
Hello Friends:

Thanks you all for all the replies, I really got lots of ideas and many new information about .mobi from your replies in this thread. However, when I posted my question, I never thought this thread would go 3 pages long. And I just got to know there might be some complaints has be transferred to the moderator of this section, that is not my original intention. All my thought is just want all .mobi player have a good future.

Thanks again!

I don't believe that you are responsible for the way the thread went. You asked the question; is dotmobi dead or is the dotmobi section on NP dead?
The answer seems to be the latter - although maybe not quite dead - the discussion seems to have identified a few issues about the suspicions of an 'alternative agenda' by mods / managers of the forum which have been countered fairly well - if everyone is true to their word regarding behaviour and attitude the mobi section here may pull through after a period in intensive care (which means the mods keeping a close and fair eye on proceedings).

Indeed, thankyou Tony for starting the thread!

•••
Questions unanswered

Still waiting for some responses to questions for Reece, Samit, and labrocca in posts #56, #62, and #67 respectively.

•••
For post #56, as I said earlier, I don't comment on the decision of other Namepros mods/staff. Namepros is fairly careful about who they allow to become a moderator/staff member and I trust the judgement of the decision made by them.I have a blog, I have a business to run, and I moderate 2 other forums here on Namepros -- I have better things to do than check over the decision of other mods/staff which I believe are more than competent enough to make good choices. So long as people follow the forum rules, they can say anything good or bad about .mobi they want.

I don't know how anyone could say I'm not balanced -- maybe I'm not super hero .mobi mod deleting every negative comment about .mobi, however I've never deleted any pro-.mobi comments which didn't attack other members of this forum.

Considering you're the sole mod for this section, if you don't who will? I can't imagine being balanced in your policy enforcement without bothering to see what else was written.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back