Dynadot

.mobi Is it worth renewing my .mobi?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,
Can anyone advice if its worth me renewing my .mobi

I did a bit of basic development of the domain to test traffic, but got absolutely no traffic whatsoever, are .mobi's a dead duck?

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm curious, do you actually expect to get traffic to this lame website? How does this even have any bearing on the merits of a tld?

•••
I'm curious, do you actually expect to get traffic to this lame website? How does this even have any bearing on the merits of a tld?

Many thanks for your kind words & helpful advice.

•••
Many thanks for your kind words & helpful advice.

Seriously, what does that website offer a visitor? Nothing. So nobody uses it. No traffic. How is this a reflection of a tld?

•••
Hi,
Can anyone advice if its worth me renewing my domain: app^download.mobi

I did a bit of basic development of the domain to test traffic, but got absolutely no traffic whatsoever, are .mobi's a dead duck?

Thanks.

Not overly strong keywords. Development(?) - a few links that don't work and an internal server error.

Obviously, .mobi is dead!

My answer:
1-2 years ago I thought mobi was dead.

Now? I believe mobi is a developer/end user opportunity. Not something I'm working on but I know some who are. The registration count keeps going up.

•••
Not overly strong keywords. Development(?) - a few links that don't work and an internal server error.

Obviously, .mobi is dead!
LOL

The registration count keeps going up.
Very few TLDs are not growing so that is not a measure of success.

Agree with the above, there appears to be nothing on this site that would warrant unsolicited backlinks or favorable indexing.
Oh you are indexed in google, a grand total of seven pages which sounds about right, and the titles and descriptions look like those of parked pages.

•••
•••
Very few TLDs are not growing so that is not a measure of success.

It could when I think that no domainers appear to be doing the registering. That said, I don't think registration counts mean anything, either, but I think domainers are often surprised to know that it's not flatlining.

I would not buy to invest..but I would buy for other purposes as required :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back