Dynadot

Mixed script "fake" IDN on Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
-These are just a couple of many that are on featured domains at Sedo.com, there are very many!

Sedo had stopped allowing them for some time now but slipping back in to their old ways.

They are shown as IDN but they are simply mixed script, English and other languages cobbled together, to look like real English words. Many people have been caught out by this type of worthless rubbish in the past both on Sedo and on the various forums.

holíday.com

amerìca.com etc.

Well done NP's for removing many of them from the forum.

Make sure you don't get caught by them, particularly if you are new to domaining.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is only one confused person in this conversation and I am done with you, at least on NP's.

Just had to finish with this!

"Perhaps the ever-so-fortunate owner of "Oil.com" would like to own a virtually identical I.D.N. of that domain as well ... ? ... perhaps you have a much much better idea for it ... ? ....
perhaps you have to act now and buy this premium 3 letter domain as your future success depends on it ! ! !"

Perhaps the owner of Oil.co should be asked for his opinion, what a joke!

Last edited:
•••
There is only one confused person in this conversation and I am done with you, at least on NP's.
PPPEEEAAACCCEEE

•••
Every Chinese Symbol is IDN

Domain = 域

•••
Every Chinese Symbol is IDN

Domain = 域

I have a reasonable idea of what IDN are, real ones and mixed script.

And you get a like from another guy who advocates the selling of mixed script IDN to fool people, perfect example in the link provided earlier. Birds of a feather etc.

Thank goodness there are not too many of you left.And hopefully even fewer by the time I am done.

•••
People who think only in English
can,t understand IDN,s

This is our advantage

We think global
We understand global

•••
I have a reasonable idea of what IDN are, real ones and mixed script.

And you get a like from another guy who advocates the selling of mixed script IDN to fool people, perfect example in the link provided earlier. Birds of a feather etc.

Thank goodness there are not too many of you left.And hopefully even fewer by the time I am done.

Again, I will never sell an IDN, pure or mixed, to someone who is expecting that it's a normal domain - this is probably obvious.
You really try to put me in a wrong corner, that's not ok.

You simply deny the IDN reality - ok, not my problem - but don't insinuate me that I 'advocate the selling of mixed script to 'fool people''.
I don't advocate any concealment about the type of any domain.

Before someone buys any of my domain/s, normal ones or IDNs (pure or mixed ones), or 63.DOMAINS, I will state clearly what kind of domain it is - if I see that this is needed.
But again, most of people which buy domains from other persons, know what they buy.
And if not, than it's complete normal for me to tell them exactly what they buy before they buy.
And every honest domain dealer will act in the same, natural way.
Especially with mixed IDNs.

IDNs, pure or mixed ones, have nothing to do with fake.
Just open your eyes, Sir - and you will see the difference.
IDN sellers are not criminals.
Please realize that.
Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Some people simply protest too much when nerves are touched, mentioning no names of course.

And some people have already confirmed what I bet they wish they had not, mentioning no names of course.

I'm done here. More at another venue soon where I can really say what I want to say on this subject.

•••
☆ a.com = a.com ( latin a ) REGULAR
☆ а.com = xn--80a.com ( cyrillic a) IDN

☆ α.com = xn--mxa.com ( greek alpha ) IDN
☆ ɑ.com = xn--kna.com ( latin alpha ) IDN

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back