Dynadot

Established Micro Niche Sites - EMD Sites for Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to downsize some of my domain portfolio and list a few of my exact match domain - Micro Niche Sites.

I am taking offers on each of the domains - Seeking a minimum of MID $XX for each one.

Each domain has more than 6 months left of registration and is reg'd at Godaddy.Each Site used Wordpress - And some have 100% custom themes.

Most sites get traffic/revenue.
Please let me know which sites you are interested in and I will email you the stats to comply with NP rules

TipsForInterviews.com
2,600 exact searches
0.88 CPC
100% custom theme and articles!
Domain was registered back in 2006!
NEVER monetized!
Perfect opportunity for someone to turn this into a profitabe site

ProteinShakes.biz
PERFECT amazon affiliate site!
49,500 Exact searches
$2.63 CPC

FreeWeddingProgramTemplates.net
2,400 Exact LOCAL searches
$0.57 CPC
100% custom theme and articles!Never monetized!
Perfect for adsense

WhatIsFennel.com - Own the market! Comes with .COM .NET and .ORG! Own the market!
32,400 Exact searches
$0.96 CPC

As mentioned - you get EVERYTHING that is currently shown on the site - all articles, themes, and most get revenue/traffic.
Check out each site and submit your offers!
You can also email me at:
[email protected]

These need to go! All reasonable offers will be considered.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dragtastic, could you please update your thread to include screenshots of revenue and traffic (with the domain displayed inside)? An alternative would be to remove any claim of traffic or revenue. We do not allow e-mailing of such proof and require them to be listed on the sales thread instead.

Thanks.

crumblepie,
NP Team

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back