NameSilo

Micro Niche Site for $30 [Experienced Developer] Cheapest and Reliable Service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :wave:
Many of you know me by my username arpitagarwal82 over other webmaster forums. I am known for my good service and 100% client satisfaction. I want to offer my expertise to all the NP members.

I will create a complete micro niche site for you with exact match domain and great keyword research.

Price $30 if you register the domain
And for $39, I will register the domain for you and will push it to your godaddy/namecheap account.
Discount for bulk orders

Package Details

The Keyword:

1) 1500+ Local search count (USA Target, google.com)
2) Average CPC is around $1 or more
3) Less competition. We have a lot of experience is keyword research and we use several factors to judge if the keyword is easy to rank for or not.
4) Exact Match Domain (either of .com/.org/.net) available

The Site:

1) WordPress based CMS.
2) Each site has custom header and background.
3) We use K2 framework to create a simple looking site which primarily focus on high CTR and good revenue.
4) Each site contains a high quality 500 word unique hand written article based on your keyword. Apart from this all sites have privacy policy, contact us, HTML sitemap and About page.
5) Adsense and Amazon ad integration.
6) Complete Onpage SEO. This includes (but not limited to) meta description. h1 h2 tags and keyword density.
7) Each post will have atleast 2 relevant images included. Images will be search engine optimized.
8) HTML and XML sitemap.

Time frame of delivery is roughly 7 business days.

What do we need from you?

1) In case you opt to register the domain by yourself and buy $30 per site package, you will have to register the domain and point it to your webhost.
2) You have to provide us your cpanel access so that we can install and configure site on your webhosting account.
3) We also need adsense code from you so that we can integrate ads on your site.

Sample:
Here is one of the site which represent the service I am offering. I cannot disclose the domain name here in public to protect the niche. But the image below will give you a pretty much idea of looks of the site you will get.
sample.jpg

If you have any questions or queries, feel free to PM me or ask here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back