IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The bad thing about .mv is that it shows as available many times. When you pay to register, it kicks back your funds or at best you wait 2 weeks. Wtf is that?!
That's a long wait. The money is on hold way to long..

•••
m3tas.xyz
MyM3ta.com

Got them yesterday

•••
The bad thing about .mv is that it shows as available many times. When you pay to register, it kicks back your funds or at best you wait 2 weeks. Wtf is that?!

True, it's very hard to Register one. Best place in my opinion is marcaria.com, it's where I purchased one from

•••
•••
Got it parked at Dan

Screenshot_20220102-085349_Chrome.jpg

•••
All make sense with great keywords.

Only problem i see is that it can take time as you want mainstream to understand what is Metaverse before you cut it to MV.

So when you have adoption to Metaverse term easier to make it shorter.

•••
All make sense with great keywords.

Only problem i see is that it can take time as you want mainstream to understand what is Metaverse before you cut it to MV.

So when you have adoption to Metaverse term easier to make it shorter.
Totally understand but when celebs start doing site's like www.paris.mv with millions of followers......it's hard not to dip your toes.

All good

Last edited:
•••
Totally understand but when celebs start doing site's like www.paris.mv with millions of followers......it's hard not to dip your toes.

All good
I agree .mv is worth a shot with the metaverse, but in terms of Paris Hilton infulencing things, i don't think it means too much, If she did that in the height of her fame 20 years ago, it may have some bearing.

But most Generation Z and Generation Alpha won't know who Paris Hilton is.

If one of the Jenner girls (ie the Paris Hilton of 20 years ago) have .mv plastered all over their social media (for metaverse), that would be a big promotion for it.

Last edited:
•••
I agree .mv is worth a shot with the metaverse, but in terms of Paris Hilton infulencing things, i don't think it means too much, If she did that in the height of her fame 20 years ago, it may have some bearing.

But most Generation Z and Generation Alpha won't know who Paris Hilton is.

If one of the Jenner girls (ie the Paris Hilton of 20 years ago) have .mv plastered all over their social media (for metaverse), that would be a big promotion for it.
Don't worry plenty on the way soon, watch out for

Vegas.mv

In the coming weeks too

•••
Don't worry plenty on the way soon, watch out for

Vegas.mv

In the coming weeks too
Did you just reg it? Was gonna reg it 6 hours ago lol. Had it in my cart

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Just want to share some insight with the community. Since I have a rather large Meta portfolio it has given me an interesting view into keywords being targeted by investors and companies. Here is a list of names that I have received x,xxx offers +plus in the past 2 or so weeks. And they have been from all over the world not just the likes of the US or China (in no particular order). Hope this helps some. 2022 will be our year!!!

Netaverse/.com
Meta/Sunset.com
Meta/Pal.net
Rex/Verse.com
Proto/Meta.com
Anal/Verse.com
Meta/Home.com
TheMeta/Ville.com
Meta/Service.com
Meta/Buddies.com
Metaverse/Chess.com
Sumo/Verse.com
Meta/House.com
Meta/RealEstateGroup.com
MetaXL.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Anal/Verse.com, the realm where it's always a black hole.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Anal/Verse.com, the realm where it's always a black hole.

lol Maybe I should have left that particular name off the list lol.

Adult themed domain names are bound to thrive in the metaverse. I sold 18VR./com a few years back for xx,xxx so figured I'd get a few meta. Interestingly enough, I used to own Meta18./com and let it expire at some point last year well before the boom

Last edited:
•••
lol Maybe I should have left that particular name off the list lol.

Adult themed domain names are bound to thrive in the metaverse. I sold 18VR./com a few years back for xx,xxx so figured I'd get a few meta. Interestingly enough, I used to own Meta18./com and let it expire at some point last year well before the boom

Adult domains use to sell for a lot of money. Hold onto that Anal domain. It may sell for a decent return one day.

•••
•••
Sold a meta+ keyword .co for 700 usd.
2 month old handreg! Payment received now.

•••
Meta Trending & Smart Hack Domains At $1,

MetaMkting.com
MetaMkting.live
MetaMkt.xyz
MetaSmart.city
MetaTele.vision
MVGroup.biz

•••
Porkbun is doing a Special- $6.50 a name, 10 name limit, so I picked up some MV names:

MVOlympics.com
MVBetmakers.com
MVBookies.com
MVGameroom.com
MVIncubator.com
MVConnector.com
MVTransporter.com
MVMuseums.com
MVKeywords.com
MVRomance.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back