Domain Empire

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Looks like Paris has a new MetaVerse domain

www.Paris.mv
Maybe people will start to listen to me about the .mv extension soon!
1640902950004.png

Forget Web2

I’ve been telling ya’ll it’s all about web3

•••
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

•••
Meta/payment/services in king

•••

Company rebranded to meta map early this month. Metamap dawt com is their new domain.

Seems to be under new ownership on 9th November so I think that's when they bought it + it lines up around when FB announced the name change to Meta..

NS records were previously Yahoo/Verizon for over 10 years, but switched to Google Domains on 9th November..

This company recently got $70 million in funding so this may be a 6 or even 7 figure acquisition..

56 extensions of the keyword registered. The .com has been registered since 1995..

How much do you think it sold for?

•••
MetaVideoscom.png

Had the .com before and picked up the .net and org

MetaMusic.png

11 years old domain.

Last edited:
•••
Guys, what do you think of

MetaWeb3 dot com
Metaverse ETF dot com

Thanks,
Sumeeth

•••
Have a nice & healthy start into the new year 2022!

meta2ndlife.com

•••
metafren.xyz
metakek.xyz

Can't make the pot any sweeterrr

•••
•••
•••
Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2021 was a great year for you!

I wish you all a very healthy and peaceful 2022!!!

May you find success, however you define it!

May the Metaverse, MV, AR, VR, XR gods bless you!

Cheers Mates!

Last edited:
•••
Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2021 was a great year for you!

I wish you all a very healthy and peaceful 2022!!!

May you find success, however you define it!

May the Metaverse, MV, AR, VR, XR gods bless you!

Cheers Mates!

Same to you! 🍻🎉

•••
•••
Happy New Year ! All the best.
Bob

•••
•••
Maybe people will start to listen to me about the .mv extension soon!

Sounds like you're planning on saying that you've been the only one talking about that extension on here lol... Come on man...

I find it absolutely annoying when people goes "See! See! What did I say?? 😁" when they've clearly been one of many suggesting something.

•••
Just checked to see what's going on with MVerse and there are now around 500 registrations on gtlds

•••
•••
•••
Happy New Year to all, hope we all will have a good sales year in 2022

•••
•••
•••
Whois shows registered 2019

Reported on Namebio (not my sale)
Peta/Verse * (com)
$39,999 USD
12/31/21
GoDaddy

•••
It was an expired domain auction: https://member.expireddomains.net/domain/petaverse.com
Someone got carried away with bidding. Previous owner still has time to renew the domain. It happened to me recently. Picked up a nice name after a bidding war and the domain ended up getting renewed.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back