IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MetaverseTreatment//com
Is that a rehab clinic for people that can't stop registering "meta" names ?

Cracking Up Lol GIF

•••
Is that a rehab clinic for people that can't stop registering "meta" names ?

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Stranger things have happened - metaverserehab.com appears to be taken.

•••
•••
TheMetaverse(.)Xyz

Attachments

• 55197425-6D9A-4810-8539-91B1217E1DE4.jpeg
    55197425-6D9A-4810-8539-91B1217E1DE4.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
•••
TheMetaverse(.)Xyz
Great name.

I own
The/Meta/Ville (xyz)
The/Meta/Token (xyz)
The/Meta/VA (com) (==VA- Virtual assistant)
The/Meta/Growth (com)

•••
•••
everymetaverse.com
thewholemetaverse.com
allofthemetaverse.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Meta Telephone
Meta Smartphone

both in com

•••
Meta Telephone
Meta Smartphone

both in com

I haven't seen the words telephone and smartphone in ages lol...they're only called "phones" now.

Last edited:
•••
I haven't seen the words telephone and smartphone in ages lol...they're only called "phones" now.
Smartphone doesn't get used much by the average consumer but on websites where future tech of processors, cameras, AR, app development etc are discussed it gets used daily as that's the correct technical term..

Just search it on Google & check the news section lol. Also on e-commerce websites they also use smartphone to describe the product a lot..

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)
METAVERSEAURUS.COM
METAVERSEO.US
METAVERSEIOU.COM
METAVERSEGEIST.COM
METASENOR.COM

•••
METAVERSEAURUS.COM
METAVERSEO.US
METAVERSEIOU.COM
METAVERSEGEIST.COM
METASENOR.COM
Interesting, I have METAVERSEOUS.com

•••
•••
•••
Screenshot_20220716_170556.jpg

Wholesale liquidation of this name is only $2500

Taken in 11+ tlds

Thanks.

•••
•••
Its really important to hang on to your best names for at least a few years. I think people are going to start dropping good names this fall as the first year of mad meta regging comes due for renewal.
Some of the best names in this niche were not registered last year. So, I doubt we will really see category-defining names or top-notch names in the expiry stream this year.

Having said that, I agree with you that a lot of names regged last year will be dropped this year or the next. However, most of them will be mediocre at best.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back