IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
2 recent additions -
MetaverseTraveler,com
Multiverse,HipHop

•••
•••
•••

Meta’s next big bet: The ‘metaversity’.​

Metaversity.com sold at DAN, still not resolving. Do you think it's an end-user purchase?

•••
I have this domain B e t e v e r s e. c o m

•••

Metaversity.com sold at DAN, still not resolving. Do you think it's an end-user purchase?
Thanks for sharing. I own Metasity dot com, this gives good hope for my name 🤞🤞

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
metaverseyo
metaversedb
metaverseus

all in com

•••
Open Metaverse Alliance for Web3 (OMA3) has been launched collaboratively by several prominent blockchain-based companies and big metaverse platforms. Some of the companies include ‘The Sandbox’, ‘Decentraland’, ‘Animoca Brands’ and ‘Upland’. To summarise, the goal of the organisation is to steer the evolution of the metaverse in a direction that aligns with some of the core principles of Web3.
1658616133710.png

https://www.oma3.org/

•••
•••

A company called Meta is suing Meta for naming itself Meta

https://www.theverge.com/2022/7/19/23270164/meta-augmented-reality-facebook-lawsuit

Unlike the clowns from "meta.company" this one seems to be real:

The Internet Archive also has a few years of history for their website: http://web.archive.org/web/*/meta.is

TLDR

What exact does Meta.is want? A settlement paycheck or for FB to actually change name and not use Meta? And what are the odds of Meta.is winning?

•••
TLDR

What exact does Meta.is want? A settlement paycheck or for FB to actually change name and not use Meta? And what are the odds of Meta.is winning?
Shoot first and ask questions later.

•••
•••
Metaverse/Ar/Vr/Xr/com

Last edited:
•••

Interesting,I own Metaverseity .com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Not sure where I should set an ask price. Maybe just start high.
In the midst of setting up a website that has all of my meta prefixed domains.
Slow going. Website design is struggle for me.
Hold the bottom one. Just added the other to see what group concensus would value them at, realistically.

Metabarbie.com
Metagijoe.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back