Domain Empire

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
MetaverseRenting

.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
metalancers - com

Freelancer market for meta developers.

•••
MV - metaverse, multiverse, megaverse, miniverse, moneyverse
What other ideas could there be?

Screenshot_20211030-185913_Chrome.jpg

Facebook's announcement that it is changing its name to Meta has caused quite the stir in Israel where the word sounds like the Hebrew word for "dead".

To be precise, Meta is pronounced like the feminine form of the Hebrew word.

A number of people have taken to Twitter to share their take on the name under the hashtag #FacebookDead.

The emergency rescue volunteers Zaka even got involved, telling their followers on Twitter: "Don't worry, we're on it".

•••
If anyone's interested, I've underpriced these two domains on Dan to generate some cash flow. Both registered 11 days before FB's big announcement so zero chances of them wanting to claim these without paying.

No longer available.

•••
•••
•••
META+/PLATFORMS/ (.net, *not mine*)
It was registered a few weeks ago and is on sale at a very high price. It's a price that I don't understand in the .net tld.

•••
META+/PLATFORMS/ (.net, *not mine*)
It was registered a few weeks ago and is on sale at a very high price. It's a price that I don't understand in the .net tld.
The seller's portfolio is asking very high amounts for all meta stuff.

•••
Acquired a couple of months ago.
metaverse land.jpeg

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Handreg today:

MetaDeets.com

•••
Regged in King:
MV/Inform
Metaverse/Inform
Exclusive/MV

•••
Will MetaFi go well with Metaverse? I registered this as a handreg a few weeks ago.

•••
Will MetaFi go well with Metaverse? I registered this as a handreg a few weeks ago.
it does

edit: but which extension ?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Regs today:

MetaDigitization.com
MetaDigitalization.com

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back