IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

NameSilo
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SOLD
Meta.Toys
50,000 - USD
(not my sale- #Source-linkedin)

https://www.virtual.domains/

FCjJiHYWUAoNeEX

•••
Actually I think there was a sale for MVMatrix dot com earlier this year...if my memory is correct

•••
•••
Sold!

MVCreators.com - $1,188

Dan.com lander (BIN)

Awesome! :)

Congrats on the sale.

Neat to a see a MV one!
( 3 of these mv type I believe )

•••
Decentraland: $30,000,000 Virtual Real Estate Boom | Metaverse Millionaires

My apology to anyone who has seen this video already. As stated earlier in this thread, we're just getting started or just scratching the surface.

Thank you for sharing @Big Mac great video hadn't seen this yet but have been on top of the topics. Hope this gives people a glimpse at what's possible in the metaverse and the amount of money being spent.

Nice showing of the intersection of kind of like the many spaces interacting together in grand Web 3.0 metaverse fashion.

Yes I’m big fan / supporter of Decentraland and their MANA Coin ( I started buying it last December :)

•••
Wow! Another mega sale! Congrats! Metaverse could be the second hottest niche ever on name pros. (second to crypto related domains)

I believe Meta has surpassed crypto if we go by namebio data alone and we account that all this has happened essentially in the last couple of months. The average sales price is double what crypto has done. Meta is on fire!!!

Last edited:
•••
I believe Meta has surpassed crypto if we go by namebio data alone and we account that all this has happened essentially in the last couple of months. Meta is on fire!!!

I was taking into account all of crypto like NFT, Blockchain, DeFi, Crypto, Wallet, Coin, etc... Crypto.com alone sold for 5m.

I think the recent sales are amazing and could be a sign of what's to come but Meta has been around as a keyword since the 90s bc it was used for more than just Metaverse related things.

•••
Last edited:
•••
This sale has inspired me to give
Verse /.toys a try. Let's see.

I already own

Verse Cams
Verse Girls
Verse P*rno

Dot king

Universe.Toys
VerseToys.com avaiable
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh:
upload_2021-10-26_1-48-20.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Realestate in the metaverse is going to be a massive economy. You shouldn't sell cheap

Tokens.com Purchase a 50% Stake in Metaverse Group, One of the World’s First Virtual Real Estate Companies Oct. 19,2021
"MetaVRE" in King is for sale on Dan. Wonder how much it will sell for.

•••
MetaExporting.com
MetaImporting.com
MetaExporter.com
MetaImporter.com
MetaExporters.com
MetaImporters.com

•••
•••
Meta.com.de
LostMeta
MetaEstateAgent
MetaLife.tech

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Btw I totally agree with @Kingslayer about the fact that we won't see many more of the 5 figures sales of fresh regs in extensions that are not .com

Do you have fortune teller glasses?

How do you know who in the background has reached what kind of deals on what price and you can talk so loudly?

•••
•••
eMetaUniverse.com - recently reg (India)
XMetaUniverse.com - reg upto till 2031 - cn (china)
iMetaUniverse.com - 2 months back reg (us)

According to dotdb.com 83 extensions registered till now..

Last edited:
•••
MetaLiveCams // .com

Because VRLiveCams sold for $5,000

•••
•••
Nice one, it was in my long reg list.

It's a hot flip. Doubt it will be up for long... At least at the price I have it up for anyway lol....

•••
metaversity seems to have been sold.

Not mine though.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Meta/R/e/c/e/p/t/i/o/n/.com

Any thoughts?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back