Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainmaker-NL

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
Didnt know there was a design section on Namepros. Just came across it and I happen to be in need for something.

Currently, we use stamps on our website to identify products
This is our staging website.
On the bottom half of the site you see 3 large stamps and at the bottom you see 4(5) smaller stamps.
Its in Dutch, so to give you the correct feeling:
- its a website for online divorce
- the large stamps are for the main products: basic package, plus package and complete package
- the smaller stamps are for additional services: ownership transfer of house, alimony, meeting in the evening, discount with goverment aid.
- the 5th small stamp is for a new service where couples can have extra help for their child. assistance from an educational psychologist, or an online course to help children during a divorce.

What I need:
1. the 5th stamp for the service for children

2. either in the exact same style as the other stamps or a makeover of all stamps(I am open to improvement)

3. possibly a better logo for the website (topbar left side: scheiden.online)
this logo is nice and clean, what I like, but its very basic and just made with text and an enlarged dot.
Small warning: please dont come up with logos with broken rings, judges gavels, etc etc. Thats very tacky in my opinion and something you find on a lot of easy-made divorce law websites.
and for your information: scheiden.online means divorce.online in Dutch
I like to keep the dot in the logo for a reason. I have the domain scheiden.online and would like the logo to match with that name.

Logos should be scalable as they are now. I am open to color change, but I think they should not be green or the same green as the rest of the website.

Compensation:
$ 75.- for a 5th stamp
$ 200.- for a makeover of all stamps (3+5)
$ 100.- for a improved logo

And for the person I hire there will be more coming. In the near future I will need all logo and stamps to be transferred into a different color and some variations for a divorce site for expats, and for a website for alimony calculation, and for a website for online creation of a parenting plan. Thats for later.

If you have questions, let me know!

regards,
Auke

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

first the 5 stamps

If you like it, let me know what modifications you need
nl_stamp1.jpg

•••
Suggestion for logo

scheidenonlinelogo_wh4.jpg

nl_stampgreen.jpg

nl_stamp1.jpg

Last edited:
•••
both in green/green background
nl_stampgreen.jpg
scheidenonlinelogo_wh4.jpg

•••
•••
no hard deadline, but if I could get the stamps logos within a week that would be nice.

•••
Hi Plato,
Thanks for the examples.
If I am going to change the style of the stamps (they dont neccessarily have to be stamps if we change them: I am open for new ideas) then I only do it if its a clear improvement compared to the current stamps. Your samples are nice, but would only be a small variation to the existing stamps.

•••
logo1.jpg

logo2.jpg

logo 3.jpg

feedback is highly appreciated. thanks​

Last edited:
•••
•••
Great.
The icon is good for the 5th extra service.
This could replace the current stamps.
Could you change the font a bit and make it more look like the font on my website, Open Sans?
The logo should be scalable
and the background should be blank.

•••
Thanks for the logo ideas.
The first logo comes most close. However, I really try to avoid anything with broken rings, court gavels, broken hearts and people stand opposite eachother. Its alogical quick choice, but also what you see on lawyer websites where they didnt put a lot of effort in it and just took some stockphotos.
Lets wait with the logo first and concentrate on the stamps.

•••
revision done as per your instructions.

5th stampp.jpg

•••
•••
big stamps.jpg
makeover of 3 big stamps

Last edited:
•••
•••
Show attachment 56378 makeover of 3 big stamps
Thanks. I like the fact that these are simple and clean looking. However, if we go this way, all stamps should have the same look.
So do you have an idea how you would make the other stamps (the ones at the bottom of my site with the icons) in line with these 3 stamps and keep the icons or a drawing in them?
One example would be greatly appreciated!

•••
•••
Thanks. I like the fact that these are simple and clean looking. However, if we go this way, all stamps should have the same look.
So do you have an idea how you would make the other stamps (the ones at the bottom of my site with the icons) in line with these 3 stamps and keep the icons or a drawing in them?
One example would be greatly appreciated!

sure, will post them asap. thanks for the feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Its almost 18.30 local time here now. I will wait until tomorrow around 12.00 and then make a decision.

•••
My try.,
Hope you like it.

3 paaket
pakket.png

Color can be change

Thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back