Dynadot

'Make Offer' Listing Marketplaces?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Michael Seatory

Established Member
Impact
Hi, can anybody give me a list of sites/marketplaces where I can list domains as available for sale using 'Make Offer'

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sedo
flippa
godaddy
afternic
ebay
here on NamePros

•••
•••
Pretty soon uniregistry market as well. It's still under beta testing.

•••
•••
Agree with @alcy & @silentg .

Make sure Commission rates on all platforms are different. Adjust prices accordingly for Minimum acceptable offer and Final acceptable offer. Everyone has different Commission structure. Namepros is free except Membership upgrade.

Thanks

•••
Agree with @alcy & @silentg .

Make sure Commission rates on all platforms are different. Adjust prices accordingly for Minimum acceptable offer and Final acceptable offer. Everyone has different Commission structure. Namepros is free except Membership upgrade.

Thanks

Great, Thanks.
And all free to list?

•••
Great, Thanks.
And all free to list?

Yes they all free to list but they charge commission range from 10%-30% depends on platform. Godaddy charge 30% for Premium listing. Please study carefully. Namepros is free.

Thanks

•••
Yes they all free to list but they charge commission range from 10%-30% depends on platform. Godaddy charge 30% for Premium listing. Please study carefully. Namepros is free.

Thanks

Brilliant help, thank you.

I will make sure I get familiar with the numbers!

•••
•••
I have read about Godaddys push to auction feature, whereby if you receive an offer you can push the domain to 7 day auction. Do other market places offer similar or is it just a case of offer/counter offer?

Would pushing to auction after receiving an offer ever be advisable? Or something you would do?

•••
I have read about Godaddys push to auction feature, whereby if you receive an offer you can push the domain to 7 day auction. Do other market places offer similar or is it just a case of offer/counter offer?

Would pushing to auction after receiving an offer ever be advisable? Or something you would do?

this works on sedo too

I forget on flipa you'd have to check.

I think you can always push to auction if you feel you are not getting enogh from person offering, but feel at same time you could get more elsewhere.

•••
Brilliant help, thank you.

I will make sure I get familiar with the numbers!

Flippa = 10%

Sedo.com = 10% if parked with them. 15% if not parked.

Godaddy.com = 20% for normal listing. 30% for premium listing.

Others please study.

Thanks

•••
Flippa = 10%

Sedo.com = 10% if parked with them. 15% if not parked.

Godaddy.com = 20% for normal listing. 30% for premium listing.

Others please study.

Thanks

it's 20% godaddy, regardless of listing type.

•••
•••
it's 20% godaddy, regardless of listing type.

Ok Thanks. I did not read your earlier message. See Sharing is caring. We learn from each other.

Thanks

•••
•••
Ok Thanks. I did not read your earlier message. See Sharing is caring. We learn from each other.

Thanks

I think in past it was 30%
not sure

now its 20%

they don't care, they still make enough money just by you adding the damn buynow to make it premium

•••
i don't have preimum cause I have only makeoffer no buynow, but I hear it works for mnay people. I should try one day

•••
Hi,

Overall it was nice conversation. Good.

Thanks

•••
•••
what do you it was? i didn't realize its finished

I mean from my end. I shared whatever I knew. So it was nice conversation for me. I am done for now. You friends can continue. Here in USA it is sleeping time. So bye bye for now.

Take Care all friends.

Thanks

•••
I mean from my end. I shared whatever I knew. So it was nice conversation for me. I am done for now. You friends can continue. Here in USA it is sleeping time. So bye bye for now.

Take Care all friends.

Thanks

Sleep well. Thanks for the help.
All the best.

•••
Don't forget the minimum commission. For sedo is $60 some extension $200 minimum commission
I got a $100 offer but net would be $40. I lost a sale because of sedo, so now that domain is parked at namesilo parking.

•••
Godaddy regular auction commission went up to 20%. IMO it's too much. You pay to list the domain, pay for reserve price and also pay for promotions.

•••
Back