Established Member
Impact
i have a question about brandable marketplaces
i have listed some domains on brandpa
and according to the statistics they give me the domains are getting visitors
no sale or offer yet, the domains have been there for 3 months

my question is can i list them on other brandable marketplaces like SH
( i believe the answer is NO )

for how long should i keep my domains listed there, as i guess i cant list them anywhere else at the same time

thank you for your advice.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
so i am adding a screenshot of my account from brandpa
the reason is because i have no idea if the numbers are great, or if they are really bad, because i have no way to compare
i understand that its very difficult to sell them all, but there has been not even one offer
that why i am asking
thank you
and yes all the domains are .com

please admins if this is not allowed, delete my post.. thank you

screencapture-brandpa-beta-bp-seller-domains-2022-12-16-13_45_38 copia.png

•••
These numbers don't mean absolutely nothing. Just list it there and forget about it for a couple years to say the least (although of course good luck to sell it earlier!)

The whole brandable market is extremely tough, and you need lots of luck. Also, from what you can do - apply it to BrandBucket better - these guys are more picky. SquadHelp Premium may try too.

•••
These numbers don't mean absolutely nothing. Just list it there and forget about it for a couple years to say the least (although of course good luck to sell it earlier!)

The whole brandable market is extremely tough, and you need lots of luck. Also, from what you can do - apply it to BrandBucket better - these guys are more picky. SquadHelp Premium may try too.
thank you Vadimk will apply to squadhelp also.
And will leave them there. Hope they sell soon

•••
There is nothing strange about not getting an offer in 3 months time on any brandable market. Even more so if these are hand regs and/or low quality. Brandable markets are not miracle workers and most have too many names and are very competitive. Vadim is right learn to be patient or this is not going to be a good fit for you.

If your name sells it will sell no matter where it points. Adjust your pricing and expectations if needed. But 3 months in a slow year is not enough of a gauge imo.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back