IT.COM

.tv Lots of Registrations, but...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I sure don't hear anything about development. Alot of "I'd like to..." or "I plan to..." What Up?????

This is an extension that needs development IMO, and exposure (especially in the USA), in order for it be a successfull venture. So where's all the development? I'm not talking about the sites you can search for in Google or on Launched.TV ;) , but development from the posters in this forum at NP.

Post 'em here and add 'em to my directory, let's get this thing going! :wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Development is the key. I agree 110%.

You can add NYSE.TV to your site. I'm going full speed with development, strengthening the sites backend first with a blog:

http://www.nyse.tv/stocks/nyse.htm

I'm off to add today's entry (the NYSE voted today to basically end the way it has been doing business since 1792!)

AmCy

Last edited:
•••
Nice work AMCY ! i like it..

•••
I'm the odd breed of domainer who has no development skills or aspirations.I just like collecting names I think could be valuable someday or have traffic.Most of my income comes from PPC these days.
I am an exclusive member at the Other forum,and for that they will design me one website for free.I'm thinking of having GMA.TV developed.
It's high traffic already,so it could be a success.Not sure which route to take with it.

•••
how did you get GMA.tv to get so much traffic

•••
JeffM2 said:
how did you get GMA.tv to get so much traffic

I did nothing.It gets 300+ uniques per day from all over the world.GMA just has lots of meanings/acronyms in media so it gets type ins.

•••
Dillpup said:
I did nothing.It gets 300+ uniques per day from all over the world.GMA just has lots of meanings/acronyms in media so it gets type ins.

300+ unique IP hits is a lot. Maybe it's g00d-m0rning_am3rica related traffic?

AmCy

•••
•••
•••
•••
Dillpup said:

GM.tv is largest breakfast show in the UK, maybe typo?

•••
GalleryGuide.Tv

GalleryGuide.TV ~ The Visual Guide to Visual Art ~
I dev this several years ago, and am working on an (fullscreen) update.
I make money from the site, when I market it. The site reps around 200 artist / galleries.

Also, my community/personal .tv site, which is turning into a global mountain site gets a good amount of traffic.
TheHill.TV

•••
Badger said:
GM.tv is largest breakfast show in the UK, maybe typo?

Yeah,I wouldn't doubt it.It gets about 25% of it's traffic from Europe,about 25% from the USA (likely from a popular morning show),15% from Latin America,30% from Asia,and the rest is "other" as listed by the geo stats.
It has tons of acronyms worldwide,and high OVT with ext,so I figured it was worth the premium registration cost.It makes $150-$200+ per month in parking,so it easily pays for itself and profits.

•••
www.AmCy.org said:
You can add NYSE.TV to your site. I'm going full speed with development, strengthening the sites backend first with a blog:
AmCy
Cool. Add your link to the directory Launched.TV and I'll approve it right away. :tu:

Carlton said:
Good looking site Carlton. Add your link and I'll approve right away. :tu:

eyedomainous said:
I make money from the site, when I market it. The site reps around 200 artist / galleries.

Also, my community/personal .tv site, which is turning into a global mountain site gets a good amount of traffic.
TheHill.TV
Well Done ED! Add 'em to my site so I can approve your links. :tu:

•••
eyedomainous said:

TheHill.TV
Got your sumbissions, and have approved & added them. Thanks, and Good Luck with your sites. Well Done :tu:

•••
I've started development of a blog @ Home-Insurance.TV. I'm going to expand the site over time. Feel free to add to Launched.TV. :)

AmCy

•••
www.AmCy.org said:
I've started development of a blog @ Home-Insurance.TV. I'm going to expand the site over time. Feel free to add to Launched.TV. :)

AmCy
Good Start AmCy! Go ahead and sumbit and I'll approve right away!
Thanks. :tu:

•••
www.AmCy.org said:
Development is the key. I agree 110%.

I'm off to add today's entry (the NYSE voted today to basically end the way it has been doing business since 1792!)

Within a few months, when you type "NYSE" into MSN or Y!, my the above blog will rank in top 10. Wager anyone? :) :) :)

AmCy
Got Ya Added AmCy! Thanks and Good Luck!

•••
westblock said:
Got Ya Added AmCy! Thanks and Good Luck!

Thanks much! :great: :great: :great:

And I don't believe in luck! I believe in writing good content each and every day. I'll leave luck to the superstitious ;)

AmCy

•••
Here is another developed site I came across:

http://www.price-drop.tv

Kinda unusual, in that I haven't run across a hyphenated .tv before.....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back