NameSilo

Lot of 13 Short, Brandable, Keyword Domains Incl. Cirae.com, BuildAWidget.com $1 Start!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
45 usd

Last edited:
•••

It appears techspeedmark has edited his last bid from 110 to 45. I didn't think you were even able to edit posts in an auction thread.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah actually i didnt found the 100 usd bid so firstly i have bid for 42 usd if you see.

regards

•••
Yes he did reverted it back

It was 110 usd

Which is a binding bid now.

•••
45 USD bid by mistake is a blatant Lie.

Reason = There is already a $100 bid on Post #27

Thus he bidded 110 USD which was quite normal thing to do.

Then suddenly he retracts his bid and makes it 45. And 45 BID is not even a valid BID after $100 bid already on the table.

Therefore I think that the $110 bid is a binding bid.

@techspeedmark you have to accept that you have won this auction by bidding 110 USD and buy this domains. If you don't go through the deal you will get bad business infractions and your account could be suspended for creating issues for other members.

Useless stuff in marketplace is not tolerated at all. I could have been more lenient if it was discussions forums but in marketplace the rules are to be obeyed in black and white.

•••
Heres the proof

nppost.jpg

•••
okay guys do what ever you want i have said i didnt saw the 100 usd bid and even its a mistake from my end as i forcefully wanted to bid on this.
anyways i am not interested in taking for 110 usd if its there then i will buy it for 45 usd for sure.

regards

•••
okay guys do what ever you want i have said i didnt saw the 100 usd bid and even its a mistake from my end as i forcefully wanted to bid on this.
anyways i am not interested in taking for 110 usd if its there then i will buy it for 45 usd for sure.

regards

sold to the person who doesn't quite understand auctions!!!

I wish I could out bid people at an auction then negotiate with the auctioneer to pay less including much less than other bidders. There was both a $50 and $100 bid, so how are you going to get it for $45 after bidding $110?

We have to be calm and realise people do make mistakes, but the attitude of winning an auction, just so others cannot have the item and then to try to negotiate down the price, is dreadful.

•••
•••
Is this Auction still on?

•••
Hi guys
Is this auction on.let me know as I am interested.
Cheers

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back