Dynadot

advice Looking for zero click parking redirect companies

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
would someone care to list uptodate parking companies that offer redirect/zero clicks for ALL domains.. I know sedo offers it for sowme of your domains.. but you don't get to pick anything.. I know bodis lets you do it if you ask them.. anyone else?

thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

If the Domain Status Tool is returning a status of "OK", then your domain name is still eligible to be monetized with our Tier1 ad provider.

Domain names on our Tier1 ad feeds can also take full advantage of the various sale options we offer.

Please submit a ticket from the support centre or message me here if you'd like some direct assistance with your Bodis account.

Thank you.

please, i am a newbie. I have some domains with server IP blacklisted. Is that what you are talking about? what threat does that pose to parking and selling them. generally report from bodis tool says ok. thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back