Domain Empire

advice Looking for zero click parking redirect companies

NameSilo
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
would someone care to list uptodate parking companies that offer redirect/zero clicks for ALL domains.. I know sedo offers it for sowme of your domains.. but you don't get to pick anything.. I know bodis lets you do it if you ask them.. anyone else?

thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Zero Park does

Not sure about Parking Crew, but I think they do as well

•••
Zero Park does

Not sure about Parking Crew, but I think they do as well

thanks.
Parkcrew only does zero click for blacklisted domains

anyone here ever tested out bodis zero click vs redirect.com zero clicks for same portoflio? what differences can I expect in revenue? tnx

•••
I did redirect.com and theparkingplace.com they have really good customer support. There is no way to tell if your domains will do well unless you try it. Making money with CPA requires a lot of traffic.

•••
Edit, I see you're already aware of them. Be warned however, once you set a domain to zero click it won't be long before the domain is fail listed and that means no more access to primary ads on that domain.

•••
Edit, I see you're already aware of them. Be warned however, once you set a domain to zero click it won't be long before the domain is fail listed and that means no more access to primary ads on that domain.

hmmm.. you mean a domain gets blacklisted for life for being on zero click real quick? I read that it could go that way.. but never read it was a guaranteed way, for each domain on zero click, and real quick too.

that would create a whole lot of blacklisted domains on the planet :)

imo.
thanks.

•••
I did redirect.com and theparkingplace.com they have really good customer support. There is no way to tell if your domains will do well unless you try it. Making money with CPA requires a lot of traffic.

hmmm you mean you did tpp and bodis yes? cause tpp=redirect.

if so, did you notice big diff in revenue betwene the two for your identical porotoflio? I am just looking for relative comparaisons.. on smae portofolios.. not to hear what my portofolio will fetch.. I'll need to try that to know that
cheerS :)

•••
hmmm you mean you did tpp and bodis yes? cause tpp=redirect.

if so, did you notice big diff in revenue betwene the two for your identical porotoflio? I am just looking for relative comparaisons.. on smae portofolios.. not to hear what my portofolio will fetch.. I'll need to try that to know that
cheerS :)

I'd only put a domain on zero click that gets a lot of traffic and little to no clicks, if you're getting 1,000 uniques and not a single click, then it's a no brainer. It also depends where the traffic comes from, you get a higher RPM for US and Canada traffic and very little from places like Africa and China. If you plan on selling it a fail listed domain could be a deal breaker if the end user wants to run adsense. There's a few things to consider before going ahead with it. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you want me to take a look.

•••
I'd only put a domain on zero click that gets a lot of traffic and little to no clicks, if you're getting 1,000 uniques and not a single click, then it's a no brainer. It also depends where the traffic comes from, you get a higher RPM for US and Canada traffic and very little from places like Africa and China. If you plan on selling it a fail listed domain could be a deal breaker if the end user wants to run adsense. There's a few things to consider before going ahead with it. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you want me to take a look.

thanks for tips. I dunno much about zero click.

but let me get one thing straight..are you saying there is some kind of a guarantee and its a fairly quick process too, that any and all domaisn running on zero click will end up on permanent google faillists and be blacklisted.

there must be hundreds of thousands of domaisn runing on zero click as we speak.. wouldn't that make for a whole lot of domains on google faillists?

thanks for tips.
cheers

•••

your post and warnings made me very curious to inquire further.. I lack expeirence with parking or zero click to know answer to what you said.. but something did tell me that it cannot be true.. so I Decided to inquire 2nd opinion with other experts from bodis support...

so for anyone who fears zero click domains may become blacklisted, it seems not so at all. quote:

No, that's not accurate. Faillisted domain names are the result of primary ad provider chargebacks and is not connected to ZeroClick.

end of quote.

hope this helps.
I am glad to have been able to clarify or help. cheers.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Perhaps @TroyBodis could chime in and offer an explanation why each and every domain I have set to zero click on my Bodis account is now fail listed according to their tool.

I'm not the first to have noticed the same issue.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/could-zero-click-kill-the-domain.809862/

i am sure bodis will confirm this shortly, as far as I know their tool only indicates if you have primary ad provider enabled or disabled WITH THEM.
whcih of course would then explain why if you have made arrangement with them to park say 200 domaqins on zero click, they would all show in that tool as disabled primary provider. cause that's exactly what they are. which is why this maqy be THEIR TOOL.. specific to their site.. moreso than a google general thing.

imo

either way, I look forwar to getting to the bottom of this, as I have zero interest in risking faillisting my domains with google for the few extra dollars I'll be making on zeroclick.

thanks for bringing this up to all our attentions btw. may be false alarm, but better safe than sorry.

cheers

•••
All mine are showing up as fail listed here and on bodis. I can only tell you from my own experience.

http://fail.namewest.com/

Here's an interesting post, Adsense shouldn't be an issue, I assumed once faillisted = no adsense but that may not be the case. Gl getting to the bottom of it. :)

http://www.INF/threads/domains-fail-listed-by-google.12883/

Blacklisted, means your domains is banned from the google search engine. Faillisted, means Google will not show ads on the domain. Two completely different things. Then there is another faillisting which we don’t really know the difference, but if a domain is banned on adsense it’s faillisted on the parking side. But if it’s faillisted on the parking side, that does not mean that it’s faillisted on the Adsense side. They will randomly un-faillist domains every few years. But I have no way of asking them to remove a faillisting once it happens.

•••
I see. thnks.

this seems more complex than I thought.

I don't have your experience as I am new to parking in general and especially to zero click. but sure don't want to get my domains black or fail listed to make couple hundred more a year from zero click. so I hope this gets solved soon.

I only went by logical deduction which is to think that I beleive many domains are presently on zero click around.. which is why companies loike bodis or Redirect.com do this to begin with. so as result of many domains being there, I did not think it possible that they all end up fail or black listed.

but.. I could be worng

look forward to somoene clearing this up. the good news is, there is only one right answer. and we can't both be right at same time :)

cheers

•••
Hello,

Regular AdSense and AdSense for domains are two different services that are managed independently of each another. The faillisting of parked domain names doesn't affect your ability to run regular AdSense if you decide to develop them into websites in the future.

Likewise, ZeroClick is independent from our primary ad provider. I don't know of any occurrence where the parking on one ad feed has negatively affected the ability to monetize with the other.

@iAchilles, those faillisted domains you're referring to, were they already on ZeroClick ad feeds by default when you began parking them with us? If so, then they were already faillisted to begin with.

Thanks.

•••
@iAchilles, those faillisted domains you're referring to, were they already on ZeroClick ad feeds by default when you began parking them with us? If so, then they were already faillisted to begin with.

Thanks.

Negative. All of them were running on primary ads before I moved them to zero click. That's good to know thanks for clearing some of this up. It would appear that domains are getting fail listed after being set to zero click, it's not instant but after a few days to a week normally. I can only comment on my own experience.

•••
I went over this with Matt since I read your post and he's also confirmed that this cannot occur for the reasons that I've stated.

It's possible that your domain names had chargebacks pending at the time you switched them over to ZeroClick. Chargebacks can be delayed by as much as 90 days and they tend to result in a faillisting if it's due to low quality traffic.

Thanks.

Negative. All of them were running on primary ads before I moved them to zero click. That's good to know thanks for clearing some of this up. It would appear that domains are getting fail listed after being set to zero click, it's not instant but after a few days to a week normally. I can only comment on my own experience.

•••
I went over this with Matt since I read your post and he's also confirmed that this cannot occur for the reasons that I've stated.

It's possible that your domain names had chargebacks pending at the time you switched them over to ZeroClick. Chargebacks can be delayed by as much as 90 days and they tend to result in a faillisting if it's due to low quality traffic.

Thanks.

I've got 10 domains on zero click, all now fail listed and all were on the primary ad feed previously. They earned 0 revenue and they didn't have a single click which is why I put them to zero click. If we were talking about one domain I could accept that but all of them?.

•••

Thanks.

@TroyBodis , are you aware that zeroclick uses malware links and adult ads (on domains that are unrelated to adult content) as well as unwanted ads shown to the visitors?

How long do you think google will allow content as such appearing on any domain without any consequences?

No matter what you say, zero-click leads to chances for domains getting the faillisted status. It has happened to me, according to @iAchilles it has happened to him, it has happened to even more users in the past.

•••
i read the thread here.. did some research.. and decided to move away from zeroclick.
it's not making me a fortune anyway.. plus it was only a temp thing for me, for simple reason that on zero click.. there is no chance of a direct typein traffic sale/forasle banner to begin with.

let's hope my one week on zero click weith redirect.com didn't "kill" any domains heheh.

the articile that tipped the balance for me today that you might wanna check out... I came across whiole researching chinese domains.. lo behold it talked about zero clicks and this thread..

article:
https://namecorp.com/china-the-new-king-of-domains/#.VkkIKdKrQfl

thanks @iAchilles and everyone for headsup.

Last edited:
•••
If you could open up a ticket from the Bodis support centre or message me here with your account details and state the domains you're referring to, we can verify all of this for you.

I've got 10 domains on zero click, all now fail listed and all were on the primary ad feed previously. They earned 0 revenue and they didn't have a single click which is why I put them to zero click. If we were talking about one domain I could accept that but all of them?.

Every instance we've found or reports we've received relating to malware content on our ad feeds have been taken very seriously in the past. We've investigated each and every individual occurrence and in some cases we've had to cut-off our partner feeds until the malware links were removed and the situation was fully resolved.

Our primary ad provider's key concern is with domain names that are supplied with their own ad feeds.

@TroyBodis , are you aware that zeroclick uses malware links and adult ads (on domains that are unrelated to adult content) as well as unwanted ads shown to the visitors?

How long do you think google will allow content as such appearing on any domain without any consequences?

No matter what you say, zero-click leads to chances for domains getting the faillisted status. It has happened to me, according to @iAchilles it has happened to him, it has happened to even more users in the past.

•••
would someone care to list uptodate parking companies that offer redirect/zero clicks for ALL domains.. I know sedo offers it for sowme of your domains.. but you don't get to pick anything.. I know bodis lets you do it if you ask them.. anyone else?

thanks!

Bodis seems to do well with zero click traffic. Its the adult traffic that has the lowest.

•••
Bodis seems to do well with zero click traffic. Its the adult traffic that has the lowest.

thanks!
have you by any chance ever compared side by side yoru results from redirect.com to bodis on zero click?

if so, which one performed better for your case?

•••
•••
please, i am a newbie. I have some domains with server IP blacklisted. Is that what you are talking about? what threat does that pose to parking and selling them. generally report from bodis tool says ok. thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back