NameSilo

Look what I got for the New Year...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

America First

NP lifer since 04VIP Member
Impact
this is a little off beat but i have to brag.
First my Astros went to the world series (its ok they lost)
second my longhorns are in the rosebowl (hope they win)
Now and the biggest gift of the new year,
REGGIE BUSH :yell: :D :tu:
:
The Texans will get the first draft choice and we will get the best running back coming out of college in years.
:)
HNY all..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LOL yeah for finishing last :P

Panthers allllll the way baby!

•••
See you can still win for coming in last, boy they almost won today, that would have killed the whole season.
;)

•••
•••
lol i thought they where gonna go 0-16 for awhile there

they should of stuck with the oilers!

•••
UrlHost, you are the MAN, Just you mentioning them is AWESUME, I loved the oilers Earl Campbell was unreal.
Ricky G, I agree Pats again. Good Luck!

•••
Thanks... but pats? i dont thinkt hey can take the AFC this year

im not gonna mention the Colts cuz they are way to over rated

but the broncos are a team to watch in the afc ;)

NFC i predict carolina or seattle

•••
I'll raise ya 25 NP...opps wrong game.......!

•••
nice, I like seattle also alot. ILive in vegas and they are my 2 bets :tu:

:lol: funny RG

•••
we should have a football pool for NP$!!!!!

•••
Joker Productions said:
REGGIE BUSH
While all running backs are one hit away from retirement Reggie Bush has all the tools needed to become one of the best backs in history.

This might be the biggest difference maker coming out of college in over a decade. He has Hall of Fame written all over him.

urlhost said:
we should have a football pool for NP$!!!!!

Yes we should, what a great idea!

•••
urlhost said:
but the broncos are a team to watch in the afc ;)
I hope, I hope, I hope! But if not I still have seeing K.C. not make it to ease the pain.

•••
slaughterbeck said:
While all running backs are one hit away from retirement Reggie Bush has all the tools needed to become one of the best backs in history.

This might be the biggest difference maker coming out of college in over a decade. He has Hall of Fame written all over him.

Yes we should, what a great idea!
Well said :tu:

Football pool is a great idea.
Like this week you have to pick 1 team to win the super bowl, and the final score so if 2 or 3 pick the same the score will decide the winner. GREAT IDEA!

•••
I got 50 NP....
Damn...still the wrong game ;)

•••
Hey Joker.. I'm with ya on the Astros. I am as die hard astros as they come. Have been my whole life.

And 1 thing for all you pats fans, I hate to play spoiler, but the Jags are going to give you a nice surprise next week. We've won 8 of our last 9. Watch out!

•••
Jax, Im talkin killer b`s...Jose CRUUUUUUUZ!!!...alan ashby,larry dierker,JR Richards,and the best..........Nolan Ryan.... I went to both games in houston, grew up in bellaire, and now live in Vegas for past 9 yrs. but It was a Dream come true just to have them go. im only 39 but live and breath ASTROS. YOU MY FRIEND ARE 1 COOL DUDE.
:TU:
thanks for letting me remember the good old boys:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back