REQ-LOGO Podcast/Website Logo Needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have a contest for a logo.

The logo is for a Podcast.
The Podcast name is 'Cruz Cast'
The logo will be used on tshirts/polos (Print/Embroidery), emails, paper work, website, flyers and other forms of advertising.

If you have questions for inspiration, please feel free to PM me. I will provide images of the equipment we use, etc.

Requirements:
What is requested: Logo (preferably with pleasant colors, something fun and eye catching).
Prize Amount: $50 US paid via PayPal
File Type: Vector
Logo must be able to look great in both in digital file and embroidered
Contest End Date: 03/01/2019 (will extend if I deem it necessary)

I would like the logo to read:

Cruz Cast
Something integrated with a microphone (I can provide you with a pic of the ones we use), it could also be circular, maybe even preferred.

Also, just to give a bit of additional information, we are a group of;

Athiest, Agnostic to moderate Christians / devout evangelicals who stream from liberalism, conservatism, to libertarian all the way to far right and independents, but are a group of family that all appreciate and love each other. If y’all could integrate that, it would be amazing.

If I decide a winner for this contest, I will be using the designer for future web media, design for vehicle wraps, and other marketing.

Have fun and thank you in advanced.

Please note, I reserve the right to end the contest at anytime, without a winner

Please do not quote this post. Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
here is my first entry... hope you like it.. feedback are always welcome.

cruz.png

•••
I've ran multiple contests on this forum and 100% of the time I've chosen a winner and paid, even if I didn't use their art. But I have expressed in my original post that I have the right to close the contest without a winner if I choose. An admin, without presenting who they are and why, chose to edit my original post, stating that I will choose a winner regardless. Not only is this ridiculous, but incredibly unprofessional, especially doing it anonymously. Only thing I got was a little prompt in my alerts about it, something that could easily be overlooked. And yes, with this exact template for the contest.

Admins just go around editing posts without leaving a trail that its been edited and stating who it was that edited it? That's pretty creepy, especially on a site that is based on verbal/written agreements for financial transactions. Imagine they go on and change a listing for their benefit and there is nothing you can do? No recourse or discovery? Not liking this one at all.

Last edited:
•••
Also, just to give a bit of additional information, we are a group of;

Athiest, Agnostic to moderate Christians / devout evangelicals who stream from liberalism, conservatism, to libertarian all the way to far right and independents, but are a group of family that all appreciate and love each other. If y’all could integrate that, it would be amazing.

•••
•••
•••
•••
If these two made a baby, I think we are there.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Do you guys need more examples?

1831bf02-1c6e-4d28-9a2d-6016c40a4ce0-e1515368137214.jpg

66vn0me0uvi11.jpg
c305a354bbbbcb3aab57ea2aa8d1daab--clean-sheets-logo-inspiration.jpg
attachment_90835378-e1515368360188.jpg
images
LOGO-61-e1410055257643.jpg
220px-The_Joe_Rogan_Experience_logo.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Not feeling it bud. That font and style off :/

•••
•••
This one is almost it. If you could also integrate that orange/yellow into the actual logo with the existing colors and maybe have some type of accent of bickering around the logo ~ that should do it! Just to make it seem like there is more than one person talking into the mic (there is about 6-8 of us).

•••
•••
•••
•••
Like the colors. Let’s remove the silhouettes and we should be good. PM me for payment info plz.

Thank you everyone for your participation and thank you Logoexpert for your awesome logo!
Thank you for choosing my design as the winner!

•••
Payment received, files sent. Thanks to all!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back