LLLL.org and LLLL.biz on a rise

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
Looks like the both are in good rise according chaomi ....after long time

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
sedo takes 15% right off the top don't they? so I'd say NP "discounted" price comes pretty close to what you'll net, no?

•••
•••
sedo takes 15% right off the top don't they? so I'd say NP "discounted" price comes pretty close to what you'll net, no?

Agreed. Godaddy takes 20% and you still have to wait to get paid. Namejet makes you wait an age to get payment so that is a factor as well IMO.

•••
If you don't want to sell at reseller price, then list them at GD/Afternic and Sedo at reasonable prices in $300-600 range buy it now, while you wait for this class of names to appreciate. .org end users normally don't directly contact and if something does not show as available in search, they assume it is not for sale.

•••
Didn't realize this space was moving this fast so quickly after skipping a few pages in this thread.

Has anyone seen any recent sales for CNxx.org 4L Chips?

•••
Didn't realize this space was moving this fast so quickly after skipping a few pages in this thread.

Has anyone seen any recent sales for CNxx.org 4L Chips?
Just 10 days ago CNDQ.org was sold in a lot auction here at NP. I think average price was about $10 each. It is at least 5-10 times now.

•••
LLLL com Chips will gain traction from this IMO. It only stands to reason.

Not that there's a whole lot of reason in domains. :xf.wink:

•••
I have been investing in 4L.org since mid November '15 (purchased 550 of them between $4 and $8) and have already sold 1 via Sedo (end user inquiry/sale) for $5,000 - so more than got back my entire investment already.

Nice work. Hopefully you can sell another one before Nov to cover the $5000+ renewal fees! Or do you reckon you will offload before then?

•••
Anyone have a recent LLLL.org sales list on GD below $100? I know we've seen a pretty big jump in the past week or so and I think we will be over $100 soon. Personally I think they should be about 1/2 the price of a .net. We'll have to wait and see.

•••
Today .biz has fallen sharply, currently only at $25. That's huge difference from it's peak just day ago when it touched $50.

•••
Chinese are buying .ORG .NET .BIZ at the moment. Sold many to Chinese buyers this week. you know what happens when Chinese start buying?

•••
•••
•••
Chinese are buying .ORG .NET .BIZ at the moment. Sold many to Chinese buyers this week. you know what happens when Chinese start buying?
Good point. Huge number of .biz transactions in last two hours.

•••
You might have experienced this in last 3 months. If not you will experience.
Yeeeah.... I'm not sure what you mean...

•••
I think the reason of current increase also renewal fees increased on .net .org that i found in Chinese market. Affected on 02/16 which is 2 days ago.

•••

Sedo problem is there minimum amt. they charge which is $90. Therefore, if the domain is sold for $120, we earn little to nothing as $90 will be taken by sedo.

•••
•••
Chinese are buying .ORG .NET .BIZ at the moment. Sold many to Chinese buyers this week.

This is the key point. Many people on Namepros can not tap into the Chinese market. How are you selling to these buyers????

•••
The best option at this stage is probably to list on GD auctions with no reserve. The Chinese are very active on GD.

•••
This is the key point. Many people on Namepros can not tap into the Chinese market. How are you selling to these buyers????

WeChat Groups (do a search for it here)
QQ Groups (")
111.co - requires AliPay to get paid - you can reach out to them on WeChat to submit your domains for auction.
4.cn - I've listed my names but never managed to set up an auction.

If you want to make private deals on WeChat and QQ, you need to start networking which takes up a lot of time. Language barriers are the major issue, try having a conversation with someone using auto translation. It took me the best part of 3 hours to close a deal for a batch of 10 4l.biz. A lot of haggling and then a lot of time finalising payment and pushing etc. Most want transfer auth codes instead of account push.

Each investor I chatted with had interests in various extensions and no interest in some. This varies a lot in my experience.

My thoughts? It's not worth going down any of the above routes unless you have more valuable names to sell because it's a very time consuming process.

Hence why I've been selling some here on NP instead. The good news is there is more and more Chinese investors signing up here on NamePros.

•••

Many members of namepros are linked to the Chinese market in some way, whether its direct or through a mutual friend.

I'm sure you can find yourself a broker who specializes in the Chinese market. There are many lurking around here. Throw up a post, network.

•••
Yes, I have 550 of them now.
Here is a small sampling:

bmbn.org
bnbr.org
cbfb.org
dbdl.org
dbdp.org
lpww.org
lrlb.org
lrld.org
hkkl.org
hkkn.org
hkkr.org
pzzt.org
qdxx.org
wwcq.org
wwdq.org
wwhy.org
xyzl.org
xyzy.org
xxfs.org
xxfy.org
xxjx.org
xxlt.org

The value seems to have shot up more than 30% over the past 3-4 weeks alone. Hopefully they could hit $45-$70 each at some point in the future.
Wow bro, that's great! It's obvious that if you ever decide to cash in once floor price rises you you'll have a huge pay day. If you purchased yours for around the same price I purchased mine for (Avg. $10 a pop) your ROI will be sittin in the xxx% range! I don't many (if any) investments that can return your money tenfold like this (assuming you know what you're doing)!

•••
Prices have eased off a bit for 4l.org chips today and I mean a bit.
Still around 300 RMB - $40-45 each today.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back