LLLL.org and LLLL.biz on a rise

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
Looks like the both are in good rise according chaomi ....after long time

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am the most unlucky guy because my " wuuk.org", instead of having repeatable characters is not being sold! :(

•••
Chips 4 Letters LLLL .biz is now 318rmb! ($48.95USD)!
Crap. I sold 10 yesterday for under $10 each to pay for some renewals. :(

•••
The best ROI/focus right now are double-premiums (West/China). If the domain ticks both those boxes, and is available under current market price, grab it.

•••
•••
•••
250 Yuan is the current rate right now (4L.org CHiP)

•••
Like the name sir...

It is ok bet to register western premium .biz now.

With .com, western premiums sell at 1/2-1/4 range of Chinese premiums. For .biz, when the dust settles, it will be in 1/3-1/6 range. If they sell at around $30/40 now, for western premiums that means around $8-12 range. So if you can find promos for cheap .biz registration, it might be ok, but just remember that it is still risky proposition.

I took the bet with .orgs because I know it has much stronger fundamentals, compared to any other tld except .com

•••
•••
•••
It is ok bet to register western premium .biz now.

With .com, western premiums sell at 1/2-1/4 range of Chinese premiums. For .biz, when the dust settles, it will be in 1/3-1/6 range. If they sell at around $30/40 now, for western premiums that means around $8-12 range. So if you can find promos for cheap .biz registration, it might be ok, but just remember that it is still risky proposition.

I took the bet with .orgs because I know it has much stronger fundamentals, compared to any other tld except .com
yeah..This is my only LLLL.biz ....I got LLL.biz also...but I loved the name..

•••
•••
•••
Yes, I have a soft spot for LLLL.coms that can be pronounced as a dictionary word: hodt (hot), toht (taught), tuth (tooth), ayro (aero), jouz (juice or jews), judj (judge), djil (jill), qold (gold or cold), siet (seat), toks (talks) etc.

•••
Yes, I have a soft spot for LLLL.coms that can be pronounced as a dictionary word: hodt (hot), toht (taught), tuth (tooth), ayro (aero), jouz (juice or jews), judj (judge), djil (jill), qold (gold or cold), siet (seat), toks (talks) etc.
wow..nice ....what about cna biz?

•••
wow..nice ....what about cna biz?

That is good one. Eventually, you might probably get end user sale on it. Position it as China-America Business ) CNA.BIZ )

•••
What I see on Chaomi is ~200 RMB or $31 USD.

Yo should note that chinese buyers as usual pay this price minus renewal fee for transfer to chinese registrar.
so for chinese investor 31$ at 22.cn = $21 at godaddy.

•••
That is good one. Eventually, you might probably get end user sale on it. Position it as China-America Business ) CNA.BIZ )

China News Agency

Cloud-Native Application

Converged network adapter

Child Nutrition Act

CVE Numbering Authority

Certified Nursing Assistant

California Nurses Association

Cisco Networking Academy

Computer Network Attack

Certified Network Administrator

Customer Name and Address

Communication Network Architecture

Customer Needs Analysis

Coal and Allied

Certified Network Associate

Cellular Network Administration

or look a like domain like
Cna China

what do you think about above acros?

•••
•••
Yo should note that chinese buyers as usual pay this price minus renewal fee for transfer to chinese registrar.
so for chinese investor 31$ at 22.cn = $21 at godaddy.

Did not follow that logic. Why would it be minus renewal fee? They pay what they pay, they don't get discount. While, for GD expiring you'd have to add $9 on top.

•••
Did not follow that logic. Why would it be minus renewal fee? They pay what they pay, they don't get discount. While, for GD expiring you'd have to add $9 on top.

Just take: They Don't like/use western registrars. So Chinese buyers don't want Push domains. They want transfer out them to chinese registrar. There are exceptions but in general they pay for domains at western registrars Price you see at Chaomi.cc minus 1 renewal fee.

•••
I have something like: xwwx.org( 12k EMS) qzss.org(4,4k EMS) rffr.biz (2,9 EMS) pycc.biz, xxnz.biz( 40k EMS) vdab.org (550k EMS) pypi.org (18k EMS) and others. I'm buying mostly if they have searches as well, so that if they are not valuable as chips, they can be used as acronyms. I had around 27 offers just for these 7, but mostly domainers end 2 end users, but the maximum offer was 200 for some, like xwwx and pypi, and 175 for qzss.

Last edited:
•••
Just take: They Don't like/use western registrars. So Chinese buyers don't want Push domains. They want transfer out them to chinese registrar. There are exceptions but in general they pay for domains at western registrars Price you see at Chaomi.cc minus 1 renewal fee.

Yes, but Western market most of the time might not allow them room for that arbitrage. Because basically Western market uses them as proxy for setting the prices without any immediate intention to sell the names to them. What is important for West is the trend and price guidance.

•••
•••
Why .biz and .org prices not reflecting yet in NP ... Best place to sell at today market price ?

•••
Why .biz and .org prices not reflecting yet in NP ... Best place to sell at today market price ?

Everyone on NP is cheap. :P ---- Including me. :P

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back