LLLL.org and LLLL.biz on a rise

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
Looks like the both are in good rise according chaomi ....after long time

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got a nice offer to buy all my 4L.biz for $10 each here on NP.

•••
Market price is $40 each according to chaomi for 4l biz

•••
•••
Time to sell or continue to hold?
If anyone wants to buy mine for $40 each, I'd sell them. Unfortunately, this is not the site to sell for the Chinese going rate.

•••
I would tell the sellers sell only at market price now if u wanna ...holding is good option aswell

•••
If anyone wants to buy mine for $40 each, I'd sell them. Unfortunately, this is not the site to sell for the Chinese going rate.

Tried 4cn a while back and got a headache.

I would tell the sellers sell only at market price now if u wanna ...holding is good option aswell

Other than 4cn what's a good option?

•••
dsxz.biz is just one of about twenty or so.
Bunch of CVCV . org's as well (Pronounceable)

•••
4l.org chips continue to rise in a massive way:
http://www.chaomi.cc/ym/1/5

It is now over $40 floor (currently around 297 RMB - $45).
It will be interesting to monitor now and see if each 4l.org chip will already start getting backordered at namejet for $69 each minimum.

If we are not there yet at this rate we will be there any day IMO.

•••
4l.org chips continue to rise in a massive way:
http://www.chaomi.cc/ym/1/5

It is now over $40 floor (currently around 297 RMB - $45).
It will be interesting to monitor now and see if each 4l.org chip will already start getting backordered at namejet for $69 each minimum.

If we are not there yet at this rate we will be there any day IMO.

305Rmb already, 57% jump.

•••
Broke 300 for the first time since the short-lived prices after the November buy-out. Hopefully this price is here to stay, and rise.

•••
Does anyone know the droptime for .org?

•••
Is there any buyout happening for 4L.org non-chips? Can anybody check it? This rise could be sign of that.. Chinese always do things in advance.

•••
For what it's worth, I just scanned a sample of 2000 out of the total of all 4l.orgs, 456796. This is a sample rate of only 0.43%, so it's certainly not indicative of the whole but it gives us an idea.

Out of the 2000 scanned, 676 were still available, 33.8%.

•••
Not seeing a single 4l.org chip on completed auctions on 4.cn. Quite a good few 6n.org with nice patterns selling at around 200 RMB interestingly enough.

So where are these reported sales taking place exactly? Via BIN/offer?

•••
For what it's worth, I just scanned a sample of 2000 out of the total of all 4l.orgs, 456796. This is a sample rate of only 0.43%, so it's certainly not indicative of the whole but it gives us an idea.

Out of the 2000 scanned, 676 were still available, 33.8%.

Was your 2000 sample absolutely random or some consecutive order?

•••
I randomised the total 4l.orgs, 456796 and then randomly chose 2000 out of that list.

•••
For Chips, of course, 0% is available.

For western premiums, it was around 10% availability (don't know now).

For non-premiums, the availability is over 50%.

•••
4l.biz chips floor price is $19 according to 9888.co.uk. Is this accurate?

•••
Nevermind. Looks like it was last updated in January. :)

•••
It should be $40 now LLLL. Biz

•••
Nevermind. Looks like it was last updated in January. :)
You can track prices with chaomi.cc and 111.co (.co and others).

Edit: 111.co

•••
I have noticed here in namepros that buyers in auction don't bid as per the market rates. For example, if the market price of LLLL.biz is $20, we wont see highest price in the auction go beyond $15 or so. Why is this here? Are people mostly here are resellers?

•••
I have noticed here in namepros that buyers in auction don't bid as per the market rates. For example, if the market price of LLLL.biz is $20, we wont see highest price in the auction go beyond $15 or so. Why is this here? Are people mostly here are resellers?
I think at least 80% are resellers from NP members.

•••
I think at least 80% are resellers from NP members.

ok. So which is the best place to sell our Chinese premium at the current market price?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back