Dynadot

discuss LLLL.net Westies vs. LLLL.org Chips???

Spaceship
Watch

Samujjal

Established Member
Impact
4L or LLLL are raging in the market..and so are the Chips roaring too

"LLLL.net Westies" or "LLLL.org Chips"???

Which would be a better investment at this moment..

Plain LLLL.net or LLLL.org Chips??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I see a strong demand from china for 4L .net and they are obviously under priced (IMO).
I'd go with .XYZ .CC and even .TOP before .ORG 4L chips.

•••
I see a strong demand from china for 4L .net and they are obviously under priced (IMO).
Cool..what's your view on Plain & crisp LLLL.orgs instead of LLLL.org Chips than?

•••
Cool..what's your view on Plain & crisp LLLL.orgs instead of LLLL.org Chips than?
Non LLLL .org chips are worthless IMO.
I'd avoid non chips if they aren't .com or if you can't find some that are really undervalued. Like a random LLLL .net under $12.

The value of a random .org should be around $8 and $25-35 per chip.
For .net the floor price for non chips must be around $20-25 and $280-$300 per chip.

•••
Non LLLL .org chips are worthless IMO.
I'd avoid non chips if they aren't .com or if you can't find some that are really undervalued. Like a random LLLL .net under $12.

The value of a random .org should be around $8 and $25-35 per chip.
For .net the floor price for non chips must be around $20-25 and $280-$300 per chip.
Thanx for the info mate..i will be in the watchout ;)

•••

And yet, chaomi puts .org right after com, cn, net, and does not even bother to list xyz. Heck it even lists random orgs, not just chips. How do you explain that? I have had 3 end user llll.org sales, without even trying, just in past 1 month, 2 chip and 1 western premium, and which of those xyzs, ccs, etc can do that? I doubt even .net has that ability.

Orgs are second only to coms in having clearly defined broad use and recognition. And they don't carry stigma of nets as being poor man's Com.

•••
And yet, chaomi puts .org right after com, cn, net, and does not even bother to list xyz. Heck it even lists random orgs, not just chips. How do you explain that? I have had 3 end user llll.org sales, without even trying, just in past 1 month, 2 chip and 1 western premium, and which of those xyzs, ccs, etc can do that? I doubt even .net has that ability.

Orgs are second only to coms in having clearly defined broad use and recognition. And they don't carry stigma of nets as being poor man's Com.

I wasn't talking about end-users but liquidity.

.net are more liquids.

.XYZ will be liquid very soon with the Chinese land rush.

•••
Hare are the stats from namebio since Jan 1 2015
LLLL only 'no numbers, no dashes)

First column: nb of transactions
second column: $ average price
last column IsChip

2471 243 .net yes
242 909 .net no

59 367 .org yes
204 1711 .org no

3749 1280 .com yes
8087 1335 .com no

The stats for .org are not really exciting, and it is questionnable to draw conclusions from such small numbers

•••
I wasn't talking about end-users but liquidity.

.net are more liquids.

.XYZ will be liquid very soon with the Chinese land rush.

LLLL.orgs are liquid. They have been mass bought and sold on NP for $9-30 range. Can you say that about XYZ? Oh, I forgot, they will soon be, right...

•••
Hare are the stats from namebio since Jan 1 2015
LLLL only 'no numbers, no dashes)

First column: nb of transactions
second column: $ average price
last column IsChip

2471 243 .net yes
242 909 .net no

59 367 .org yes
204 1711 .org no

3749 1280 .com yes
8087 1335 .com no

The stats for .org are not really exciting, and it is questionnable to draw conclusions from such small numbers

NP does not trace sales below $100, hence the difference in the number of chip sales between net and org. But compare "non-chips", and you'll see that number of transactions are comparable, while end users will pay double of the .net price. That is the huge fundamental that will work in .orgs favor and bring it to be second to .com

•••
LLLL.orgs are liquid. They have been mass bought and sold on NP for $9-30 range. Can you say that about XYZ? Oh, I forgot, they will soon be, right...

.XYZ will kick .org's ass in China. Imo

•••
Yeah, that would explain why there is org.cn and no xyz.cn...

•••
Yeah, that would explain why there is org.cn and no xyz.cn...

There is no cc.cn but .cc is more valuable than .org in China.

We are not answering to his question anymore. lol

Would you invest in LLLL .net or LLLL .org.

My answer is .NET and you?

•••
Alright..is ter
There is no cc.cn but .cc is more valuable than .org in China.

We are not answering to his question anymore. lol

Would you invest in LLLL .net or LLLL .org.

My answer is .NET and you?
Given enough funds..i will go for .Net first..and than .Org

•••
LLLL.net is already priced high.

LLLL.com is golden standard and LLLL.net is selling at 1/9 of LLLL.com (used to be as high as 1/6, but market keeps correcting itself).

LLLL.orgs are currently at 1/55 of LLLL.com and used to be less than 1/100, so further correction is due, as org is not 6 times less valuable than net. 1/1-1/3 range is more correct, so .orgs are due to go up 2-5 times just due to correction if LLLL.com/LLLL.net hold their prices.

By the way, I made the prediction when LLLL.net was 1/6 and LLLL.org less than 1/100-1/150 that the market will correct itself and so far it is moving that way.

PS And while I was typing this, my 4th LLLL.org (western prem) sold (at $388/each in past 5 weeks). 2 Chinese prem, 2 Western prem.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back