IT.COM

question LLLLL.com vs LLLL.org values?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kprojects

Established Member
Impact
What are your thoughts here.. since the LLLL.com's are all gone and there are way less LLLL.org possibilities than LLLLL.com, which are you investing in (if either of them)?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The nice thing about 5 letter .COM's is that they can be brandable. I like 5L.com domains if they have good letters, are pronounceable, or similar. I don't think there is much value in 4L.org domains. At least, not right now..

•••
forget about LLLL.org. LLLL.net might grow in value but risky investing. I got 3 LLLL.net but I've done some research on each of them before spending money.

Random LLLLL.com are worthless. I have sold OLime.com and vioos.com for $x,xxx.

Make sure they past the radio test.

•••
Depends what do you see as valuable, there is a huge demand in China and i don't think all LLLL tlds will be enough for this demand. And LLLL.net's are gaining value now and LLLL.org's can gain value in future too.

•••
Check LLLL.org starting with BJ, SH, SZ if you can find any :)

•••
Chinese may prefer .XYZ over .org

•••
Yes .xyz becomes popular nowadays, but comparing values between .com .net org .cc .co .xyz i think there is much room to grow for .org

•••
LLLL.org chip seem to be up 7.74% today, around 175 yuan right now, $26.60.

•••
LLLL.org chips have seen an increase in popularity, many going for $35-$85 now. Cheap investment with a nice potential return in the short-term.

•••
where are they selling for these prices? GD?

•••
GD and a few on Namejet for $69-$80

•••
•••
•••
4L .org and .net will gain in value before 5L.com's

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back