IT.COM

discuss Big Movement in China: Up to 62% rise in Chips value

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just got some positive news from China. All Chips from 6N.com to 4L.org are up considerably.

6n.com are 42% up in value
LLLL.org about 63% UP
LLLL.biz 25% UP
LLLL.net 19% UP

Finally, signs of Good Revival.

Let's hope it continues for the next few days to get the investor confidence back and the momentum going.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What is the LLLLorg and biz today in China?
6Ns are ok and with a volume which is good just need a couple of days like this!

•••
6Ns are ok and with a volume which is good just need a couple of days like this!

•••

According to 111.co
LLLL.org (chip) - +58.82%
LLLL.biz (chip) - +12.5%

•••
What is current base price/rate for LLLL.org, LLLL.biz and LLLL.net ?

Last edited:
•••
Yup it's all red red everywhere at Chaomi since yesterday. I should have invested in LLLL.org instead of LLLLL.com :(

•••
Now this is interesting and promising news indeed. :)

•••
LLLL.net 19% UP

What would be the current price then?

•••
LLLL.com about 7% UP- 600 RMB UP today.
Current MRP: 9400 RMP

Time to Start Buying the chips. I think the market has bottomed out and we will see some good rally. Let's hope for the best.

Cheers!

•••
how muich is the volume for the LLLL chips for today? Its an all time high for 6N chips today!

•••
•••
$1 = ? RMP

$1 = 6.47 RMP
Therefore, 9400 RMB = $1452 - Nearing $1500 mark for CHIPS.

1 week rally like this can easily make the value of LLLL.com in the range of $2000.

We can never ever predict Chinese market. If the market falls, it really goes way down. But as it has started to rise, it can go up quite quickly indeed.

•••
Yesterday I read that it would be just dumb to invest in 4L org's, biz's and net's, and now I read that they are in a rise.

However, just curious which extent it will have to people who just invested in these domains.

$1 = ? RMP

1 USD -> 6.46741 yuan

•••
Let's add some perspective before anyone gets too carried away here.

These .org chips being "UP" 42% actually equals $22.44 USD. No windfall here unless you bought 1000+ of them and can find a bulk buyer who is willing to take on that risk.

Anyone playing the CHIP game right now should be EXTREMELY cautious, as this is following the predicted start of a rise over the course of 3-4 months (maybe less you never know) followed by an abrupt non-stop free fall.

This is what Chinese markets do with digital stores of wealth on their way down, it's like the last breath before demise. Just don't be shocked when it happens.

•••
Let's add some perspective before anyone gets too carried away here.

These .org chips being "UP" 42% actually equals $22.44 USD. No windfall here unless you bought 1000+ of them and can find a bulk buyer who is willing to take on that risk.

Anyone playing the CHIP game right now should be EXTREMELY cautious, as this is following the predicted start of a rise over the course of 3-4 months (maybe less you never know) followed by an abrupt non-stop free fall.

This is what Chinese markets do with digital stores of wealth on their way down, it's like the last breath before demise. Just don't be shocked when it happens.

As far as i'm concerned this relief rally is mainly to do with the chinese stock market finally dropping for a few days. A lot of what happens next here will be connected to that IMO. US markets are flying to over 18k on the DOW now, not sure what impact if any that may have on China.

Either way I have never been so cautious on a wave up before (it's only been 24 hours).
I agree people should be careful, and it's still way too soon to call this a proper sustained rebound IMO.

•••
Would appreciate more reputable links over hearsay/opinion.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
This expression explains the current Chinese market... & mostly likely for the rest of this year IMO

China.jpg

•••
I've been tracking LLLL .org chip and I was surprised to see them being drop catched at pheenix. That's $59/chip

•••
I've been tracking LLLL .org chip and I was surprised to see them being drop catched at pheenix. That's $59/chip

Just regulary chips or some with patterns/repeating letters/meanings?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back