Domain Empire

discuss Big Movement in China: Up to 62% rise in Chips value

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just got some positive news from China. All Chips from 6N.com to 4L.org are up considerably.

6n.com are 42% up in value
LLLL.org about 63% UP
LLLL.biz 25% UP
LLLL.net 19% UP

Finally, signs of Good Revival.

Let's hope it continues for the next few days to get the investor confidence back and the momentum going.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just regulary chips or some with patterns/repeating letters/meanings?

Some examples:
bssj.org
bwzs.org
cyrn.org
dpqb.org
dsnx.org
dywd.org
gfdt.org
ggcm.org
ghjr.org
gmgc.org
gynw.org
hjmm.org
hwmj.org

•••
Thanks for the list, some of them are nice ones.

•••
Some examples:
bssj.org
bwzs.org
cyrn.org
dpqb.org
dsnx.org
dywd.org
gfdt.org
ggcm.org
ghjr.org
gmgc.org
gynw.org
hjmm.org
hwmj.org
IMO 4L chips are the "new" 3L. 3L are scarce and very expensive, and with more domainers/resellers/investors, obviously they need something to get busy with. lol.i think CHIPs fluctuation is a short term thing. we domainers have gotten more impatient due to better reseller market.

•••
IMO 4L chips are the "new" 3L. 3L are scarce and very expensive, and with more domainers/resellers/investors, obviously they need something to get busy with. lol.i think CHIPs fluctuation is a short term thing. we domainers have gotten more impatient due to better reseller market.

totally agree

wffw.com is a 3 L com ;)

•••
Do they confirm change of ownership and payment of the domain?

Yeah I don't know about that. But nobody does that no even Namebio. I have seen sales show up on Namebio a month before it actually changed whois. You know when they sell on Marketplaces.

•••
there is no real time reporting of sales

•••
ywch.org is selling at Pheenix $59

•••
can some one plz post the current $ prices of 4L.Biz domains

•••
I wish I knew chinese to understand Chaomi.cc

I am bit curious as I own some 4l.biz domains , so can some one plz post the current $ prices of 4L.Biz domains (chips)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
With market manipulation, I'm sure we can see the raising LLLL.org crossing the falling LLLL.com lol

•••
Do they confirm change of ownership and payment of the domain?

no. and actually they have a bias in their data. have been for awhile. prices were already falling in december and january but sales reports kept showing prices up in the clouds. many people look at this and go buy at those price levels, creating a self fulfillment prophecy.

•••
deleted (posted to wrong thread). sorry.

•••
actually they have a bias in their data. have been for awhile. prices were already falling in december and january but sales reports kept showing prices up in the clouds. many people look at this and go buy at those price levels, creating a self fulfillment prophecy.

The exact opposite is happening right now. :xf.wink:

- V

•••
:(Like penny stocks, easily manipulated, people make money going up, people make money going down, be the head not the tail of the snake that devours. But unlike some other extensions .org has underlying value imo.

•••
•••
•••
If you wanna know floor price of your domains go try sell them.

•••
Domaining in China has a bright future, the growing potential is immense.

•••
They track sales. Sales at marketplaces. They aren't making stuff up.

They're a Chinese website that is owned by Chinese investors.... See the problem there?

•••
CHIPS are BS*, the last person holding the chips will suffer.

People would not be putting their website names .... with random 4L, 5L, 6N, 7N, 8N patterns, atleast not in the world outside china.
Its true, some 4L, 5L are good, makes sense, are brandable... but majority are a pure sh*t ...
Enduser in India / Europe / America with a 5N, 6N , 7N number as their domain name is a pure joke.

•••
They're a Chinese website that is owned by Chinese investors.... See the problem there?
Hypothetically if that was correct, why would they show crappy prices for LLLLL.com when they are the ones holding the biggest bag?

•••
Hypothetically if that was correct, why would they show crappy prices for LLLLL.com when they are the ones holding the biggest bag?

They want to buy more at cheap price.

Market manipulation

•••
They want to buy more at cheap price.

Market manipulation
Okay let's just say you are right about that, then why are the best domain speculators liquidating their portfolio? They should be buying too right?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back