Dynadot

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, you're going the wrong way about it simply because you own LLLL.net's. I highly doubt many of these will ever get any real value to them. I can hand register "all premium" LLLL.net's right now. And I'll have a bunch of $regfee domains.

To be honest though, you seem to have a highly speculative portfolio. Judging by your signature, you own a stack of keyword.ae domains and 3D+Keyword domains in .com. Not really A-Grade domains. You might have a little value there someday, maybe, but not right now. You need to have a market...

•••
Well, you're going the wrong way about it simply because you own LLLL.net's.
I disagree. I have hand reg'd LLLL.net names and/or bought some on the aftermarket for $10-$30 and have sold 4 or 5 names in the $300-$500 range within the last 12 months. There is money in that niche, you just have to know where to find them.

•••
Well, you're going the wrong way about it simply because you own LLLL.net's. I highly doubt many of these will ever get any real value to them. I can hand register "all premium" LLLL.net's right now. And I'll have a bunch of $regfee domains.

To be honest though, you seem to have a highly speculative portfolio. Judging by your signature, you own a stack of keyword.ae domains and 3D+Keyword domains in .com. Not really A-Grade domains. You might have a little value there someday, maybe, but not right now. You need to have a market...

Michael, I was just really talking about LLLL.net names, and you would be surprised some of the prices the go for. I guess the reason I'm looking at selling is I dont believe there is a big future for the types of names I have.

As for my 3D names, I believe I have some of the better 3D names and I am receiving offers in the 2K-10K on a weekly basis for some of them and refused to sell as I believe they will be worth more once the technology becomes mainstream. Have you researched 3D and the where its heading.

My .ae names I have as most of my domain fosus in the gulf region, thats why my names are .ae, and I do alright selling my UAE related .COM's and premium .ae domains. There is plenty of "market" in Dubai and Abu Dhabi for me. Do you know about selling premium .ae names or were you just guessing on that one as well.

Appreciate the comments though Michael, lets try and stick to LLLL.net names shall we!

•••
I would like to sell my only llll.net for $210 Pboy.net

We will see .

I think llll.nets have a future especialy brandable ones.

•••
I think if you have a four letter word, or something incredibly catchy, you'll do fine. Beyond that, 99% of the domains will be $regfee or a little over. I just think your money is better off spent on something a bit less... hype-y.

gilescoley, I wasn't trying to bash you or anything - my point was that you seem to have a highly speculative portfolio. I was simply trying to suggest you should throw some money at some names which will always have demand/a market :) Diversify! Re: Staying on topic, sounds good. I apologise if I came across harsh, and I've left you some rep :)

•••
•••
for those whos still interested: ibbb.net is available

•••
Just dropped an hour ago:

cqvc.net lzxs.net tzgk.net
dgos.net mcux.net utus.net
dpef.net mfmp.net vysr.net
dtzl.net mhpg.net wptz.net
emrm.net mrdu.net wtof.net
eoca.net mrzh.net wzmp.net
fdor.net mtlk.net xfsg.net
fycx.net mzrj.net ybgk.net
gacw.net nbww.net ybkg.net
gojd.net nebn.net ybpc.net
gxhy.net nkmm.net ycbf.net
hxli.net nntb.net ychg.net
hxwc.net noej.net ygxs.net
hyed.net oxcp.net yhhc.net
igpf.net pfwj.net ynqy.net
ipvp.net pnay.net yuzy.net

•••
despite the negativity, i handregd the ff

myll.net (My LL)
myrr.net (My RR)
e444.net

i know how there are still a lot of 4l .nets out there but im quite confident that these 3 would somehow standout as they're not like hxwc or ugxs which, imo, is harder to flip. any thoughts?

•••
There are still many left.. I wonder just how many are left?

•••
are there any value to VVVV.nets nowadays?

•••
are there any value to VVVV.nets nowadays?

I would say random vvvv.net no.
Like in every other 'niche' before purchasing you should research possible buyers / development.

•••
Which is better out of these 2 names

MEEG.net
aGig.net

Thanks for your opinions

BTW, I have OPAT.net for sale in the auction section

Last edited:
•••
Only one CVCV is available now - GAPU.net (without XYZQ)
.com, .org, .info - registered

Last edited:
•••
I try to avoid .net's but I bet a lot more people lost money on llll.net then made it, I wouldn't mind a few triples though.

•••
•••
Any CVCV.net drop & available?

•••
hey guys,

how much do you think "neeg.net" is worth?more then regular fee?

thanks

Its a typo of MEEG.net lol

I have nice VCVC for sale if anyone is interested

PM me

•••
Ficu.net & Jatu.net are available now (CVCV)
Also AMMM.net is availble.

•••
I try to avoid .net's but I bet a lot more people lost money on llll.net then made it, I wouldn't mind a few triples though.
Actually, I sold 4 LLLL.nets earlier this year that paid for all of my renewals for 2 years. There is money out there, you just have to find it.

•••
•••
There is money in that niche, you just have to know where to find them.
want to give us any hints? :D

btw llly.net is not working.

•••
•••
Fefu.net and Fovo.net is available (CVCV)

Last edited:
•••
Available .net's:

ibbb
seoj (seo journal/seo jobs?)
nnne
esej (essay in Polish)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back