NameSilo

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LLLL.com sales are rocking!
so LLLL.net sale also will be heating up in comming months for sure.
still many primum letter .net are avaiaible for hand reg.

•••
Available @ the time of posting

fffh.net
gggr.net
hhhf.net
rggg.net
rrrm.net

•••
i got dSEO dot NET as an additional bonus in a flip last night :)

Last edited:
•••
i got dSEO dot NET as an additional bonus in a flip last night :)

Nice! I own a couple keepers like that: LSEO.net & FSEO.net :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
aGig.net
Meeg.net
Opat.net

Would you keep these? I do like "a Gig" as a live concert/band site?

•••
I wanted to give it a try and just got a couple of them:

tazm(.)net -> it reminded me of the Tazmanian Devil
svia(.)net -> I just liked it

Though I am not very convinced about their potential

•••

Last edited:
•••
Does anyone have any ideas on how many quad premium LLLL.net are available to date?

•••
is it just me or are we missing like the last two months worth of posts on this thread?

•••
is it just me or are we missing like the last two months worth of posts on this thread?

There were no posts in this thread for the last 57 days. I resurrected it. :guilty:

•••
resurrected indeed. My bad i mistook this for the LLLL.net sales thread. To answer your question I know all Quads were registered before the recession but i think that has changed drastically now.

•••
I had a lot of great quad-premium LLLL.net but basically gave them away. They're not worth holding IMO unless you have a prime keyword in those 4 letters ie SEO, SEX or whatnot.

•••
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Picked up some great LLLL.net's over the last year or so.

All hand reg'd apart from orrs.net which was caught on the drop.

bofy.net
jafy.net
orrs.net
voxa.net
wigy.net
zafy.net

Anyone else had any luck finding pronounceable LLLL.net's left for hand reg?

Spent last week writing some programs to try dig any more up and am pretty sure there all gone now.

•••
@tdgcummings:

In fact, yeah.
I just hand regged Buxe.net today! :)

Last edited:
•••
regged kize.net and dpci.net 2 days ago

•••
Just in case anyone is interested: these were some LLLL.nets which i found to be acceptable and cool for hand reg and which were available at the time of posting this message:

Wuzy.net
Vuxu.net
Zekm.net
Znob.net
Zeho.net
Xelm.net
Temz.net
Terx.net
Vodk.net
Pexe.net

:)

•••
hello,

newbie domainer here, just regged hizz.net

•••
•••
Just picked up:

Amoh.net
Eadd.net
Meaz.net
Vott.net

•••
Badb.net (name of Irish goddess)

•••
Just picked up YUID.NET (reg fee)...i plan to hang on to it for a while until the prices pick up a bit

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back