NameSilo

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
available

qqcq .net
wffw .net

Last edited:
•••
available llll.nets:

xxwx
gglg
qggg

•••
•••
•••
bunch of llll.net's with triple-repeating letters available:

oqqq
unuu
qqql
vvvp
kqqq
qqqj
uwuu
vvvc
xqqq
vyyy
fqqq
eqqq
qqqk
nqqq
kkkq
umuu
vvvd
vvvn
qqqa
kvvv
vvvs
nvvv
qfff
ucuu
utuu
upuu
ufuu
wqqq
qqqf
ojjj
fvvv

Last edited:
•••
available:

vvvh
uvuu
mqqq
qqqh
nnrn
nndn
nfnn
uucu
hmhh
pgpp
gtgg
rrlr
ngnn
rgrr
hfhh
bnbb
uuhu
pnpp
mmhm
hphh
nrnn
ltll
ppbp
pbpp
ttrt
nngn
hdhh
bbpb
lrll
rfrr
uupu
uufu
nnmn
ggmg
dsdd
hhfh
thtt
rprr
rsrr
hghh
uuru
plpp
gngg
rrtr
llml
hheh
hshh
rlrr
rrnr
ggfg
rrfr
ppnp
llrl
hhsh
tdtt
ddnd
uubu
rtrr
uxuu
hhmh
frff
lcll
lbll
utuu
upuu
yqqq

Last edited:
•••
wow that's a lot of triple letters. Looks like people are dumping them.

•••
available:

vvvh
uvuu
mqqq
qqqh
nnrn
nndn
nfnn
uucu
hmhh
pgpp
gtgg
rrlr
ngnn
rgrr
hfhh
bnbb
uuhu
pnpp
mmhm
hphh
nrnn
ltll
ppbp
pbpp
ttrt
nngn
hdhh
bbpb
lrll
rfrr
uupu
uufu
nnmn
ggmg
dsdd
hhfh
thtt
rprr
rsrr
hghh
uuru
plpp
gngg
rrtr
llml
hheh
hshh
rlrr
rrnr
ggfg
rrfr
ppnp
llrl
hhsh
tdtt
ddnd
uubu
rtrr
uxuu
hhmh
frff
lcll
lbll
utuu
upuu
yqqq

All the quads gone...:hearts:

•••
•••
available

dmdd

Last edited:
•••
available

dmdd
Already gone. Thanks for sharing.

Here are a few available, starting with a 'D':
dnmn.net
dnrr.net
drta.net
duip.net

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
acquired buyr.net what do you guys think? I like it.... Buy R

•••
^ buyer typo, its nice odst! :)

•••
Here You can see many AABA .net (EEWE.net ...)and ABAA .net (AWAA.net ...) dropped today and are available now!

•••
Available:

zsss
gggw
mmmx
mmrm
jjje
uddd
ubbb
jbbb
nnnj
jobf

•••
Seems this "countdown" thread has turned into a "count-up" thread.

•••
Seems this "countdown" thread has turned into a "count-up" thread.
Haha, yes it is ironic isn't it. :)

I am glad to have come upon this thread and been part of the llll.net activity here. In the process I've sold two llll nets to end users for exceptional roi. Importantly, I never renewed a huge lot of these, or very many at all as I was able to flip for nice tidy profits, ones that didn't sell expired or went to $1 or even np$ auctions but that's not realy worth the time.

Now own only 5 which I am happy to hold on to, a couple of them are good cvcvs (ie.. pece)..

•••
Now own only 5 which I am happy to hold on to, a couple of them are good cvcvs (ie.. pece)..

I think cutting right back is a very wise move.

•••
It's funny looking at how all these people pretty much got owned I tell you whats even funnier go and dig up the NNNNN.com countdown thread on the DNF if i can remember its hilarious how some bought hundreds of them

•••
It's funny looking at how all these people pretty much got owned I tell you whats even funnier go and dig up the NNNNN.com countdown thread on the DNF if i can remember its hilarious how some bought hundreds of them
"All people"? I have made more money on LLLL.nets in the last year then I have on .coms. There are a few people that bought more then they should have, but I would be willing to bet half of the people broke even or made a decent profit. How many did you buy? Or are you just here to blow smoke?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back