Dynadot

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
standout hold onto that puppy...most the whois scanners i have tried/seen end up timing out after a little bit...They are either sending the requests too fast, or sending too many of them

•••
FPForum said:
standout hold onto that puppy...most the whois scanners i have tried/seen end up timing out after a little bit...They are either sending the requests too fast, or sending too many of them
I've never had that problem, maybe that's why I can't catch any names... it's too slow :lol: I just posted a picture of my whois scanner on my GoDrops blog, check my sig for the link...

•••
iyoc,net was just dropped by taster NameKing. What a history on this one:

5-31: deleted (#1) from Tucows
5-31: picked up by Snap for public action
6-04: no bids at Snap, deletion #2
6-04: picked up by Dynadot (someone here?)
6-04: deleted from Dynadot (#3)
6-06: picked up by eNom
6-10: dropped from eNom (#4)
8-19: picked up by NameKing
8-23: deleted by NameKing (#5)

... safely assume this name as zero traffic.

•••
Standout! said:
iyoc,net was just dropped by taster NameKing. What a history on this one:

5-31: deleted (#1) from Tucows
5-31: picked up by Snap for public action
6-04: no bids at Snap, deletion #2
6-04: picked up by Dynadot (someone here?)
6-04: deleted from Dynadot (#3)
6-06: picked up by eNom
6-10: dropped from eNom (#4)
8-19: picked up by NameKing
8-23: deleted by NameKing (#5)

... safely assume this name as zero traffic.

lol amazing. Not the greatest VCVC out there as well..

•••
what's the current countdown ?

•••
how did u guys manage to handreg premium LLLL.nets ? it dropped but how can u get it at handreg prices. just curious

•••
wikes82 said:

18/08/08: 203,440 (+232 -795) (LLLY.net)

•••
wikes82 said:
Today's scan:
24/08/08: 203,440 (+289 -289)

•••
I have a question. I have the following domains and i would like to hold on to them for the long run, but im not sure if these will skyrocket in value over time or not. I know these are rare for the most part, but then again these are not .com's either. I was thinking of contacting the owners of the .coms to see if they are interested in buying these. I really want to consolidate my portfolio and get a few really good domains i can build out. Any thoughts on what i should do with these?

FFFT.NET
FRRR.NET
GGGR.NET
HHHF.NET
NRRR.NET
ORRR.NET
RGGG.NET
RRRM.NET
SRRR.NET
CUUU.NET
FZZZ.NET
NNNK.NET
NNNY.NET
PPPY.NET
RRRU.NET
UUUS.NET

Thanks for any help or insight you can provide.

•••
joeynice said:
I have a question. I have the following domains and i would like to hold on to them for the long run, but im not sure if these will skyrocket in value over time or not. I know these are rare for the most part, but then again these are not .com's either. I was thinking of contacting the owners of the .coms to see if they are interested in buying these. I really want to consolidate my portfolio and get a few really good domains i can build out. Any thoughts on what i should do with these?

FFFT.NET
FRRR.NET
GGGR.NET
HHHF.NET
NRRR.NET
ORRR.NET
RGGG.NET
RRRM.NET
SRRR.NET
CUUU.NET
FZZZ.NET
NNNK.NET
NNNY.NET
PPPY.NET
RRRU.NET
UUUS.NET

hold, long term imo.

•••
joeynice said:

FFFT.NET
FRRR.NET
GGGR.NET
HHHF.NET
NRRR.NET
ORRR.NET
RGGG.NET
RRRM.NET
SRRR.NET
CUUU.NET
FZZZ.NET
NNNK.NET
NNNY.NET
PPPY.NET
RRRU.NET
UUUS.NET

oh these are terrible sell them to me ASAP, there is no long term investment here..
;) sell them to me ASAP

•••
domainator1 said:
oh these are terrible sell them to me ASAP, there is no long term investment here..
;) sell them to me ASAP

Lol Domainator... :D

(If he changes his mind, backup buyer ready right here :hehe:)

•••
Arjun said:
Lol Domainator... :D

(If he changes his mind, backup buyer ready right here :hehe:)

3rd one here... :hehe:

how much are premium LLLL.nets worth now? seems like there are ppl selling at reg fee or between $8-15 perhaps i shud stock up some now.

•••
Malaysia said:
3rd one here... :hehe:

how much are premium LLLL.nets worth now? seems like there are ppl selling at reg fee or between $8-15 perhaps i shud stock up some now.

I've seen some premium llll.net's at $7-$7.50 with little interest

Which sucks for me because i bought quite a few for $9

•••
•••
st0rmer said:
I've seen some premium llll.net's at $7-$7.50 with little interest

Which sucks for me because i bought quite a few for $9
BuyDomains might give you $10 per...

•••
AEYU.net available now - VVVV

•••
George, have you been able to pick up any llll.net lately?

•••
LLLL collection !!

Quick question for the LLLL.net pro's----

I currently have about 185 LLLL.nets at 1and1. Of course, not many people like 1and1, and I only reg'd them there late last year and earlier this year. I am now a wiser domainer and try to register my names with higher ranked registrars. I have some quads and a boat load of pronounceables and triple premiums with U's and W's. Anyone that buys from me will have to renew them immediately with their registrar, which is taking $7 per name out of my pocket.

1. Should I sell now and break even on most names?
2. -OR- Should I hold them until 1 month before renewal, then sell?
3. -OR- Should I send you guys a list and have you tell me how screwed I am?

Any advice from an LLLL lover to an LLLL lover is greatly appreciated.

D-: D-: D-: D-: D-: D-:

•••
Ja$on said:
George, have you been able to pick up any llll.net lately?
No, I have not pick up any QP LLLL.net last time at all. :zzz:

•••
FantasyCombine said:
Quick question for the LLLL.net pro's----

I currently have about 185 LLLL.nets at 1and1. Of course, not many people like 1and1, and I only reg'd them there late last year and earlier this year. I am now a wiser domainer and try to register my names with higher ranked registrars. I have some quads and a boat load of pronounceables and triple premiums with U's and W's. Anyone that buys from me will have to renew them immediately with their registrar, which is taking $7 per name out of my pocket.

1. Should I sell now and break even on most names?
2. -OR- Should I hold them until 1 month before renewal, then sell?
3. -OR- Should I send you guys a list and have you tell me how screwed I am?

Any advice from an LLLL lover to an LLLL lover is greatly appreciated.

D-: D-: D-: D-: D-: D-:

do we need to call 1and1 to get the auth code to transfwer to godaddy?

•••
BladeMaster said:
do we need to call 1and1 to get the auth code to transfwer to godaddy?

No, I have auth codes for all the names. But 1and1 does not do free pushes, so it would be stupid to keep the names with them. I got low initial reg fees when I was a beginner, that's all I was worried about. A lesson learned indeed.

•••
yeah, registrars without free pushes are beyond lame in my opinion.

I think you should sell some to cover the transfer fees to another registrar. Once you are at the break even point then sit on them for another year.

•••
Ja$on said:
yeah, registrars without free pushes are beyond lame in my opinion.

I think you should sell some to cover the transfer fees to another registrar. Once you are at the break even point then sit on them for another year.

I agree with this...sell some to renew the others..Renew them at 1and1 for another year..Hopefully by then people won't really care where they are registered..Like now a days..I have bought some LLLL.com names registered at small rinky dink places because the price was good..In another year you may find the same from .nets

Currently available:
c8d.net
7i1.net
8m0.net
d6u.net
e6v.net
8w1.net
b6x.net
i6w.net
j0w.net
j8r.net
j6r.net

•••
FPForum said:
I agree with this...sell some to renew the others..Renew them at 1and1 for another year..Hopefully by then people won't really care where they are registered..Like now a days..I have bought some LLLL.com names registered at small rinky dink places because the price was good..In another year you may find the same from .nets

Currently available:
c8d.net
7i1.net
8m0.net
d6u.net
e6v.net
8w1.net
b6x.net
i6w.net
j0w.net
j8r.net
j6r.net

Thanks a million for posting this list! I snagged a bunch. :D

Some NP$ are headed your way.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back