Dynadot

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These 89 CCC.NETs are available :)

2Q6.net
2W9.net
6Z0.net
7K9.net
D6U.net
F6U.net
F6X.net
F8Y.net
G6U.net
H6Z.net
I0W.net
J1P.net
J1R.net
J1Y.net
J6D.net
J6U.net
J8S.net
J9O.net
J9U.net
K6U.net
K6X.net
K6Z.net
K8H.net
K8Q.net
L1Q.net
L1V.net
L1X.net
L1Y.net
L6U.net
M1J.net
M1Q.net
N8X.net
N8Z.net
O0B.net
O1J.net
O1Y.net
O6G.net
O6W.net
O6X.net
O9U.net
P8V.net
P8Y.net
R0U.net
R1J.net
R6G.net
R6V.net
R6Z.net
R8W.net
S1V.net
S6Z.net
S9U.net
T1Y.net
T6G.net
T6Q.net
T6U.net
T6W.net
T8A.net
U0E.net
U0I.net
U0V.net
U0X.net
U0Z.net
U1X.net
U6S.net
U6V.net
U6X.net
U8E.net
V1Y.net
V6G.net
V6N.net
V9O.net
V9S.net
W6U.net
W9E.net
W9U.net
X0C.net
X1D.net
X1F.net
X1G.net
X1Q.net
X1W.net
Y1C.net
Y1U.net
Y8O.net
Z0U.net
Z0W.net
Z6O.net
Z8E.net
Z9O.net

•••
These make pretty good proxies. :D

•••
Ja$on said:
These make pretty good proxies. :D
Why these names make proxies? It's just names.

•••
Ergo said:
Why these names make proxies? It's just names.

Could be because they are short and easy to remember. What I've found from my proxy site's are that people who use them use them often. Returning traffic has always been large on my proxy site's. Another thing I notice is allot of people using CVCV.info domains as proxies. It seams CCC.net and CVCV.info are what most people use for their proxies..I'm not exactly sure why as I always aim for an SEO friendly URL for my proxies (unblockmyspace...unblockwebsite..filteringsites) that kind of stuff..just personal preference I guess

•••
Yeah, just easy to remember. I once owned about 40 of them, then I sold all of the domains so starting back over. :)

•••
•••
FPForum said:
Could be because they are short and easy to remember. What I've found from my proxy site's are that people who use them use them often. Returning traffic has always been large on my proxy site's. Another thing I notice is allot of people using CVCV.info domains as proxies. It seams CCC.net and CVCV.info are what most people use for their proxies..I'm not exactly sure why as I always aim for an SEO friendly URL for my proxies (unblockmyspace...unblockwebsite..filteringsites) that kind of stuff..just personal preference I guess
On the uncertain premise that the only stupid question is the one not asked, anyone care to explain what a "proxy" is and what it's used for?

•••
krx said:
On the uncertain premise that the only stupid question is the one not asked, anyone care to explain what a "proxy" is and what it's used for?

I will try to do my best to explain..maybe some others can cover what I miss. A proxy website is used to anonymously surf the internet. Many places such as school, work, and other locations may block access to certain sites (myspace..youtube..facebook..etc) so what people will do is use a proxy website to access myspace from school..They use the schools IP address to connect to the proxy website - then use the proxy servers IP to connect to myspace or wherever..I hope this makes sense

•••
Yeah that makes sense. Thanks. Does the proxy site charge for this?

•••
krx said:
Yeah that makes sense. Thanks. Does the proxy site charge for this?

Usually not. But the proxy pages should probably be littered with ads. ;)

•••
I picked up HHTT.net today at Snap. I liked it's look.

•••
Jaxo.net

Just picked up my 3rd LLLL.net: Jaxo.net ...after Gixi.net and Bamp.net. Any thoughts?

•••
It's a nice one. I remember chasing that one when it dropped.

•••
Snap took all the drops today, all except ORIY.net. Who's GR8T NAMES, INC?

•••
No use in trying for llll.net anymore fellas. Time to move on to the next best thing. :)

•••
Ja$on said:
No use in trying for llll.net anymore fellas. Time to move on to the next best thing. :)
You must be referring to all the domains in my sales threads :lol:
I'll keep watching the llll.nets and hopefully spot windows when both snap and BD take break... you never know!

•••
Lol, I was referring to all of my sales threads which is down to only 1 so I need some more. haha

•••
Whats the going rate for these:

FFFT.NET
FRRR.NET
GGGR.NET
HHHF.NET
NRRR.NET
ORRR.NET
RGGG.NET
RRRM.NET
SRRR.NET
CUUU.NET
FZZZ.NET
NNNK.NET
NNNY.NET
PPPY.NET
RRRU.NET
UUUS.NET

Should i just sell a few to pay for renewals? or just pony up and get the cash to renew all of these? Will these even go up over $8 each by next year to compinsate for the loss of renewal fee? I mean i already paid $7 to buy them and now another 7 or 8 to renew, so thats $15 in and not sure what they are even worth to justify the costs. Just not sure what to do. Any help would be appreciated

•••
joeynice said:
Whats the going rate for these:

FFFT.NET
FRRR.NET
GGGR.NET
HHHF.NET
NRRR.NET
ORRR.NET
RGGG.NET
RRRM.NET
SRRR.NET
CUUU.NET
FZZZ.NET
NNNK.NET
NNNY.NET
PPPY.NET
RRRU.NET
UUUS.NET

Should i just sell a few to pay for renewals? or just pony up and get the cash to renew all of these? Will these even go up over $8 each by next year to compinsate for the loss of renewal fee? I mean i already paid $7 to buy them and now another 7 or 8 to renew, so thats $15 in and not sure what they are even worth to justify the costs. Just not sure what to do. Any help would be appreciated

Firstly - I would definitely be coughing up the renewal fees to keep these babies if they were mine. I have far worse LLLL.net's that I've renewed for another year and am very confident it'll be worth it. I wouldn't even hesitate with that list.

Secondly - It should only be costing you $5 - $6 to renew .net's. If you are paying more I suggest you checkout Fabulous (if you can get a wholesale account where you can get $4.95 registrations/renewals for .net's), Dynadot or a number of other cheap .net registrars.

I wish you all the best with your names and look forward to hearing some success stories in the future regarding them :)

•••
Acquired these recently -
mnno.net
hhdt.net
gtpp.net
lgrr.net
lldb.net

Hand reg these earlier -
havz.net
ptze.net

Any ideas?

Last edited:
•••
AussieDomainer said:
Firstly - I would definitely be coughing up the renewal fees to keep these babies if they were mine. I have far worse LLLL.net's that I've renewed for another year and am very confident it'll be worth it. I wouldn't even hesitate with that list.

Secondly - It should only be costing you $5 - $6 to renew .net's. If you are paying more I suggest you checkout Fabulous (if you can get a wholesale account where you can get $4.95 registrations/renewals for .net's), Dynadot or a number of other cheap .net registrars.

I wish you all the best with your names and look forward to hearing some success stories in the future regarding them :)

Thanks for the comment. I dont want to bore you with my thoughts and what im thinking when im not sure what to do with these domains. Im at the point in my domaining lifecycle that im pissed that i missed so many good domains slip through my fingers over time. When i was searching for 1 word.coms i was missing out on the 2 word .coms... then i would be looking for those missing out on the 3 letter.coms then so on and so on with 4 letter. coms. I have basically made a small nest egg of some good domains... about 100 ok LLLL.coms, 10 CCC.coms and these good looking .nets and thats about it. Im tired of paying the renewal fees and im thinking of just trading in everything and getting like 1 or 2 good domains. I rather play with a domain and build it out these days. But the real question is... keep the lil portfolio of domains i have and save them like baseball cards in a shoe box or get something that may actually have significant value in the future? I wish my father would of traded all his ok baseball cards for some mickey mantles when he knew back then that the mickey mantle rookie cards would be valuable one day... but... what happened? why didnt he collect the mantles and go after them when he predicted and knew the possible pontential of value in the future? nope... the sheer numbers of other cards seemed that much more important at the time of his life to him then just carrying 20 rookie mantles around in his pocket for a long time. Im sorry for the rant.. but i suppose thats just where im at this time in my life.

•••
joeynice said:
AussieDomainer said:

Thanks for the comment. I dont want to bore you with my thoughts and what im thinking when im not sure what to do with these domains. Im at the point in my domaining lifecycle that im pissed that i missed so many good domains slip through my fingers over time. When i was searching for 1 word.coms i was missing out on the 2 word .coms... then i would be looking for those missing out on the 3 letter.coms then so on and so on with 4 letter. coms. I have basically made a small nest egg of some good domains... about 100 ok LLLL.coms, 10 CCC.coms and these good looking .nets and thats about it. Im tired of paying the renewal fees and im thinking of just trading in everything and getting like 1 or 2 good domains. I rather play with a domain and build it out these days. But the real question is... keep the lil portfolio of domains i have and save them like baseball cards in a shoe box or get something that may actually have significant value in the future? I wish my father would of traded all his ok baseball cards for some mickey mantles when he knew back then that the mickey mantle rookie cards would be valuable one day... but... what happened? why didnt he collect the mantles and go after them when he predicted and knew the possible pontential of value in the future? nope... the sheer numbers of other cards seemed that much more important at the time of his life to him then just carrying 20 rookie mantles around in his pocket for a long time. Im sorry for the rant.. but i suppose thats just where im at this time in my life.

yeah i did the same thing in march.. having multiple crappy llll.coms rather then selling them at an ok price for a few great llll.coms.. sad to say but i think everyone has missed opportunity's to get these great domains..

•••
joeynice said:

I have 71 triple letter LLLL.net's, but none is as good as yours, so I suggest you renew them, in any case if you decide to sell, let me know.

Cheers!

•••
does anyone have a count on how many trip prems are left?

•••
domainator1 said:
does anyone have a count on how many trip prems are left?
27/08/08: 203,011 (+289 -251)
Four Letters DN Appraisal shows:

Quality Amount
-------------------------------
PPPB 42,282 - Triple premium
PPPW 33,308 - Triple premium
PPWW 9,914
PPBB 35,148
PPBW 43,098
PBBB 9,717
PBBW 16,505
PBWW 7,632
PWWW 911
BBBB 837
BBBW 1,986
BBWW 1,323
BWWW 338
WWWW 12
-----------------------------
LLLL 203,011

P: ABCDEFGHILMNOPRST
B: JKUVWY
W: QXZ

Pattern Amount
------------------------------------
VVVC 1,510
VVCC 7,620
VCCC 25,676
VCCV 5,455
VCYC 1,134
VCVV 1,125
VVCV 988
VCVC 552
CVCC 20,215
CVVC 4,105
CVVV 922
CCCC 78,109
CCCV 25,385
CCVC 21,933
CCVV 6,640
CYCV 165
CVCY 1 - DAJY.net - I took it now :)
CYCY 12
YCVC 1,297
YCYC 166
VVVV 1 - YYAI.net

--------------------------------
C: BCDFGHJKLMNPQRSTVWXZ
V: AEIOUY

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back