Dynadot

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
jweb.net said:
aussie if you like double u then you would love my Ebay auction of uuwu.net. :D

Three U's and a Double U, get it, lol.

I'll keep an eye on it but must admit that I'm more of a reg fee buyer :)

•••
refund lists aren't exactly accurate. Most of those are picked up the second they are refunded almost snap like.

AussieDomainer said:
I'll keep an eye on it but must admit that I'm more of a reg fee buyer :)

$9.99 is about reg fee, lol.

•••
kool thread reaches 100th page :)

•••
jweb.net said:
refund lists aren't exactly accurate. Most of those are picked up the second they are refunded almost snap like.
Do you know how? I'd love to get in on that action!

•••
krx I wish I did because I see some 3c.nets getting picked up and I get the refund lists as quickly as they become available from my source.

•••
Hmmm, YAHR.net seemed to slip through.

Americanized spelling of German Jahr, itself a northern variant of Gehr. and #6 in Google :imho: B-)

Tried to rep but :(

Last edited:
•••
What do you think something like Pumo.net would be worth these days?

•••
Pumo.net is nice, probably $100 or so on snapnames type auction.

•••
AussieDomainer said:
Just grabbed another 200 of these babies :) All have 2 premium letters along with a double U in them. I'm addicted, my total is up around 1,000 now.

1,000 llll.net |O| i have only 50 qp :(

•••
I got into the game way late. I have maybe 20 quad premiums. :(

•••
jweb.net said:
I got into the game way late. I have maybe 20 quad premiums. :(

I only have 64 quad premium at the moment, but the number is growing... :hehe:

•••
I picked up a couple today through SnapNames. Hopefully I got some good ones. :D

•••
How much would you pay for OOWW.net?

I went to $60 and quit. Think it went for $65.

Seems like the kind of name that could potentially go for a lot.

•••
I was looking at that one as well, its pretty good. People love double doubles.

•••
Kinda wish now I'g gone to $70 ... Think we could see a nice price tag on that one down the road.

But it's hard to justify when you can still get quad prems (like HNSC.net) for $11 or so.

•••
Yeah, I have been spending a bit myself on Snapnames while there are still good deals on these forums. The quads are weird though, I sold a couple for $15 a pop and I got one on Ebay right now at $36. Everyone wants something different it seems.

•••
jweb.net said:
Yeah, I have been spending a bit myself on Snapnames while there are still good deals on these forums. The quads are weird though, I sold a couple for $15 a pop and I got one on Ebay right now at $36. Everyone wants something different it seems.

the guy who bid on your IFDF.NET seems to be the same guy in this post

http://www.namepros.com/2602340-post4664.html

•••
Hmm, let me check that out real quick.

He is danielddww?

•••
jweb.net said:
Hmm, let me check that out real quick.

He is danielddww?

i don't know about that, but it's kinda suspicious
30-Day Summary
Total bids: 477
Items bid on: 202
Bid activity (%) with this seller: 5%
Bid retractions: 4
Bid retractions (6 months): 4

bid on 202 items, 1 feedback... like randomo and italiandragon pointed out in LLLL.com sales thread

•••
•••
•••
Interesting. Maybe I should remove his bids.

He won 2 others 2 days ago and I am waiting for Payment. I guess I will see if he follows through on these.

I picked up bsll.net and cpcn.net today at Snap.

Last edited:
•••
There are currently 212,587 LLLL.nets available (as at the 10th March 2008). Hence there's now only 46.52% of the total 456,976 LLLL.nets available. This is a fall of 270 (after refunded domains) since 2 days ago. - GFNB.net

Run a search for remaining LLLL.nets

•••
I had regged these today:

uggy.net
iydo.net
iitj.net

Not premiums but pretty good I think.

•••
jweb.net said:
I had regged these today:

uggy.net
iydo.net
iitj.net

Not premiums but pretty good I think.
I like uggy :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back