Dynadot

tips LLLL.com's...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domainzy

RetiredTop Member
Impact

Is your LLLL.com portfolio taking off?!!!! Onward and upward!!!

Enjoying the ride! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I still don't understand the hype, but I'm taking advantage of it. I get whois offers on my LLLL.coms atleast once or twice a week. When I sell one, I'll take about 20-25% of the sale price and buy another one equal as good. I've owned some of my LLLLs since 2007 where I picked them up for under 20 bucks. Renewed them and sold them for mid xxx-x,xxx

best LLLL sale is 3k usd. (currently in escrow)
Avg is 500.

I still get people offering $40 each. Same "dino" guy keeps emailing with the same $40 offer.

•••
Where are you buying the LLLL's from that are equally as good as the ones you sell?

•••
Damn sold all mine a while back :(

•••
Where are you buying the LLLL's from that are equally as good as the ones you sell?

Just gotta keep an eye out... LLLL.com's drop everyday, and people need money every day.... just a matter of where....Drop Catch, Pheenix, Godaddy, Flippa, eBay, NameJet, NamePros, Sedo even, etc

•••
Cant stop, won't stop!

Onward and upward!

Cheers!

•••
Its still not to late to jump on this boat LLLL.coms are still affordable. With the buyout and the rise of the .nets this seems to be a good time to jump in if you haven't all ready. imo

•••
Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 4.42.19 AM.jpg

Its official! The MINIMUM price for any random letter combination just broke $200 :-,

Any predictions of MINIMUM price by the end of the year?

$300 is my guess!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back