Dynadot

NP's Top Posters

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
NamePros top 10 posters have been responsible for 24418 posts! (as of 4:50pm eastern Saturday, October 25/03).

That's 31.87% of the total posts on this forum (76610).

Their average is 2441 posts.

We currently have 18 active members who have posted 1000+ times (Dr.Pepper...you are getting close).

What can I say...I was a little bored and thought I would come up with some "interesting" stats.

Onward and upward!
ST

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I must be around 50 but by next week i should be in the top 10 :)

•••
This was just for informational purposes, remember. Don't turn it into a competition. Lot's of great quality posts from members under 1000.
Have fun!
ST

•••
•••
Originally posted by Coastalguy
This was just for informational purposes, remember. Don't turn it into a competition. Lot's of great quality posts from members under 1000.
Have fun!
ST

Agree!
Thanks, friends. :)

Originally posted by Elefekt
Thanks for the great comment. I will be trying to keep my posts helpful and useful.

•••
Very much agree ;)
Coastalguy.. thanks for the informative info :lol:

•••
Agreement here too. Keeping the posts on a downlow.

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
Lol I had to search for that link yesterday.. ;)
What's up with the :gn: all the time.. heh

More like :bingo:

just like the sound of :gn:

okay :bingo: is ok too

•••
I have posted a huge ammount of times in 2 weeks. :music:

BTW: :lala: is the best.

•••
i have 900 i must be around 30 now

well im number 20 i just checked

Last edited:
•••
i have posted all of mine within the last week and a half where do I think I am 30 :)

•••
725 In 2 weeks ?

Darn lol

Well done there

•••
•••
where you guys get all the time to do this posting!!! dont you have a life somewhere out there in the real world????
:lol:

:lala:

•••
Originally posted by redhippo
where you guys get all the time to do this posting!!! dont you have a life somewhere out there in the real world????
:lol:

:lala:

Nope not really I have been sick the past few weeks so I spend my time here or making something.

•••
sorry to hear of your condition. glad to know you can still click:tu:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back