Dynadot

LLLL.com Live Auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bfluid

Mr. LLLL ManVIP Member
Impact
No more submissions.

The "LLLL.com Exclusive Live Auction" is final. It will be held on March 22nd at 3PM EST (GMT-5).

For listings: http://www.tymaier.com/listings/ .

This auction will be conducted in the Namepros Chatroom. :)

Prebidding here.

No submission fee.

To sell your LLLL.com's please send me the following information about the name(s) you are selling:

Name:
Registrar:
Expiration:
Description (If any, this doesn't matter unless you want to utilize it.):
Payment Options:

Reserve is gone and we are going to impend a buyout clause instead. The clause is 20% with a $5 cap.

Also, Bidders with 0 trader rating must complete payment on a winning auction before bidding again.

With Integrity,
Ty Maier

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HUGE name.... that one will skyrock! :xf.love:

•••
Are there any lots available guys? i got a couple i would like to put up.

•••
EOUD.com has been added.

WEAK.net has been added. Even though I said I would not allow anymore LLLL.net... I don't think you guys will mind this one being in the auction. :D

•••
bfluid said:
EOUD.com has been added.

WEAK.net has been added. Even though I said I would not allow anymore LLLL.net... I don't think you guys will mind this one being in the auction. :D
We love generics :)

•••
planoali said:
Finally ended up posting it at DNF:

http://www.DNF/f60/llll-com-live-auction-don-t-miss-out-thread-286492.html#post1411316

Also here's the topic over at DP:

http://forums.DigitalPoint/showthread.php?t=748227

If you have a minute, try and post something in these topics so they don't get buried.

Not sure if I can make the auction since I have work until 7 central but I believe it will have a strong turnout and do very well. Good luck to everyone involved :)!
They closed the topic at DNF and gave me a infraction even though it was under the advertising subforum :td:.

COIL.com is sure to draw some big names :)

•••
dear bfluid.. i am sorry to interupt n i know u have a lot of things to handle n prepare for the auction n ur work is greatly appreciated .but how come my domains shifted from lot #5-9 to random lots now?u did a reshuffling?? isnt it first come first basis?

March 22nd, 2008 @ 3PM EST (GMT-5) = Malaysia time 4am in the mrning n i tot i can at least stay up till i see all my name auctioned off but since now my names has been reshuffled i think i have to stay up at least 5 hours to see all my names being auctioned off.I have somewhere to go on sunday n i hope to get at least few hours sleep but now ..... can u put it back to my previous #5-9 pls?

•••
Even I noticed my lots got reshuffled. One went down but two came to the top 10 :)
The auction starts at 12:30 AM here so even I'll have to stay up longer but Ty said that the total time would be ~ three hours.
It's going to be worth it though, so I'm certainly not upset.

•••
I would like to submit two LLLL.com's

FZEB.com - Triple Premium & Brandable 2 Years Old About 150 uniques a month - Godaddy.com - 10/17/2008
VIBQ.com - Pronounceable & Brandable Typo for "Vibe"? About 70 uniques a month - DomainsPricedRight.com - 06/22/2008

Thanks,
-zurc

•••
Hello zurc,

I think you need to PM Ty (bfluid) with the names along with the following:
Registrar:
Expiry Date:
Payment Methods Accepted:
Additional Information:
Description:

•••
Basement said:
Hello zurc,

I think you need to PM Ty (bfluid) with the names along with the following:
Registrar:
Expiry Date:
Payment Methods Accepted:
Additional Information:
Description:

Thanks

•••
planoali said:
They closed the topic at DNF and gave me a infraction even though it was under the advertising subforum :td: .
bad decision they took, planoali
but dont worry and if i were you i would ask the admins/mods why they did that
and i think many people read your thread

indeed, COIL,com is a huge name
i want to see how much it will go for and if its owner will sell it for the highest price or if he/she will pay $5 for the winner

bfluid, you are right about alowing WEAK,net; it is dot net but it is a generic word

•••
•••
Malaysia said:
dear bfluid.. i am sorry to interupt n i know u have a lot of things to handle n prepare for the auction n ur work is greatly appreciated .but how come my domains shifted from lot #5-9 to random lots now?u did a reshuffling?? isnt it first come first basis?

March 22nd, 2008 @ 3PM EST (GMT-5) = Malaysia time 4am in the mrning n i tot i can at least stay up till i see all my name auctioned off but since now my names has been reshuffled i think i have to stay up at least 5 hours to see all my names being auctioned off.I have somewhere to go on sunday n i hope to get at least few hours sleep but now ..... can u put it back to my previous #5-9 pls?

Hey Malaysia,

I was just adding names as they came in before. I was not sorting them for the sale as they came in. I am arranging the lots for the order that will suit the names for the right prices. I am sorry for this. I will be posting all of the auction results. If I did it on a first come first serve basis it would mess up a lot of the prices of a lot of the names. I know you probably won't see how... but trust me when I say this, I am doing the best thing for the names.

The first lots are not always the best ones to be in to be honest (not that you first lotters are going to see lower prices). You don't have too bad of a placement. And unless I get a rush of domains in the next 4 hours... the auction shouldn't take more than 2 or so hours.

•••
Hi bfluid, sent you a PM with one of my LLLL.coms hope its not too late.

Just an idea:
If its possible, maybe you could keep record of the 2 highest bidders on each name/lot - I know its extra work for you, but maybe it could help if the highest bidder is a fake (eg. 0 trader rating) and doesn't want to pay. So if the previous bidder is recorded then the seller can contact him/her if needed?

Just a suggestion really, maybe a bit stupid, I haven't really thought it through.

Anyway, all the best.

•••
The listings page got a major update. :)

http://www.tymaier.com/listings/

80 lots so far. 2 and one half hours worth.

You guys have 2 hours to submit your names!

•••
Looks like alot of sellers requesting for buyers to pay the PayPal fee's, I thought this wasn't allowed anymore as its now not only against PayPal TOS, but NamePros aswell. If not I would like to add that to my domains payment information please.

Thanks,
-zurc

•••
zurc.net said:
Looks like alot of sellers requesting for buyers to pay the PayPal fee's, I thought this wasn't allowed anymore as its now not only against PayPal TOS, but NamePros aswell. If not I would like to add that to my domains payment information please.

Thanks,
-zurc
I was not aware that either had disallowed this action? I think it is too late now. A lot of those domains have that listed and I do not know if I can contact all of the sellers. :(

•••
I know that your no longer allowed to ask for it in the marketplace threads, mis_chiff made a post about it, but if you can can you add to my listing 3% paypal fee's from buyer please.

-zurc

•••
zurc.net said:
I know that your no longer allowed to ask for it in the marketplace threads, mis_chiff made a post about it, but if you can can you add to my listing 3% paypal fee's from buyer please.

-zurc
Well if it is against PP TOS I can't. If it is against PP TOS I will contact all of the sellers. Can someone verify it is against PP TOS?

I have verified that it is against PP TOS to ask the buyer to pay fees. I have a lot of PM'ing to do. :D

•••
Is this to do with just PayPal fees?

What about with Escrow fees? Or any other payment option for that matter, where a fee is charged?

@bfluid: In my listing for RMSY, feel free to edit it if required - I only ask for buyer to pay fees if escrow is needed - if its paypal then I'll pay the fees. However, if it is against TOS for ANY / ALL fee's then I guess rules are rules, in which case feel free to amend my listing (payment) as needed.

PS. Good luck with this, its gonna be a bit of a pain PM'ing everyone. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

•••
I can`t believe people are still using PayPal.

•••
italiandragon said:
I can't believe people still use google, ebay, namepros, amazon, or godaddy

•••
OneTime said:

What about with Escrow fees? Or any other payment option for that matter, where a fee is charged?

@bfluid: In my listing for RMSY, feel free to edit it if required - I only ask for buyer to pay fees if escrow is needed - if its paypal then I'll pay the fees. However, if it is against TOS for ANY / ALL fee's then I guess rules are rules, in which case feel free to amend my listing (payment) as needed.

PS. Good luck with this, its gonna be a bit of a pain PM'ing everyone. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

Just PayPal that I know of

•••
bfluid said:
The listings page got a major update. :)

http://www.tymaier.com/listings/

80 lots so far. 2 and one half hours worth.

You guys have 2 hours to submit your names!

So are you not accepting names any longer?
I thought 100 lots were to be auctioned.
I had hoped to place a few up.

(105 .coms / 51 .nets ?)

namenut

Last edited:
•••
OneTime said:
Yes, against the PP TOS.

italiandragon said:
I'll take paypal from you anytime ID. Just that you don't seem to like any of mine ;)

namenut said:
So are you not accepting names any longer?
You can always try.

Great to see the link up on NP header. Now if we can only get pre-bidding enabled, will be great.

Cheers!

Edit - Just noticed, post #3000, how appropriate :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back