Dynadot

LLLL.com Live Auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bfluid

Mr. LLLL ManVIP Member
Impact
No more submissions.

The "LLLL.com Exclusive Live Auction" is final. It will be held on March 22nd at 3PM EST (GMT-5).

For listings: http://www.tymaier.com/listings/ .

This auction will be conducted in the Namepros Chatroom. :)

Prebidding here.

No submission fee.

To sell your LLLL.com's please send me the following information about the name(s) you are selling:

Name:
Registrar:
Expiration:
Description (If any, this doesn't matter unless you want to utilize it.):
Payment Options:

Reserve is gone and we are going to impend a buyout clause instead. The clause is 20% with a $5 cap.

Also, Bidders with 0 trader rating must complete payment on a winning auction before bidding again.

With Integrity,
Ty Maier

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pm sent IT. This will be a great auction.

BTW, I might be offline for the next 2 days or so depending on how things go. I am helping to put on an auction offline for Saturday. 850 lots of mostly junk. I doubt it will even be a half million dollar sale. :(

•••
i tot its only LLLL.coms can submit LLLL.nets too?

•••
bfluid said:

BTW, I might be offline for the next 2 days or so depending on how things go. I am helping to put on an auction offline for Saturday. 850 lots of mostly junk. I doubt it will even be a half million dollar sale. :(

I did not het any PM. :-/

•••
Yeah, it was originally supposed to be only LLLL.coms but I requested Ty to allow LLLL.nets too and he obliged but said that there'll be only very few lots.

Last edited:
•••
looking forward to the big day and I have some cash ready to spend :D

•••
i say nay to LLLL.nets .... maybe we can vote to remove them from the LLLL.com auction. Don't want to waste my time watching. Sorry to LLLL.net owners.

•••
I don't see why that would be necessary. The LLLL.nets may not command as high a price as LLLL.coms just now but why stop someone who wants to purchase a couple of LLLL.nets at reasonable prices form doing so?

•••
I agree. However LLLL.net should be in a limited number... :)

•••
italiandragon said:
bfluid said:

I did not het any PM. :-/

My bad lol. I meant to send it right after I posted that! :D

Michael_Goldman said:
looking forward to the big day and I have some cash ready to spend :D

Good boy. ;)

thsung said:
i say nay to LLLL.nets .... maybe we can vote to remove them from the LLLL.com auction. Don't want to waste my time watching. Sorry to LLLL.net owners.

Don't worry, there is only going to be like 5-6 lots. I'm not taking anymore LLLL.net unless they are like harv.net or something really awesome like that.

Basement said:
I don't see why that would be necessary. The LLLL.nets may not command as high a price as LLLL.coms just now but why stop someone who wants to purchase a couple of LLLL.nets at reasonable prices form doing so?
thetruman said:
I agree. However LLLL.net should be in a limited number... :)

They will be limited. :)

•••
List updated: http://www.tymaier.com/listings/

I am considering knocking down the limit to 75 lots. I'm just considering. I am still looking for a couple more bulk lots to add also. :)

This looks like it will be a great auction. I set the first 20 lots to be auctioned off in stone (ceramic anyway ;) ).

•••
How many spots are left? I want to submit a lot of LLLL.com :)

•••
T2H.org said:
How many spots are left? I want to submit a lot of LLLL.com :)
I have limited it to 3 lots per member. But you can put as many names in the lot as you want though. If you submit some really great names I might push this to 5 lots though. :)

•••
bfluid, sending you a PM now

•••
•••
The date is nearing and I'm tense but ready :)
When will prebidding start? (if it is being implemented)

•••
Auction starts in less than a week.. :kickass:

Good question about pre bidding, I wonder if there will be? I guess it's up to Bfluid and NP staff once Bfluid gets back online after his busy weekend.

•••
Yeah, the NP live auction was a total success and a major part of that was due to their enabling prebidding. If we weren't available at that time at least our prebid had a decent chance.

•••
The only way I could do a pre-bidding would be to have a thread here and the users post the names they want to bid on in the thread. That is the max of my capabilities at this current time.

What do you guys think?

What a week. :D

The auction did well with the physical lots but none of the real estate sold. Big disappointment. :(

Oh, and all you bloggers... its time to start building up the hype! :)

•••
•••
bobby9101 said:
Okay, start the thread :)
I will put one up on Thursday.

I will not take any more submissions after Thursday, unless it is worth more than $2,500. :D

I am finalizing the list now.

•••
Sounds good :), let me know if you need anymore names.

•••
Couldn't find it within the thread, for how long will the auction last, and are the domains in lots sold together, or can be separated?

•••
•••
•••
Michael_Goldman said:
Yes, you can guess I already saw that, doesn't answer my questions though :)

Domains in the lots are sold together.. Auction is live sooo it will last however long it takes to get through all of the lots I am assuming. Hope this helps :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back