IT.COM

LLLL.com Live Auction

NameSilo
Watch

bfluid

Mr. LLLL ManVIP Member
Impact
No more submissions.

The "LLLL.com Exclusive Live Auction" is final. It will be held on March 22nd at 3PM EST (GMT-5).

For listings: http://www.tymaier.com/listings/ .

This auction will be conducted in the Namepros Chatroom. :)

Prebidding here.

No submission fee.

To sell your LLLL.com's please send me the following information about the name(s) you are selling:

Name:
Registrar:
Expiration:
Description (If any, this doesn't matter unless you want to utilize it.):
Payment Options:

Reserve is gone and we are going to impend a buyout clause instead. The clause is 20% with a $5 cap.

Also, Bidders with 0 trader rating must complete payment on a winning auction before bidding again.

With Integrity,
Ty Maier

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Awesome idea, thanks for taking the time to set this up. I'll be there bidding :)

•••
i will be there!!!
great names in the list!!!

•••
•••
52 Domains guys... they are pouring in. I am getting 10-30 PM's everyday concerning this auction.

•••
Wow, the featured lot that 3par's selling is nice.. 16 triple letter 4L's!

:$:

•••
I am so weary from this auction! Talk about some time put in! :D

BTW, if anyone is interested in doing some of the auctioning please contact me. :)

•••
Looks like some nice names are starting to pour in :). IMO the next step would be to start marketing this soon over at dp, dnf, etc to try and bring in as many buyers as possible.

•••
Ty's not taking any commission here, so we're all going to have to help in getting the word out :)

planoali said:
Looks like some nice names are starting to pour in :). IMO the next step would be to start marketing this soon over at dp, dnf, etc to try and bring in as many buyers as possible.

•••
I've offered to help out as an auctioneer during the event.

Will also be blogging about it.

How about adding a 'digg' button to the list Ty? Might help spread the word a bit, specially if all sellers help in advertising.

•••
Reece said:
Ty's not taking any commission here, so we're all going to have to help in getting the word out :)
Agreed although I wouldn't mind giving him a small percentage of any completed sale :). I like the digg idea and I'll be posting a topic about this on dp and dnf shortly.

•••
mwzd said:
I've offered to help out as an auctioneer during the event.

Will also be blogging about it.

How about adding a 'digg' button to the list Ty? Might help spread the word a bit, specially if all sellers help in advertising.
I have this thing about digg. I'm not banned from their site or anything. I have never even had an account there. But if someone will give me a digg code I will happily put it on the site.

I will do my best to market it, but I need help. I'm putting on a real life auction this Saturday with 800 lots in it. So I am kind of busy. It is a lot of work.

•••
Just posted it over at DP:

http://forums.DigitalPoint/showthread.php?t=748227

Topics there get buried fast though since they only have one domains sections. If you have a account there, I would appreciate it if you could post a comment in it when you have a chance. Also I'm not sure where to post it at dnf, I'm thinking the advertising section although I'm not sure if that section gets a lot of traffic.

•••
I would've loved to help out but I have this weird problem of my computer crashing at all sorts of odd moments so I opted out. Let me know if you need any other help.

•••
Basement said:
I would've loved to help out but I have this weird problem of my computer crashing at all sorts of odd moments so I opted out. Let me know if you need any other help.
Thank you,

The main reason I need some help auctioning is because my internet is wierd and boots me off daily. So if I leave the auction room... you know what happened. :D

•••
I face a similar problem except that in my case the whole machine boots off.
So, would've been a bad match anyways :p

•••
well my lots are in...im pysched for the 22nd...should be interesting to see how these all do...hoping i dont have to use my buyout clause, so BID BID BID!

•••
I think some of the lots are too large.
The featured lot is great, but will come very costly, and I doubt (but is my personal view) that the seller will be satisfied with the final price (I am guessin again, but serious money is needed to sell this hell of lot).
Same applies for other very large LLLL.com lots; what will happen is the
1)Large lots will absorbe most of the bidders money due to their cost (and also if the seller will use the clause, it will be after the end of the auction)
2)Smaller lots will gain less interest and less bids.
I am already prepared to use the clause for my names: dont want to let them go cheap.
Any thoughts?

•••
thetruman said:
I think some of the lots are too large.
The featured lot is great, but will come very costly, and I doubt (but is my personal view) that the seller will be satisfied with the final price (I am guessin again, but serious money is needed to sell this hell of lot).
Same applies for other very large LLLL.com lots; what will happen is the
1)Large lots will absorbe most of the bidders money due to their cost (and also if the seller will use the clause, it will be after the end of the auction)
2)Smaller lots will gain less interest and less bids.
I am already prepared to use the clause for my names: dont want to let them go cheap.
Any thoughts?

I am not worried about the large lots absorbing too much of the bidders money for two reasons: One, the bidders bidding on the large and premium lots probably aren't strapped for cash. Secondly, the bidders bidding on the large lots likely will not be the same bidders bidding on the smaller and single lots.

There is plenty of interest in LLLL right now and plenty of investment money in domainers pockets. Nobody wants to let their names go cheap, and it is a luxury to have the buyout option for an auction! We should be more focused on getting the word out about the auction so that more people know what's going on. More bidders = more $ IMO. However, don't expect your LLLL to go way higher than current market price just because it is on live auction.

•••
will see; I hope I am wrong obviously, but personally I would broke the biggest lots ( 16 triple repeating letter LLLL in one go is hard to digest...) :)

•••
That`s great.....of course you guys come up with all the best and funny things when I`m either busy or ill. :'(

Is there any space to sell just 1 of mines just to be part of it?

I`m running out of ultra-premiums but still one I can throw in there :)

Cheers

•••
I can give you one of my slots, but it will cost you 50$ :)

•••
thetruman said:
I can give you one of my slots, but it will cost you 50$ :)

Kiss me! :p

•••
:yell: I think you can still submit a couple of names...ask bfluid that is taking care of the auction

•••
thetruman said:
:yell: I think you can still submit a couple of names...ask bfluid that is taking care of the auction

:) I can`t even breath these days.....imagine kissing me haha :p

SOrry I can`t stay long here as I still have fever today :(

If bfluid sees this post......just tell me by PM what I have to do , cheers :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back