NameSilo

discuss LLL.MOBI - Countdown To Zero

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
763
Been having some issues with this search on Name.com. Usually it allows up to 5000 at a time, today it froze halfway. Then I tried 3000 LLL.MOBI, froze at around 2500. Now I will just do 1000 at a time and then add it all up. Might take a while, but I'll get a list going today.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I imagine if people here were getting good .mobi sales, they would be posting about it. We have a big sales thread here, people love to post about sales all day long. You see a lot .mobi sales in that thread?

But you must agree with me that not all people right? So don't think so negative about it.
 
0
•••
But you must agree with me that not all people right? So don't think so negative about it.

Right, but not all people report sales in other extensions as well, yet you still see them in sales tools, threads here. Looking at numbers, sales, real stuff is not negative. You're basing your belief in super secret sales you can't see, but imagine are happening. But somebody posted sales in this thread, look at them. Somebody has auctions going, look at them.
 
0
•••
Right, but not all people report sales in other extensions as well, yet you still see them in sales tools, threads here. Looking at numbers, sales, real stuff is not negative. You're basing your belief in super secret sales you can't see, but imagine are happening.

Well, like you said. That's pretty much depend on what they like to report or not. Just like myself I did few private sales to end-user/reseller for LLL.in in good/high prices recently but I still don't like to report at any of them in public at all. For that, if there is no report big sale or small sale about some extension .. it does not mean that extension is no sale at all.
 
0
•••
Well this thread took off.

JB is correct. These hype threads lead the unsuspecting down a path to lost funds. Is it nice to keep stats for everyone? Sure. But let's not act as if a buyout of .whatever equates to a good investment.

Mobi is a bad investment. That means NNN, LLL, keywords...all just about worthless.
 
1
•••
I would have said the same about .biz .top .xyz .club and others at one time, now look at those. I only own a few .mobi but just because it's history hasn't been great doesn't mean it will always be like that.
 
2
•••
The only reason I did the "countdown to zero" was because I saw it done with other threads and thought it was acceptable. When this was first debated a while to me, I spoke with the Admins a few weeks ago to change the thread title and they said it wasn't possible to do so.

Either way don't worry, I won't be posting anymore domain stats, making new threads, none of that. Last night things went too far when I got personally attacked, not from an domain standpoint but being called names which is beyond immature. Then all my thread tags were changed to insult me(mobi, bz, etc.). It wasn't even the fact that this was done, it was that it showed the vulnerabilities of NP. Thread tags should only be changeable by the thread starter or admins, not everyone and there's too much free reign here. These weren't even heavy malicious intentions. Imagine if someone came on here that had a sole mission to bring you down, it would get worse with no barrier to stop. So you guys won't be seeing much of me around until that stuff(if ever) gets fixed.

Best of luck in your domain endeavors.
 
0
•••
@Jacks86 don't let it get you down. Because of threads like this I've learned more about and invested in short domains in extensions like .ch .io .bz and .cz, investments I feel good about within my own risk tolerance.
Some on here think the status quo of the past 15 years will never change, and don't like to see it change.
There are many who appreciate threads like this, even just to see and compare what is being bought.
 
2
•••
0
•••
Unbelievable.

Ten years out, mention .Mobi and a war starts.

.
 
1
•••
It's Deja Vu all over again. lol
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back