NameSilo

discuss LLL.MOBI - Countdown To Zero

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
763
Been having some issues with this search on Name.com. Usually it allows up to 5000 at a time, today it froze halfway. Then I tried 3000 LLL.MOBI, froze at around 2500. Now I will just do 1000 at a time and then add it all up. Might take a while, but I'll get a list going today.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Letters or numbers don't matter? Of course they do. I do understand market, I understand you have a lll.mobi sale thread here.
 
0
•••
Letters or numbers don't matter? Of course they do.
OK- so then, why don't you clarify your opinion for us...

Are letter SLD .MOBI dead or .MOBI as a whole? Because your responses are contradictive.
 
0
•••
Dying. What is that you posted above? Are those sales? Because they're in your name. Are those ones you bought, sold or just offers? Then can you put them in U.S dollars $
 
0
•••
It seems some people don't understand the difference between saying "your opinion is wrong" vs. "i disagree with you". If someone is so down on .mobi then why would they keep commenting on the thread and incessantly forcing their opinions on other people about the extension? If .mobi is still a waste of time, then remind the buyers in a year when their domains drop, but if a boom occurs, then watch potential profits pass by.

For what it's worth, two LLL.mobi chips are being auctioned here on NP and the bid for each is at $16...
 
1
•••
It seems some people don't understand the difference between saying "your opinion is wrong" vs. "i disagree with you". If someone is so down on .mobi then why would they keep commenting on the thread and incessantly forcing their opinions on other people about the extension? If .mobi is still a waste of time, then remind the buyers in a year when their domains drop, but if a boom occurs, then watch potential profits pass by.

For what it's worth, two LLL.mobi chips are being auctioned here on NP and the bid for each is at $16...

That's already happened. It already has a history. It's not some new extension. The people in this thread hoping for some boom all registered last year.
 
0
•••
Dying. What is that you posted above? Are those sales? Because they're in your name. Are those ones you bought, sold or just offers?
Yeah, that was a question with an A or B answer- neither of which you provided.

Of course it's a sale. My name is not Su Guan Yu.
 
0
•••
Yeah, that was a question with an A or B answer- neither of which you provided.

Of course it's a sale. My name is not Su Guan Yu.

I gave you my answer.

I don't see a Su Guan Yu, I see you - http://whois.domaintools.com/196.mobi

unless that hasn't updated yet.

What was the price in U.S. dollars for each one?
 
0
•••
That's already happened. It already has a history. It's not some new extension. The people in this thread hoping for some boom all registered last year.
Didn't .biz and .info already have a history? If I had a gun to my head, I wouldn't buy .mobi, but we have no idea what the Chinese domain investing influx will continue to do.
 
0
•••
I gave you my answer.

I don't see a Su Guan Yu, I see you - http://whois.domaintools.com/196.mobi

unless that hasn't updated yet.

What was the price in U.S. dollars?
The GoDaddy domains just began transferring out today. Look at the others if you're that curious. I'm not going to continue to spoon feed you. Again, you asked me to provide proof that Chinese are buying MOBI and I did. If you're as savvy as you may think you are, you'd know that numbers are the first to go, followed by letters.
 
0
•••
The GoDaddy domains just began transferring out today. Look at the others if you're that curious. I'm not going to continue to spoon feed you. Again, you asked me to provide proof that Chinese are buying MOBI and I did. If you're as savvy as you may think you are, you'd know that numbers are the first to go, followed by letters.

What was the price? Yes, I know numbers go first, it's why I pointed out how your statement, numbers/letters don't matter, didn't make any sense. Savvy people would be able to read thread titles.

Didn't .biz and .info already have a history? If I had a gun to my head, I wouldn't buy .mobi, but we have no idea what the Chinese domain investing influx will continue to do.

Ok, that's good, not exactly supporting .mobi. I imagine Chinese would invest in better extensions first.
 
0
•••
What was the price? Yes, I know numbers go first, it's why I pointed out how your statement, numbers/letters don't matter, didn't make any sense. Savvy people would be able to read thread titles.
Next time, don't ask a question you don't want an answer to. My response is completely relevant to the title. If you can't connect the dots, what are you doing in the domain business?
 
0
•••
Next time, don't ask a question you don't want an answer to. My response is completely relevant to the title. If you can't connect the dots, what are you doing in the domain business?

You're not giving me any answers. What was the price for each? And no, numbers aren't letters.

Is that about $100 each?
 
0
•••
@JB Lions , Personally I dont think it really matter how much each . As long as we all know .MOBI still can make sales today / 2016. That is the sign of getting back in the game. Even it is slow but I dont think you want to refuse that fact.

Anyway guys, do what best for you and dont regret later.
 
0
•••
@JB Lions , Personally I dont think it really matter how much each . As long as we all know .MOBI still can make sales today / 2016. That is the sign of getting back in the game. Even it is slow but I dont think you want to refuse that fact.

Anyway guys, do what best for you and dont regret later.

Price matters. If it's $100 for nnn.mobi, it tells you how bad these are. Letters usually would be less. You had somebody else post:

"two LLL.mobi chips are being auctioned here on NP and the bid for each is at $16..."

Last 3 years, just 3 reported sales over $5,000, reg numbers just dropping.

I guess the hopes are the Chinese are going to reinvigorate .mobi in 2016. We shall see.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Price matters. If it's $100 for nnn.mobi, it tells you how bad these are. Last 3 years, just 3 reported sales over $5,000, reg numbers just dropping.

You did say .mobi were dead so doesn't matter how much did the sale in last 3 years ago. Chinese party just getting start like 6 month ago only and I don't expect .mobi going to be hot over night or within the last 6 month. However, one thing you should know NNN.mobi are getting the heat back now and there is NO drop for hand reg at all like in the past anymore even CHIPS LLL as well.

I know you had bad history with .mobi like some of other people but it does not mean .mobi can't do good tomorrow / near future. Such as the fact of .INFO were also dead but now getting heat back for NNN / CHIPS LLL too.

I appreciated you pointing out the weakness of .mobi, but don't you think people here didn't know it too? We all pretty much know what were happen to .MOBI but the thing is everyone hope .mobi can do well back too. If so, then don't throw all the hard work from someone else try to help other people. We are all adult here, smart enough to make YES or NO decision base on what we invest into this business.
 
1
•••
You did say .mobi were dead so doesn't matter how much did the sale in last 3 years ago. Chinese party just getting start like 6 month ago only and I don't expect .mobi going to be hot over night or within the last 6 month. However, one thing you should know NNN.mobi are getting the heat back now and there is NO drop for hand reg at all like in the past anymore even CHIPS LLL as well.

I know you had bad history with .mobi like some of other people but it does not mean .mobi can't do good tomorrow / near future. Such as the fact of .INFO were also dead but now getting heat back for NNN / CHIPS LLL too.

I appreciated you pointing out the weakness of .mobi, but don't you think people here didn't know it too? We all pretty much know what were happen to .MOBI but the thing is everyone hope .mobi can do well back too. If so, then don't throw all the hard work from someone else try to help other people. We are all adult here, smart enough to make YES or NO decision base on what we invest into this business.

First, heat based on what? I don't see any heat if they're getting sold for $100. I said it was dying. When sales and reg numbers take a dive, that's dying in my book.

Second, I only owned 1 .mobi in my life, a rookie year purchase. Sold it for profit. So no bad history here.
 
0
•••
First, heat based on what?

Second, I only owned 1 .mobi in my life, sold it for profit. So no bad history here.


I think you are smart enough to understand "the heat". By the way, if this thread does not exists .. I don't think it would catch enough your attention to join the discussion in this thread like you are doing now. So that's is part of the heat of .mobi :) which people still talk about it and sales still happening out there. Cheers!
 
0
•••
I think you are smart enough to understand "the heat". By the way, if this thread does not exists .. I don't think it would catch enough your attention to join the discussion in this thread like you are doing now. So that's is part of the heat :) . Cheers!

Oh, heat as in threads, not actual sales, numbers. It's more hype and hope, than heat. Everybody is just trying to guess what the Chinese are going after next. It's not happening right now. Of all the extensions is the world, .mobi? If people really believed in that future, they wouldn't be selling them now for the prices they are. They would hold on to them for a little longer.
 
0
•••
Oh, heat as in threads, not actual sales, numbers. It's more hype and hope, than heat. Everybody is just trying to guess what the Chinese are going after next.

Are you telling me or people here that you are know every single PRIVATE sale from .mobi? Seller(s) or Buyer(s) will come report direct to you? Or you still base on the report from the online sources from public auction sites. Come on, let face the fact that everyone know if there are any private sale, it won't report at all. So don't be so sure that there aren't any sale .mobi out there. If you are dislike .mobi or think .mobi is already dead then why bother it too much about it? We accepted the point you gave out about .mobi and get over with it.
 
0
•••
Are you telling me or people here that you are know every single PRIVATE sale from .mobi? Seller(s) or Buyer(s) will come report direct to you? Or you still base on the report from the online sources from public auction sites. Come on, let face the fact that everyone know if there are any private sale, it won't report at all. So don't be so sure that there aren't any sale .mobi out there. If you are dislike .mobi or think .mobi is already dead then why bother it too much about it? We accepted the point you gave out about .mobi and get over with it.

I imagine if people here were getting good .mobi sales, they would be posting about it. You use the tools and info available. We have a big sales thread here, people love to post about sales all day long. You see a lot .mobi sales in that thread? - https://www.namepros.com/threads/report-completed-domain-name-sales-here.83628/page-373
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back